Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:51:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Devolve Developer - The New Era of Real Estate Development  (Read 1921 times)
Codename23

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:40:04 PM

Why is it started to show warning message when entering web-page devolvedeveloper.io ?

"The website may try to trick you into doing something dangerous, like installing software or disclosing personal or financial information, like passwords, phone numbers or credit cards."

Yes. I also have this security error after trying to access your website. I just want to be updated and more informed. What's happening?
bristlefront

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:40:48 PM

Smart investors should discover this now. There's a lot of opportunities in real estate insustry and probably not a waste of money.  Grin

Hirameki

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 03:46:24 PM

Why do you want to work with global developers. What are the benefits? Is this not hard to accomplish? Well, you have a great team so I believe in this project.

The benefit of working with global developers is that we mandate the registration of all new properties that are built. That means every residential, commercial and industrial property built by our global partners will be registered on Devolve’s blockchain platform in addition to registering with local governments. This will create an accurate, secured and faster growing database making it easier for adoption and eventually getting rid of the current local registration process.

Now I understand well. Thank you for answering. Hoping the project goes well along the road.

sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:14:10 PM

Why is it started to show warning message when entering web-page devolvedeveloper.io ?

"The website may try to trick you into doing something dangerous, like installing software or disclosing personal or financial information, like passwords, phone numbers or credit cards."

Yes. I also have this security error after trying to access your website. I just want to be updated and more informed. What's happening?

This problem was fixed guys. I can now access their website and be updated again.
DySWv

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 02:07:45 PM

Why do you want to work with global developers. What are the benefits? Is this not hard to accomplish? Well, you have a great team so I believe in this project.

The benefit of working with global developers is that we mandate the registration of all new properties that are built. That means every residential, commercial and industrial property built by our global partners will be registered on Devolve’s blockchain platform in addition to registering with local governments. This will create an accurate, secured and faster growing database making it easier for adoption and eventually getting rid of the current local registration process.

As of today, how’s your work with global developers? I’m excited to see this project implemented in the future.

Hirameki

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 02:14:16 PM

I want to experience to be a token holder of your project. Do you have any bounty campaign?

Please contact the community via email from our website for any marketing or bounty related questions.  Thank you.

How much is the discount for tokens every token sale stage?

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1183

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:07:30 AM

This problem was fixed guys. I can now access their website and be updated again.

Thanks for the answer, but the issue with me remained the same. Also youtube channel is not deleted or banned, and the project has deleted most of its tweets...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bristlefront

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:03:46 PM

As of today, how’s your work with global developers? I’m excited to see this project implemented in the future.

This is also what I'm curious about... I like the benefits of working with global developers as well. This project has the capability of transforming the real estate industry.

_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:10:31 PM

I want to experience to be a token holder of your project. Do you have any bounty campaign?

Please contact the community via email from our website for any marketing or bounty related questions.  Thank you.

I have read the answer in this thread. Here:

Whitelist Sale : $0.40 per token
Pre-Sale:  $0.50 per token
Public Sale I: $0.60 per token
Public Sale II:  $0.70 per token
Public Sale III:  $0.75 per token

And the dates are in their website. Still no fixed date. Only January 15, 2019 for Whitelist period starting date.
Hirameki

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 01:12:54 PM

Please contact the community via email from our website for any marketing or bounty related questions.  Thank you.

Pre-Sale:  $0.50 per token
Public Sale II:  $0.70 per token
Public Sale III:  $0.75 per token

And the dates are in their website. Still no fixed date. Only January 15, 2019 for Whitelist period starting date.

Thank you for answering. I'll just check the further details on their website.

Codename23

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:46:46 PM

I think the important factors in the real estate industry are well considered here. I hope this will be discovered by smart investors this early.  Cool
DySWv

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 04:39:50 PM

Develove Developer’s resolutions which are higher profitability, access to global investment opportunities, liquidity and efficient system will attract investors. Its digitize platform will enhances the conventional norms in real estate industry.

Devolve Developer

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:45:16 PM

Sorry for the late respond.  Some hacker tried to hack our website and that's why that message was displayed by Google.   Our developers already fixed everything.  Thank you.
Devolve Developer

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:47:21 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2018, 08:07:21 PM by Devolve Developer

What challenges do you think you have or will overcome in doing this big project?

Devolve partners with International Real Estate Developers who focus on building large subdivision projects, thus, there is not a challenge for them at all.
sambuddha

Merit: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:57:15 PM

Sorry for the late respond.  Some hacker tried to hack our website and that's why that message was displayed by Google.   Our developers already fixed everything.  Thank you.
It is very strange that there is no information about hacking the website on Twitter or Facebook. The trust of potential investors is very easy to lose.
Devolve Developer

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:08:18 PM

It is very strange that there is no information about hacking the website on Twitter or Facebook. The trust of potential investors is very easy to lose.

They tried but we took actions to prevent that happen.  So, no worries.
Devolve Developer

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:35:57 PM

Smart investors should discover this now. There's a lot of opportunities in real estate insustry and probably not a waste of money.  Grin

Not only that, because Developer positions themselves as the Real Estate Developer on the blockchain, Devolve can offer competitive ownership pricing; high yield in ROI , and Developer can build the faster global data base on the blockchain that other existent real estate businesses on the blockchain can NOT do.
Devolve Developer

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:38:10 PM

Pre-Sale:  $0.50 per token
Public Sale II:  $0.70 per token
Public Sale III:  $0.75 per token

Precisely, that's our price structure.   Other dates will be released early next year.
bristlefront

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:17:44 PM

What challenges do you think you have or will overcome in doing this big project?

Devolve partners with International Real Estate Developers who focus on building large subdivision projects, thus, there is not a challenge for them at all.

Also, you have a great team that is working your project. Some specializes in real estate industry. That’s so nice. More powers!

sumangs

Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:23:55 PM

Not only that, because Developer positions themselves as the Real Estate Developer on the blockchain, Devolve can offer competitive ownership pricing; high yield in ROI , and Developer can build the faster global data base on the blockchain that other existent real estate businesses on the blockchain can NOT do.

Can you please explain to me what is ROI? And what does that means if I’ll have high yield of this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: