Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:16:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: road to success  (Read 18976 times)
brixbounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:02:30 PM

I believe that a PR campaign will be successful if you order advertising from large platforms and attract the target audience. Bounty company, airdrop, twitter, facebook and similar companies attract only bounty hunters, and they usually only attract traffic to the project resources, but do not affect the project fees during the ICO.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 02:27:43 PM

What kind of PR methods are successful in a crypto project ? and what attracts you? For example, digital marketing platforms like twitter, facebook or airdrops or bounties. What is your opinion ?

Youtube might be the other social media platform that would be helpful. Just like.EOS where it was constantly plugged in youtube ads and fortunately they have earn and gain a good support from.the crypto coiners and to other users that were being motivated and new with cryptocurrency. Video presentation is more effective than just images and text.
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:34:50 PM

At all to be success Crypto project have to be enough useful and innovative. Without it any promotion\bounties can lead only to pump and dump of the project

kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:35:00 PM

I think doing a signature or content creation is the best choice among any other type of campaign. Usually those part having more reward allocation than another campaign.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 02:36:02 PM

What kind of PR methods are successful in a crypto project ? and what attracts you? For example, digital marketing platforms like twitter, facebook or airdrops or bounties. What is your opinion ?

In the crypto market, the best way to advertise your new project is a signature campaign on the Bitcointalk forum. It is there that lives the maximum number of potential investors.
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:26:53 AM

It seems to me that since the cryptocurrency affects all segments of the population - it is necessary to conduct a large-scale marketing program, from Twitter to TV.

fakmee

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:51:07 AM

In the crypto market, the best way to advertise your new project is a signature campaign on the Bitcointalk forum. It is there that lives the maximum number of potential investors.
it seems that this year the signature campaign is less effective for attracting investors. and now larger allocations are shifting to social media campaigns, because there ads are very easy to see, and more attractive appearance
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:01:30 AM

Over the past couple of years, social media has become a bit of a dump. They promote the products of only those companies that have paid for the content. There are very few channels/groups/reviewers that really do not sell and produce a quality product. So that better perishing airdrops.
donaltrump8

Activity: 142

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:33:52 AM

I think if that project is really good , it will atract many investors , twitter , facebook ,airdrop is just a part of promotion , it will not affect  much of the decision of the investor if that project is not good  .
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:14:41 AM

Good projects with working products don't need marketing because they always advertise themselves, it will attract investors ,very large investors ,this is one of the reasons I still believe that we will see good ICO in 2019 still even if many are scam,its all on the investors hand

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:35:49 AM

Social media is still the best bet, twitter, Facebook and YouTube. I do take out my time to see tweets of project on twitter and Facebook post. When looking for some solid project, I search bitcointalk to see what other members have to say about the project. Although different people have different knack for various social media, so is good different platforms are used. But twitter can be that short and epic.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 10:34:37 AM

i first came to know about crypto few years back through PaidVert - a PaidToClick advert site where i do visit often to earn some persive income at my spare time Grin, i was actually curious about the whole crypto thing so did not pay much attention to it which i actually regret because i would have been among early holders of btc and eth Cry, but now i see social media are doing much promotion of crypto more than before and i think is best way for newbie to learn about crypto.
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:53:51 AM

I joined cryptocurrency in the middle of 2017 in its bountiful season. And i thought that it would last but as middle of 2018 approaches it began to down and this year its struggling to recover so in my part the road to success is to utilize your funds or altcoins and be ready anytime
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:56:49 AM

I think social media is still the effective way to spread awareness for the project because there are many people who can view the advertisement to see what the project can do if they engage themselves.

However nowadays I dont easily believe those who are promoting projects in social media, I prefer to see the real problem that this particular project can solve. Do a research before jumping into any investment to avoid ending up in scam.

Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:58:01 AM

Before exploring crypto, I did not know about the Bitcointalk forum, but I saw a lot of advertising on social networks, and I was interested. Then I met a lot of advertising in various publications. I believe that the best methods of promoting projects is advertising, which is constantly striking.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:05:57 AM

There has been no shortcut to success in real-world and also in cryptocurrency, the only sure success in crypto project come from "successful project plans execution". Promoting the project through all social medial will not scale through the project but the project plans when successfully implemented does. Any potential investor will always check the project plans and its potentials to solve real life problem(challenges) before they invest.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Squirrel Dearing

Activity: 766
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:15:52 AM

The best way to succeed is to offer the market an innovative product and make influential friends to attract investors. Social networks, bounty and airdrop will attract only fans of freebies and increase traffic on the resources of the project. Among bounty hunters there are few people who are willing to invest, so you need to attend conferences and make friends.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:36:43 AM

In my opinion, the best PR method is advertising. If I see an advertisement of the project on the website of a respected publication or news site, then it may be of interest to me. If you add to this the positive feedback of experts, I will be sure that it is worth my attention and investment in this project will be profitable.
wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:51:51 PM

The best tool of PR and marketing is a famous person. The recipe for the simplest ICO: Create your coin, buy a famous person, she says a few words about the project and all) Collect investments...)

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:57:33 PM

I think success is for those who waited patiently from years and they deserve it in 2017, crypto is very open to everyone and patience is the key to success there will be panic sellers, FUD's and they will do manipulation everything. we need to afford all of them If we want to succeed in crypto Industry.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: