Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:30:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: road to success  (Read 18974 times)
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:28:21 PM

It is best to advertise new projects with the help of crypto bloggers who have their YouTube channels. Whose thousands of people and who have tens of thousands of views every day.
It is also very useful advertising on the forum Bitcointalk. It is there that I find out information about new projects. Therefore, signature campaign bounty is a good way to advertise your project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:00:33 AM

Due to the large number of projects there are equivalent high number of unpaid projects. That makes the game exciting and makes us to be much more decisive when it comes to selection of good projects.

julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:48:15 AM

What kind of PR methods are successful in a crypto project ? and what attracts you? For example, digital marketing platforms like twitter, facebook or airdrops or bounties. What is your opinion ?

I do such bounties but my focus now is more on a more technical aspect of crypto activity. I see allot of opportunity in trading and investment, though it is not that easy to understand, you will need allot of time and effort to learn new things. Hodling is not the best idea but the concept of economics should be there. Give the coin a rotation it deserves in order to maintain market liquidity as well as to gain profit.

Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:45:52 AM

Social media has a powerful PR in terms pf crypto projects. Majority of us are already using twitter and Facebook and the best method is to promote it in social media platforms. Also, include youtube channels to do some marketing promotions. Flyers and commercials can also be helpful for the crypto projects to be known by everyone.
cak imin

Activity: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:51:11 AM

Due to the large number of projects there are equivalent high number of unpaid projects. That makes the game exciting and makes us to be much more decisive when it comes to selection of good projects.
many projects and few are successful. those who are able to survive and run from 2018 to this year there are several projects that have finally succeeded. and that is only shown by projects that are really good and have potential.

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:55:22 AM

The most successful PR method is of course bounties. You just need to very well interest and motivate the bounty hunters, so that they would do their job with high quality. And it is desirable to pay them not with coins, but with Ether.

It seems to me that some bounty hunters are few. It is necessary to conduct a comprehensive advertising project, which will involve the leading news sites about cryptocurrencies.

Of course the Bounty hunters are part of the project promotion that is being done, If there is no Bounty the project will not be famous.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:06:42 AM

Just one way how to be success with all of your investment in crypto and bitcoin or altcoin, always asking more detail about some project do you want to participated, without know more you will be lost your asset and your money.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:40:53 AM

Marketing on social media has become popular and it has much potentiality to attract customers as well. The world has entered digital era replacing traditional method of advertising. Among the social sites, I think facebook and twitter attract much customers and they can appeal to customers. A large number of people spend their time on facebook and twitter nowadays. And it case of bounty campaigns, even newbie can participate in facebook and twitter campaigns unlike signature where they are often time not allowed their participation.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:16:35 AM

in doing crypto projects we really need a program for advertising, and I think the bounty program will be very effective and good to use.
SamDummy

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:51:37 AM

What kind of PR methods are successful in a crypto project ? and what attracts you? For example, digital marketing platforms like twitter, facebook or airdrops or bounties. What is your opinion ?

Just the wider the reach, the better. The more people learn about the project.
The main thing is to convey information to people, and the more people know it, the better the information and the project itself, the greater the chances of success.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:58:21 AM

I think the best form of marketing is word of mouth, if there is a good project then they don't need to shout it from the rooftops, people will realize the potential and they'll tell others about it, soon it will spiral and the project will be very popular.
really, word of mouth is the right way to market the project because people will be more confident than the words of other people who have experienced or from community leaders.
But marketing it on Facebook, Google or Bounty in my opinion is also very important because it will be more value if a project has a good marketing technique
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 07:10:16 AM

The best Promotion is from mouth to mouth and i think media social isnt good enough anymore, especially for bounty hunters who promote their project, most of them just a spammer when promotion with media social.

Word of mouth and organizing seminars in your local areas to enlighten people about a project and its usefulness in the community and society at large would be very effective indeed but also will be a bit expensive and can be limited to a certain number of audience,

However, using social media is more cost effective and can easily reach out to thousand of people within seconds, any form of social media promotion can reach a larger audience in my own point of view than word of mouth, nowadays almost everyone is on social media, only Google alone can capture millions of people in minutes because different people from different part of the world are searching for one information or the other using google search engine.
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:59:44 AM

in doing crypto projects we really need a program for advertising, and I think the bounty program will be very effective and good to use.
but now new projects very often deceive bounty hunters and therefore it is important to be prepared for this kind of fraud

Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:22:48 AM

Just the wider the reach, the better. The more people learn about the project.
The main thing is to convey information to people, and the more people know it, the better the information and the project itself, the greater the chances of success.
yes,I think this is also a good way to introduce the program widely, besides that the website is also a good way to promote the project. and the most important thing in my opinion is the project team or the developer. attending this open event is also a quick way to get funds for their projects.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
biangkerok

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:34:01 AM

but now new projects very often deceive bounty hunters and therefore it is important to be prepared for this kind of fraud
not just a bounty hunter. some projects also deceive investors, this is not good, because if investors feel insecure with investing in the project it might be a refusal to invest. I think this kind of thing has happened a lot in our market now.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 08:34:41 AM

now it is difficult to see a promising project at this time because a lot of fraud is happening,even though there is already a bounty program and ad promotion in the project but we will not know whether the project can be successful or not. new projects are indeed a lot of scams and I have often seen that.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 08:36:54 AM

Partnership and collaboration with other company that are interested in the project. You know that a good project has a good connections among establish company or a good community that support the project. Hence, it is not only the bounty manager and its bounty programs attracts an investors to invest in that project.

This is why I always saw project bannering their partnered  company.
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:48:13 AM

now it is difficult to see a promising project at this time because a lot of fraud is happening,even though there is already a bounty program and ad promotion in the project but we will not know whether the project can be successful or not. new projects are indeed a lot of scams and I have often seen that.
even I often follow it. I don't have good ability in analyzing projects that will make money. Some say from sales revenue, I follow what is almost hardcap, but in reality they manipulate their income and run away without paying a bounty hunter.

rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:49:34 AM

not just a bounty hunter. some projects also deceive investors, this is not good, because if investors feel insecure with investing in the project it might be a refusal to invest. I think this kind of thing has happened a lot in our market now.

It is sad that many fraudulent projects make investors and hunters feel they do not trust the ICO and prefer to trade in markets that are already registered and have decent value. By trading, it is able to benefit so that work is not in vain.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Brainnin

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 08:55:23 AM

Doing bounties is the best way to publicize a project, a good project with great potentials will be accepted in few days if bounty hunters publicize it on different social media websites like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Medium, steemit etc

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: