View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:51:30 AM

I don't see any reason for invest into altcoins
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:08:09 AM

KYC can be complicated and at times unnecessary especially for small airdrops.
What do you think?
KYC verification is not even necessary for all bounty hunters, we are not investors and should not pass it. Some ICO teams, while doing such a check, are simply reinsured, and for others there are vested interests - either to collect a database of confidential information that can be sold in the future, or through such a check not to pay off parts of the bounty hunters earned tokens.
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:10:39 AM

yes man for me KYC is just another fraud
i think they can changed KYC to selfie photo
collected personal identity its dangerous  Smiley
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:14:30 AM

What do you think?
The airdrop programs that set the conditions for KYC are really a bad decision. Airdrop really does not need our KYC. They want to steal our information for resale to others. The airdrop they pay will be equal to the money they sell our information. That really made me angry. Never participate in such airdrop campaigns.

garochessoi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:59:41 AM

Just Hodl, guys
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:07:38 AM

I agree, why demand kyc for a small airdrop in the amount of 2-5 dollars. In my opinion, kyc should be the current for investors on the ico project and then if they buy more than 1000 dollars. I don’t understand projects that require kyc from bounty hunters, why would they have such problems, and this may hit their reputation.
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:08:46 AM

What do you think?

KYC should be removed from bounty campaigns. This is a big threat to bounty hunters. Because they are personal information they can use scammers to victimize others. I'm not saying that all bounty campaigns with KYC are not legit.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:17:28 AM

What do you think?
KYC verification is illegal for all ICO generosity campaigners because they do not invest their money in ICO projects and cannot launder dirty money or perform other illegal actions with such money.
I hope that the KYC checks will be canceled when states regulate ICO activities.
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 07:18:40 AM

KYC or know your customer, i think only requires if you are going to invest in ICO's and not required for the bounty hunters who would join airdrops. The disadvantage of this type can have the scammers use identity taken from this.
Kawshies

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 07:18:59 AM

It's very dangerous to kyc in the airdrop. We won't know what they'll do with the kyc data we gave them, it could be misused so it could lead to trouble. I think for airdrop that needs kyc better not to participate.
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 07:31:19 AM

Do not do any airdrops that require KYC. It's obviously a hoax. Be careful that personal data is leaked. You never know how they will handle the personal privacy data they collect.

flicbecomnews

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:47:02 AM

Just Hodl, friends
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:12:07 AM

For anyone to give out his or her information just  because of airdrop does not make any sense to me,it is very ridiculous asking someone to do KYC just because you want to give out penny.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 08:19:06 AM

Yes it is. When Airdrop ask KYC passed and never do. Because it may turn out to be fraudsters, or the airdrop will not pay anyway.
tridverju
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:24:59 PM

KYC is a great process that helps to protect the project from different scammers, but it should not be done for a simple airdrop. I would not like to risk my docs, because of the few cents in tokens that ICOs are offering as an Airdrop.
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:31:14 PM

You know that almost 90% of airdrop is a fraud. So how do you think whether to provide them with data. Great idea to let fraudsters from all over the world use their passport information.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:35:08 PM

In my opinion, KYC for small or big airdrops is a good decision, KYC is a good step to avoid scammers. We can imagine fraudsters will have lots of tokens from the results of airborne through many accounts. But you have to review good and bad airdrops. At least it is needed. 
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:39:50 PM

What do you think?
Do not give your KYC personal information because of small airdrops. I think that only airdrop which is worth giving your personal information is a Stellar airdrop on blockchain.com website, but for that you need to have a passport and driver license, if you do not have, you will not receive that airdrop.

In my opinion, KYC for small or big airdrops is a good decision, KYC is a good step to avoid scammers. We can imagine scammers will have many tokens from airdrop results through many accounts. At least it is needed.
I do not agree with you. Why would you sell your privacy information for about 5 USD, which will in mostly cases worth near zero when that coin or token reach exchange?

Reinz12

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 12:50:22 PM

What do you think?

Airdrop with Kyc? Maybe now it's normal because there are too many cheaters, but be careful you give your personal data in an airdrop, but for small rewards, i better pass it. Usually I joined airdrop which has a bounty
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:54:45 PM

This is actually a good step so that the airdrop they give is not misdirected or cheated by one person. But on the other hand, we do not know whether the developer can be trusted or not, We recommend that before filling out KYC it would be better if we observe or look for the background of the dev project that makes the airdrop program
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: