Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:56:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: road to success  (Read 18976 times)
Necroface

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 07:36:12 PM

allways it is the same, if you wanna get successed then you need to cheat (hear a good gossip, get a good knowledge,etc. that others can not get) or just be lucky, thats all. nomatter what you choose, it is allways so in the life.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:37:35 PM

Yes, we need to work on investment protection. Because too much money goes. Just. I understand that we cannot protect everyone from fraudsters. But we can try.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:01:41 PM

allways it is the same, if you wanna get successed then you need to cheat (hear a good gossip, get a good knowledge,etc. that others can not get) or just be lucky, thats all. nomatter what you choose, it is allways so in the life.
in my opinion it's not like that because in my opinion if we want to succeed then we have to work hard.
I am sure if our business will pay off but the problem is that sometimes people are impatiently waiting so that the good results that they should get eventually disappear.
so besides working hard we also have to be patient.
dmzworld
Copper Member

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 08:45:55 PM

Aside social media platforms, many projects do their awareness via some ICO Listing website, crypto related blogging sites such as reddit, medium, steemit and so on. All these platforms do give productive results when you effectively.
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:15:54 PM

I'm more attracted to a social network like LinkedIn. It is designed to establish and search for business contacts. I think it's a good place to look for potential investors and to advertise ICO.
kisfoxs

Activity: 289
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:41:12 PM

Social media is a very good form of marketing. And marketing can also be through youtube content and article creation. I think they will be more interested in seeing through social media like Facebook and Twitter. These two social media almost everyone has it, so it's very easy to get investors.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:52:44 PM

I think what attracts me is Partnerships. Partners with a company outside crypto that is huge. I may also add, if the coin was added to an article of forbes I automatically invest on it. Since forbes is a big company in terms of NEWS it will really indeed get a lot of investors for an easy hard cap for the token.

ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:55:37 PM

To achieve what I want in cryptocurrency, I work very hard and study cryptocurrency, read various books and simply believe in the bright future of cryptocurrency
Reading was mostly advised when I came to this forum until recently where the thread are filled with project fracAS. THey get to learn nothing but think of how t0 gain some funds and abuse each other.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:08:10 PM

Strategies that lead to success in a project are probably marketing promotion strategies. This strategy is very diverse including many forms such as Facebook, Twitter, Signature. As good as the crypto market, Team must be strong in capital and finance and reliable information with investors.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:26:53 PM

Twitter can be more important than facebook or other social media platforms because we can communicate easily with the person on twitter
spreading now only with social networking because individually it is impossible to happen in my country the crypto currency has not been fully recognized by the government
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:55:52 PM

I think that the most important point for PR is a good site with photos of the team, the finished project , and information on all social sites.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:06:40 PM

You have the wrong idea about achieving success in life.
To be successful, you need to find a favorite business and learn to make it better and better. And then success will come to you and you will be able to earn well.
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:18:59 AM

System of personal meetings and conversations. The biggest deal on investing or buying assets is this, as well as information. If they found information on the site-they will buy on this site.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:31:47 AM

System of personal meetings and conversations. The biggest deal on investing or buying assets is this, as well as information. If they found information on the site-they will buy on this site.
The road to success may not be as smooth as we expected it to be, it does not happen overnight. The road is not even straight, it has its curves called failures, disappointments, pain, and unexpected challenges.  If you fail and fall, it's all fine, stand up and move forward but don't forget to carry with you the lessons it taught you. Cryptocurrency may have its rise and fall but I believe that it has a long way to go if we only unite and support each other for its growth and progress. I believe that its demand will continue to increase, there will be more developments, and more people will not only become aware of it but will be more educated about this technology. It takes effort, time, focus, and commitment in order to succeed and achieve one's goal. Success is not served on a silver platter, it may not be easy but it can be very rewarding. Life is not always at its best, learn to handle the worst, learn from it, and grow.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:47:00 AM

The point is only in the approach. You can succeed without even falling in love. Because a couple, we do not choose circumstances. And how to understand that you are doing exactly what you really fit? Yes, not how.

whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:52:06 PM

What kind of PR methods are successful in a crypto project ? and what attracts you? For example, digital marketing platforms like twitter, facebook or airdrops or bounties. What is your opinion ?

I think the successful project depends on the advisor. Because investor confidence is very influential on the advisor. If the advisor already has positive trust, of course this will make it easier for investors to invest. In addition, the place where they promote the project is right on target. Of course this forum is the most strategic place.
It is a pity that among all projects there are quite a few scammers who use resources in their bad intentions. But in any case, problems remain with investors who have entrusted their funds.
Hans Groober

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:06:45 PM

In my opinion bounty for good projects is no longer necessary. They focus more on marketing. But who can not advertise themselves well, they need a bounty campaign. Personally, I look of those active in social networks, airdrop dead method.

Now a good project advertisement is 50% of success. However, in addition to advertising, the project should itself be of interest to investors. Otherwise, they will enter the site through an advertising link, and there they will not see anything interesting.
And at the same time, a good project without good advertising will not be able to find investors, just because they will not be able to find out about it.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
karankamaze

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:07:40 PM

In my opinion bounty for good projects is no longer necessary. They focus more on marketing. But who can not advertise themselves well, they need a bounty campaign. Personally, I look of those active in social networks, airdrop dead method.

a good project does not really need advertising from bounty hunters, but in my opinion if advertising through bounty hunters can make the project more successful, why not do it.
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:20:47 PM

The best methods of project promotion are publishing in thematic public places, promotion in social networks and, as for me, a good effect will be from those sites on which there has not yet been such advertising  Roll Eyes

The best way to promote project is through social media because it connect to the world, publishing, advertising are minimal compare to what social media can do, Facebook, Instagram are platforms to create awareness.
Churchp

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:08:29 PM

What form of PR way are advantageous in a crypto propose? and what invite you? Representing instance, digital selling podia similar cheep, facebook or airdrops or philanthropies. What is your conclusion?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: