Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:24:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Devolve Developer - The New Era of Real Estate Development  (Read 1921 times)
babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:53:51 PM

there are a lot of real estate projects and none of them really works. your project at first glance is very promising, I wish you rapid development

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
Devolve Developer

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:34:06 PM

there are a lot of real estate projects and none of them really works. your project at first glance is very promising, I wish you rapid development

Thank you for your interest.

The main difference between the existing real estate businesses on the blockchain and Devolve Developer is that:
1) Devolve does not operate in the secondary market which generates low return on investments. Devolve operates in the Primary market.
2) Devolve does not offer fractionalized ownership that comes with high project inherent risk
3) Devolve is the first to market on the blockchain as a DEVELOPER.

Please watch this video:

"How is Devolve different from the existing Real Estate businesses on the blockchain?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GauSmWnQmQM
Devolve Developer

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:51:32 PM

I have read your price structure for token sale. Just wanted to know, which currencies will you accept in your token sale? And also do you have exact dates for sales round?

I want to ask these questions, too. There are no exact dates to see on their website. I only see "coming soon" and "to be determined".
Yes. The dates on the website are all messed up. For example, there are two Whitelist dates on the website but those two are totally out of sync.

Sir, on the website it declares that Whitelist can be registered now but will be launched in January 15, 2019.  
We will declare the rest of the public sale dates early in the new year.  Thank you.
DySWv

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 01:07:42 PM

I have read your competitive advantages like high yield in ROI, which I undestood as Return on Investments, and you can offer a favourable ownership and one-stop real estate services for token holders. I'm impressed and I hope this project will work and gain a lot of investors since some of same projects did not succeed.

Codename23

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:56:30 PM

This project obviously will maximize the use of blockchain technology in the future. These days, building of new subdivisions, industrial and commercial developments is widely spread. Having a great team and concept will make this surely successful. 
Hirameki

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 02:24:24 PM

This project is a bomb and I hope this will be successful in the future. I want to grab the chance of creating value by just parking my tokens in any of large scale developement projects and earn token awards.

_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:39:06 PM

I have read your whitepaper and I can say that this project is really promising. And I agree in one of your beliefs which is there will be a great future of real estate investments and commmerce by having an inherent system and simplicity through global governance and standards like what your project has proposed.
DySWv

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 04:53:13 PM

I have read your competitive advantages like high yield in ROI, which I undestood as Return on Investments, and you can offer a favourable ownership and one-stop real estate services for token holders. I'm impressed and I hope this project will work and gain a lot of investors since some of same projects did not succeed.

Can I ask how much percentage of your project do you think you have accomplished. I think it’s nice to be part of your  community. You have a great team.

bristlefront

Activity: 225

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:34:54 PM

What challenges do you think you have or will overcome in doing this big project?

Codename23

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:27:56 PM

What better options does the Devolve Developer offer to the real estate development industry? 
DySWv

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 03:50:33 PM

What better options does the Devolve Developer offer to the real estate development industry? 

I think the answer for your question can be one of my posts here. I said that their competitive advantages are high yield in ROI, can offer a favourable ownership and one-stop real estate services for token holders. I read their whitepaper and I think you must, too if you're that interested.

sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:35:39 PM

I like the concept of having a total control of my contribution as a future token holder since I can start or end my contribution in a project whenever I want.  Grin
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:28:27 PM

I want to experience to be a token holder of your project. Do you have any bounty campaign?
Hirameki

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 03:04:45 PM

Why do you want to work with global developers. What are the benefits? Is this not hard to accomplish? Well, you have a great team so I believe in this project.

Devolve Developer

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:53:14 PM

Why do you want to work with global developers. What are the benefits? Is this not hard to accomplish? Well, you have a great team so I believe in this project.

The benefit of working with global developers is that we mandate the registration of all new properties that are built. That means every residential, commercial and industrial property built by our global partners will be registered on Devolve’s blockchain platform in addition to registering with local governments. This will create an accurate, secured and faster growing database making it easier for adoption and eventually getting rid of the current local registration process.
Devolve Developer

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:54:19 PM

I want to experience to be a token holder of your project. Do you have any bounty campaign?

Please contact the community via email from our website for any marketing or bounty related questions.  Thank you.
Devolve Developer

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:07:11 PM

This project is a bomb and I hope this will be successful in the future. I want to grab the chance of creating value by just parking my tokens in any of large scale developement projects and earn token awards.

Devolve is the first company that positions themselves as the DEVELOPER on the blockchain, tapping into the primary real estate market to earn the highest return, while  the existent real estate businesses on the blockchain are not real estate developer, they position themselves in the secondary market to earn monthly cash flows with modest returns.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 04:12:01 PM

I have read your whitepaper and I can say that this project is really promising. And I agree in one of your beliefs which is there will be a great future of real estate investments and commmerce by having an inherent system and simplicity through global governance and standards like what your project has proposed.

investing in real estate - is the right decision Roll Eyes
because, real estate can always be sold, and earned from it
or use it for other purposes  Roll Eyes

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1183

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:17:02 PM

Why is it started to show warning message when entering web-page devolvedeveloper.io ?

"The website may try to trick you into doing something dangerous, like installing software or disclosing personal or financial information, like passwords, phone numbers or credit cards."

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
DySWv

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 01:33:24 PM

investing in real estate - is the right decision Roll Eyes
because, real estate can always be sold, and earned from it
or use it for other purposes  Roll Eyes

This is exactly what I'm thinking while reading their presentation. I have also know people (some are my relatives) who are involved in real estate industry, they are now very rich and successful. I hope this project will be successful to make a change in real estate industry, an innovative change indeed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: