Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:29:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: road to success  (Read 18979 times)
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 09:26:40 PM

What attracted me personally was the economic news bulletins
Which talk about the area of crypto
Then I started my journey with reading and then I entered this world.
Hans Groober

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:31:53 PM

What kind of PR methods are successful in a crypto project ? and what attracts you? For example, digital marketing platforms like twitter, facebook or airdrops or bounties. What is your opinion ?

You have revealed the secret of those people who manipulate the price of the crypto market. The owners of the stock exchanges sell the coins directly to the owners of large capitals, and then push the prices of the stock exchanges down in order to buy the spent amount of coins.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:49:55 PM

I also believe that it is best to promote the project on thematic platforms or communities. Advertising is often too Intrusive and it is repulsive. Therefore, it is necessary to create a favorable atmosphere so that people do not feel that they are trying to lure somewhere. It is better to promote the project through social networks and special platforms, I think.
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:57:10 PM

I believe that bounty programs are the most attractive at the moment. I am sure that thanks to them projects raise so much money

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:49:04 PM

It is better to promote the project using word of mouth. It seems to me that if we  will spread information about project on various sites, it can work better than advertising. But it should be done qualitatively. Now bounty program does not bring any results, because a lot of people take part in it. Therefore, it is necessary to tighten the rules and then the result will be better, I think.

DedgeDoge

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:22:23 AM

What kind of PR methods are successful in a crypto project ? and what attracts you? For example, digital marketing platforms like twitter, facebook or airdrops or bounties. What is your opinion ?

I have seen many campaigns are achieving big success only through bounty programs. So, bounty programs must be the first priority in my opinion. Unfortunately many projects here in this forum or not focusing on focusing bounty programs effectively. It is just run only because other projects are also running.
Lydiaglo

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:26:03 AM

It's funny because I found out about my current investment via Twitter and I don't even use Twitter all that much. I check it maybe once a day. So obviously, Twitter is a good platform to get the word out about your coin. Forums, like this, are really good as well. Basically, anywhere on the internet is a good place to spread the news. Where do we use crypto? On the internet. So, the people most willing to buy are all here.
This forum is really the best one for the promotion and for the information of any project. I like this forum because at here there is a check on the projects and no one can come to scam us. I require all of the projects to give focus on promoting their projects on this project.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:36:29 AM

The best way to promote a project is the idea of ​​the project. It is very important that the project solve a current problem of the crypto market and have credibility. In a world full of SCAM projects that seem viable projects, project team members play a very important role. Projects are successful, where team members have a good reputation. We can not deny that promoting the project plays a very important role. The most important promotion methods remain bounties and airdrop.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:47:05 AM

In my opinion, bounty campaigns are not aimed at attracting investors, but at increasing traffic on the project resources for their promotion. There are not so many investors among bounty hunters, bounty campaign is their job or hobby. At the same time, the generous Airdrop can attract much more attention and interest from investors who have not heard about cryptocurrencies before, or have hesitated to buy them.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:54:45 AM

I think it's a combination of several factors that have to executed the right way at the right time.

And it's crypto, which means momentum can start in a second without any real cause to pin point. These crypto projects are all start-ups. Team has tremendous amounts of work, besides raising money and keeping a community happy. I think one of the most important factors is an honest team with clear laid out vision and open lines of communication, even if things get tough.
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:38:51 AM

A project is successful when it is supported by most people who discover it. When many people invest in a project, that project is successful. When I choose a project for investment or bounty campaign, I read about the project team and about the project solution proposed for a particular problem. The best method of promoting cryptocurrency is mass media and bounty campaigns.
FirstCryptic

Activity: 112

🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:20:21 PM

First, in order to start promoting a project, it is necessary to determine the sources of funding for the campaign. Further, a thorough marketing strategy is needed. She will help promote the project. Social networks are a good way to promote; many people see project information. Success can be achieved in other ways.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:48:17 PM

The amount of PR will move a sinking market, to face reality just understand the market sentiments and flow with it, any good project will certainly some level of success during a favorable market condition. So far I would advise staying off ICO's we have had so numerous of them already and most aspects of needed crypto payment systems have been already represented. All PR have their effects but to achieve meaningful results is to go through paid advertising services or using bounty platforms

AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:15:11 PM

I think the most effective ad is targeted ads on Google and Facebook. And the bounty campaign seems to be just the wrong way.
Frobeek

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:24:41 AM

Airdrop will produce more attention from all kind of people. Yes, when you are giving something for free it will turn anyone who does not need to be a crypto user. But airdrop may lead to dumping heavy when your coin will be hitting the exchange. So you need to double check what you are doing.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:28:34 AM

I guess telegram,twitter and facebook is the medium which attract me to crypto.We get alot of information about crypto through these medium which includes airdrop.
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:42:58 AM

PR methods are successful in a crypto project is digital marketing platforms like twitter, facebook. this is because many people in the world are connected in social media, and through social media they will know about the project.
BoitCoinZen

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:11:33 AM

The referral commission kind of things will work for any promotions to produce the effective results. But I do see most of the projects are not focusing to have effective affiliate programs. Probably cost effectiveness will be the reason but instead of spending for bounty programs I guess working on affiliate program will produce more efficient results in short timeframe.
Hariyati Amin

Activity: 606

Just Do The Best

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:29:30 AM

A powerful method to do now is social media. Because some people use social media to find information and communication.

Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:33:07 AM

Active communication in social networks in my opinion helps the development of various projects and their promotion!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: