Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:39:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: road to success  (Read 18976 times)
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:46:48 PM

I think now is very successful advertising in mobile applications for trading in the crypto market, as well as in wallets and portfolios.
sonerbo
Copper Member

Activity: 1358
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:51:34 PM

Not only me all the people just looks at the promise how much they will earn. İt doesnt matter a twit or an email. Every one wants to see a trustful guy and says "you will make money !"
naturerock

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:57:05 PM

Different advertisements can different investors so everything is important for a bounty,but based on token allocation signature campaign is most important than social media but it is not going to attract new traffic but only concentrates on the crypto related people.

Those people who have no relation to cryptocurrencies will never go to invest in new tokens. The maximum that they can do is invest in top-10 coins.
Therefore, investors should be sought primarily among those who have been present on the crypto market for a long time.

The top 10 coins are solid choice but you won't get any of those crazy 100x gains unless you invest in the lower tier coins.  There are a lot of potential gems out there but you need to do your research and perhaps get a little bit lucky.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:09:52 PM

What kind of PR methods are successful in a crypto project ? and what attracts you? For example, digital marketing platforms like twitter, facebook or airdrops or bounties. What is your opinion ?

Personally, I pay attention to the signatures worn by participants and thematic YouTube channels.Twitter and Facebook are not very relevant for me because in these social networks I have an audience that knows nothing and does not understand to cryptocurrency.According from there I get nothing useful.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:27:11 PM

What kind of PR methods are successful in a crypto project ? and what attracts you? For example, digital marketing platforms like twitter, facebook or airdrops or bounties. What is your opinion ?

Bounty campaigns and airdrops especially. Imagine that you can attract many people by giving them some free coins, but there is a chance that they will like your idea and start using it, they will start thinking about getting more and than they will invest.  Cool

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:40:52 PM

If you want to success in trade or investing on cryptocurrency like me, you must learn and learn every day, you must be patience to make your dreams come true, and dont be afraid to take a risk.
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:47:30 PM

To promote the project before opening the ICO sale, you need to join ICOs because you can recommend your project to potential investors here. Participate in Blockchain-related competitions and try to win so your project gets better. All of these things can help your ICO project succeed.

joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:51:31 PM

Definitely patience is the key to success in cryptocurrency as there might be lot of challenges in this forum sometimes it will go down and sometimes a small pump will give us some hope, apart from that there are people who scare us by writing some articles like crypto is a real scam and all. All you need to have is wait for your turn after investing in crypto.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
Awalt541

Activity: 438
Merit: 256

Redot.com - Trade Like a Pro, Earn 70% of Referral

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:00:07 PM

Personnaly if you want road to succest you must be brave to invest your money and you must learning about the asset investment form communuty and many more news, so you can be professional investor.

.Redot.com.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.• Lowest Trading Fees.
.• Commission Rebates..
.• 70% for Referrals.
.• Top Technology..
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.$3,000,000 BOUNTY.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:25:58 PM

I mainly get to talk to people about crypto by word of mouth, but I do like Youtube as well, I find it fun and engaging. On the other hand, just always take what you rea dor hear about or watch even with a grain of salt and always do your own due diligence and research before ever embarking on investing in any crypto or Bitcoin. We need to make sure people are well educated and informed, in order to allow them to make the right decisions based on their finances and goals for the future. We don't want to FOMO people in, only to see them discouraged a month later for selfish gains. We really need to see people look at Crypto for it's technological innovation as well as it's financial empowerment.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
danielchris

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:27:01 PM

I think it's a only strategical point to success know about any project to deeply past performance &at present where the stand in the market to get good earnings.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 01:10:54 PM

The problem is that there are not precise or direct way to success
Just as there are no shortcuts,

Meanwhile, you can follow the right pattern and focus on the basic ideologies of investment
Just as you read and find out facts before joining bounties; do so for your investments
And you will be glad
Lonthe

Activity: 384

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:27:11 PM

To be successful in Crypto, of course, we need a lot of capital, even though crypto is full of decentralization, of course, without capital, we cannot keep prices down.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 02:03:03 PM

I think the more marketing strategy you have the better. In order to attract investors, you should introduce your product in different marketing platforms like facebook, twitter, and the likes. Its also good if you do bounty campaigns to help spread the name of the project. If they see that the project is active online, they will feel more secure.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:51:27 PM

I think it's a only strategical point to success know about any project to deeply past performance &at present where the stand in the market to get good earnings.
Yes it depends on our own strategy how we deal with our strategies, like we can invest on right time then hold and let the price be high, crypto currency needs patience and time to recover our lose, time is everything wait for right time to sell then take again a step to invest when the price will be high, I think in crypto currency only patience is the road to success.
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:46:26 PM

In my opinion bounty for good projects is no longer necessary. They focus more on marketing. But who can not advertise themselves well, they need a bounty campaign. Personally, I look of those active in social networks, airdrop dead method.
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:50:03 PM

In my opinion, marketing in such social networks as twitter and facebook performs well. Also for myself I took note of reddit. There sits a very large number of people in the field of cryptocurrency.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:52:03 PM

Projects need to look for genuine ways to market what they have to offer.
The reason bounty might not be very effective, is if there are lots of fake accounts involved and when all the media used for the campaigns do not gave enough audience that are crypto oriented. Which then means, careful choice need to be made.
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:10:05 PM

In my opinion, marketing in such social networks as twitter and facebook performs well. Also for myself I took note of reddit. There sits a very large number of people in the field of cryptocurrency.
Facebook and Twitter is a social platform that has very many users so it is very effective in advertising a product or service because now almost everyone can access it.
and that is a very appropriate way to use for the spread of cryptocurrency.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:41:08 PM

Joining in bounties is the most effective way for us to become successful in this business industry in cryptocurrency.
I saw lot of community here became successful here base on their living testimony, though there are some didn't meet
the success they are expecting it. But it will only happen if the project you partake in become successful and you have a
good rank in here too. That's my opinion regrading on my experienced here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: