Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:21:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Devolve Developer - The New Era of Real Estate Development  (Read 1921 times)
Chinatsu Akasaki

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 02:04:58 PM

Endorsed by Bollywood celebrities, huh? Your YouTube channel has only 110 subscribers. Two of your Bollywood celebrities' videos have only a hundred views. Seriously?!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sunnyla

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:28:54 AM

I registered on your website already. Do I need to do anything else before I can buy your tokens?
Adamram

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:32:40 AM

Can I join token sale if I am living in China?
Chinatsu Akasaki

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 08:34:09 AM

I could really say that Sunnyla and Adamram are accounts of this project too or a bought accounts. Come on. Look at their old posts. Same shit posts on Off-topic sections. And then what? After posting in Off-topic they will come here? Jeez. I will look for the moderators and then report this stupidity.
Devolve Developer

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:44:07 PM

I registered on your website already. Do I need to do anything else before I can buy your tokens?

Yes, you must verify your account in order to start purchasing DVX tokens.   Here is an instructional video, providing step by step, explaining how to activate your account.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEjubBaNKjU&feature=youtu.be
Devolve Developer

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:48:00 PM

Can I join token sale if I am living in China?

Yes, you may.  Please follow our registration video to register an account.  Thank you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEjubBaNKjU&feature=youtu.be
Devolve Developer

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:57:09 PM

Smart investors should discover this now. There's a lot of opportunities in real estate insustry and probably not a waste of money.  Grin

Not only that, because Developer positions themselves as the Real Estate Developer on the blockchain, Devolve can offer competitive ownership pricing; high yield in ROI , and Developer can build the faster global data base on the blockchain that other existent real estate businesses on the blockchain can NOT do.

Can you please explain to me what is ROI? And what does that means if I’ll have high yield of this.

ROI referes to Return On Investment.  The current real estate businesses on the blockchain operate in the secondary marketing that generate about 6% ROI while we position ourself as the DEVELOPER, who operates in the primary market to build large subdivision projects and sell them to the companies/individuals/investors/ in the secondary market, generating at least 15% ROI.

Operating in the primary real estate market is known for producing superior yields. While the secondary market activities such as renting and flipping properties are the most common methods of investing in real estate, they generate modest appreciation and cash flow for the investor in comparison to the primary market.  The manufacturing and development of properties conducted in the primary market, produces appreciation and cash flow at an exponential rate.
Devolve Developer

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:00:03 PM

It's a wow for forming alliances with governments, central authorities and real estate affiliated business for your project. Through hard work, talents and skills of your team, this project will be successful and bring change to real estate industry.

We currently have a pipeline of over $400 million in projects on 3 continents and our portfolio of projects continues to grow. 

Please explore some of our project on our website:

https://devolvedeveloper.io/projects/
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:25:41 PM

You said your project supported by Bollywood actors. One of them is worked in only one film. Even he is not an in a lead role. and another one is a single who has no relation to Bollywood then how you can say it is supported by Bollywood actors? If you call this support than every new project will talk with small or struggling actors and will say that their projects are supported by Bollywood actors.
Devolve Developer

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:51:02 PM

Several industries are experiencing hindrances to their growth. Real estate industry faces its own dilemma which is when the developers saw the potential in a distributed ledger to revolutionize different industries, a number of teams jumped on the blockchain to become the first player. Atlant is one of them attempting a great disruption.

Many of the current real estate businesses on the blockchain transact in the secondary market by offering fractionalized ownership of residential and commercial properties, earning modest returns. Devolve does not operate in the secondary market which generates low return on investments. Devolve operates in the Primary market.
Chinatsu Akasaki

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 03:53:47 PM

You said your project supported by Bollywood actors. One of them is worked in only one film. Even he is not an in a lead role. and another one is a single who has no relation to Bollywood then how you can say it is supported by Bollywood actors? If you call this support than every new project will talk with small or struggling actors and will say that their projects are supported by Bollywood actors.
They are dodging us dude.
PAMPT

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:08:55 PM

With the hindrances to be terminated, I am sure that this will bring fair opportunities to all types of investors. It is also a great idea because the paperworks will be reduced and the real estate market will be organized by giving way to foreign investors. To that end, I am very sure that the blockchain will be a great help to our modern real estate market which alienates foreign investors.

Oh man Im afraid there is a lot to terminate. Ud need a terminator and few average joes lifespans to terminate all these hindrances. Haha. Have u read the onepager? By buying know and reckoning to get ur 87 percent u provide them an opportunity to exit before public sale. Bunch of low life miscreants they have yet to come up with something better like if they buy in to their own public sale and dump on 0.75 orders they will make twice as much lol

your project supported by Bollywood actors

Grin  Grin  Grin
Sunnyla

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:31:43 AM

I LOVE real estate.  This project not only allows us to invest in real estate but provides us the opportunity to access the primary market and experience of being a real estate developer.  Amazing opportunity !!!!!!
Karia

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:18:30 AM

The concept is great, it also has a great team of developer. It's a great help to all those who are engage in real estate industry, even to a newbie in this kind of industry can understand the platform.   Any project in the USA especially New York City ?    Smiley Smiley
Adamram

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:55:59 AM

Devolve Developer will reshape the real estate industry with the emergence of a new business model leveraging a decentralized technology.
Good job and keep it up.   ANY AIRDROP give away ??  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Ccrypthon

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:05:27 AM

seems like a good initiative that is tied to real world consequences, i can see it happen on a local scale rather than globally as each country will have their own legislation to bypass. it would be nice to see how they get around that.
Diskcroc8

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:08:52 AM

seems too good to be true, i hate when ICO's over promise. sometimes its best to stick to reality when it comes to finances.
Chinatsu Akasaki

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 04:10:44 AM

A lot of NEWBIES commenting HAHA! I wonder why? Posts are written on the same sections. All have the same style of posting. Posting on off-topic sections then posting on altcoins.
liamgibs

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:33:52 AM

Looks really good! I'm surprised you included 'celebrity endorsements'!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: