Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC  (Read 11354 times)
Thyphon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:22:03 AM

I think the KYC for the Airdrops is really ridiculous. They want KYC to give 1 dollar. This is funny
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:23:43 AM

I don't have enough time for airdrop not to talk of doing kyc for airdrop which will not bring good value especially in this bad condition market, it is a matter of choice whether to do it or not.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
arkawa040

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:30:09 AM

I think KYC is very ridiculous process for airdrops because we don't get enough token for make KYC
I agree with you completely, they need for airdrops what is a single form, in the likeness of the Civic program, passed it once and all, and constantly fill out documents for the sake of a few dollars or who will not, in that and then airdrops spends little time.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:32:17 AM

The regulators will make KYC even more complicated than now, I guess. And that is because of bigger amount of money laundering cases that uses cryptocurrency schemes. So we should be patient.
Snake9999

Activity: 415

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:33:12 AM

KYC can be complicated and at times unnecessary especially for small airdrops.
What do you think?
I think most projects that require KYC want to make money by selling our privacy, instead of assigning rewards to us! What do you think?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:07:18 AM

I think that it’s ridiculous to ask  for kyc for bounties and also for airdrops and it’s very dangerous because if project reveals a scam you have your passport or id card in hands to strangers..
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 04:54:39 PM

KYC ICOs' assurance of themselves. But asking for KYC to airdrop sounds ridiculous to me. It is normal for those who make purchases to invest in KYC. ICOs want KYC from each participant. I think they want to stop the airdrop.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:38:10 AM

In my opinion, KYC is important to be implemented in crypto activities, because it is to increase ICO trust and openness. However, for the Airdrop KYC program, I also agreed to cancel it. Because as long as I am involved in crypto activities, tokens or coins generated from the program, I can say there is no price on the market.

Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:46:04 AM

KYC for airdrop is not worth ,for how much can one earn from airdrop that will make one drop his or her identity ?even bounties that implement KYC ,cryptocurrency should be privacy but the way I'm seeing how things are going now I guess sooner KYC will be a must

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:58:10 AM

What do you think?
It is not necessary to required KYC/AML in airdrop, since it's a free and small opportunity. It will be more strange thing if they need your KYC, there's a fishy thing might happen there. I will not send my KYC for sure, it's a hocus focus alert dude.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:58:48 AM

i don't think the KYC for airdrop is needed, if someone asks me to fill the KYC to get the airdrop token then i will leave it.
i think everyone agrees with my opinion.

i only fill it if the project is really good in the future and the project team can be trusted.

canaveralnonie

Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:00:38 AM

Also, there's a possibility that they only need you KYC to use on some scam projects which is a foul and illegal without your permission of course. So be smart folks and don't let fall on trap like that one. More or less, the airdrop reward price is useless or a shit coin in the other side.
Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:25:25 PM

KYC is a very important process for token sales and bounties, because it helps to identify fraud users and scammers that are trying to trick the team. But I would never take part in an airdrop that requires a KYC, because I do not want to risk my personal information for some pennies.
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:41:21 PM

It seems to me - KYC  is for the most part a completely unnecessary thing, it was invented by regulators and people from the government - this is necessary for them in order to keep track of people. For other people, this is absolutely not a necessity, and sometimes KYC it makes it very difficult to communicate with customers.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:51:37 PM

What do you think?
KYC is good for bounties to avoid multiple accounts and scammers that are trying to trick the bounty team for them to receive huge rewards. But there are people who don't believe in kyc and it is really difficult to trust them because they used all of your information to trick other people.
Williams_Leo

Activity: 207
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:28:17 PM

What do you think?
KYC is good for bounties to avoid multiple accounts and scammers that are trying to trick the bounty team for them to receive huge rewards. But there are people who don't believe in kyc and it is really difficult to trust them because they used all of your information to trick other people.
In crypto, KYC is a terrible one. It goes against the meaning of the blockchain, so I do not like KYC but for a bounty hunter KYC is a must and need for them to to receive rewards

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Catmurs

Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:32:13 PM

What do you think?
Of course kyc should not be performed in airdrop, now probably the largest number of scams in kyc , I think it should be held only in a good confidence of the project, just can happen an unpleasant moment and your documents can get bad people

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:35:01 PM

KYC is a very important process for token sales and bounties, because it helps to identify fraud users and scammers that are trying to trick the team. But I would never take part in an airdrop that requires a KYC, because I do not want to risk my personal information for some pennies.
if the project is run an airdrop in which it is necessary to pass a KYC - this means the project is a scam. this is just my opinion. I just think that collecting data to participate in the air drop it is nonsense

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 06:40:07 PM

What do you think?

I think it's not necessary to do any KYC for airdrops because airdrop is like a gift giving to people out of goodwill,therefore no stringent measure should be attach to it, thanks

HOMT