Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:51:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 5 Concerns About Bitcoin ?  (Read 19177 times)
delphic

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:00:10 PM

Most of all,like many others, I'm probably afraid of grandiose deception.I really believed in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in General.Most annoying when you use your faith and leave you out in the cold with nothing.We have already lost a lot of time and money.I'm afraid they're just blocking our way to a bright new future.Losing the last and faith will be just a blow.That's what I fear most.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:54:04 PM

My buiggest concern is that I don't have enough, and I may not be able to build my holding before the next bull run.

Smiley Couldn't agree more.  This is probably the last chance we have to make huge returns with cryptocurrency.  Once mainstream adoption comes the volatility will drop off massively.  Anyone waiting for cheaper prices from this point is just being greedy and will be left behind when the next boat leaves.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:28:29 PM

None! Cryptocurrencies give me a raging hard-on. Bitcoin in general makes me shoot cum balls 30 feet.

Why is it always “concerns” about bitcoin? Why not, what do you love best about bitcoin?

Agree. So I think adding to this there should be like a sub forum in the bitcoin discussion for FOMO and FUD so that they can really define each other very well. How awesome it could be. Exciting to imagine.
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 10:43:22 PM

My main concern it's not about Bitcoin, but about many ICOs which turned out to be scams or very poor projects... I hope the situation changes for the better in the future.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:31:10 AM

I think, a small concern in the crypto world is volatility, decentralization, and security, those 3 points have different values than other currencies.

and those 3 aspects that made me interested in coming into the crypto world.

Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:41:58 PM

The possibility of being hacked of course I do not know how hackers are doing it but I have read some news that they actually are doing  Huh
In terms of hacking all things in online can be hacked by someone especially your online wallet. But, if you careful person and you know what you are doing you can really avoid the hackers like storing you cryptocurrency in a safe place or putting it in a hardware wallet like Ledger. Most of us want to keep our cryptocurrency in a safe place so if you want to keep it do not share any information about your wallet and do not always click unknown link.
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:48:10 PM

Just like to ask everyone out there. What are your top 5 Concerns regarding more less Cryptocurrency? not just Bitcoin in General. But more in the whole area of Cryptocurrency?

This could from regulation? Adoption? uses?

What would be your main concerns and thoughts about cryptocurrency?
if reading about crypto concerns maybe low prices are a major concern for every owner. This is one of the things that might be classic concerns, but believe this to be one of the causes of fear of many people

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
M4NDELL

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:53:21 PM

My five questions are: 1. How to make money using Bitcoin? 2. How to save your bitcoins from hackers? 3. What can I buy for bitcoins? 4. How is it profitable to withdraw bitcoins to fiat? 5. Is it worth getting rid of bitcoins when the course goes down?
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:09:44 PM

The only concerns about Bitcoin is the bear market and if the exchange where I trade are going to be hacked. I much rely on the exchange to be safer as I do trade most of the time but if its going to be hacked then its not just me who loses money but maybe the rest of the traders who are putting their coins into it. Wallet being hack isn't so much of my concern unless I connect to unsecure connection with an operating  system that I don't trust.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Renal

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:41:31 PM

the feared cryptocurrency was hacked because this often happens and almost all bitcoin users are made fearful because hackers don't stand ready...
zolfa

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:15:38 PM

in my opinion, the crime is the main point that makes many other people worry. crime makes FOMO and scared.

the crime by using BTC creates a bad mindset and a bad influence on the spread of BTC.

that is the worst.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:21:24 PM

Regulation from different country.
How can a government accepts cryptocurrency if they cant regulate it? how is the future of that country then?
Developers, how sure we are that once the developers tokens s unlock will they keep on the project and not run?
dumping of tokens from the main team.
racebum

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 12:42:55 AM

real world use cases would be #1

in fact this one is so large as to trump all the other by a large margin

lightning development is progressing very well and hopefully will be in use within the next 2-3 years on a large scale where you can buy all kinds of random things. use it on amazon, ebay etc. low cost true digital cash. the other thing is an easy use case. ideally banks would be able to function like exchanges. if you have $5000 in your checking a simple button click could convert xx dollars to btc and from there you could send it on chain or via lightning to the destination.  companies like western union have no place even existing if the world actually realized how bitcoin worked...however, values probably need to stabilize and that would mean an end to these 80+ % boom and bust cycles we keep having. maybe we can get some stability on the next run higher?

other things i would like to see in no real order

2. the death of bcash.
3. better custody solutions for the average person.
4. bad actors / scammers pushed from the space, hunted down etc
5. an established solution with gov regulators that will allow the industry to push aside worries about intervention
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:42:01 AM

My concern is that there has not arising a coin that it's price is independent of bitcoin swings. Another concern is that people are easily tuned via media propaganda to have a change of decision towards bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. And lastly, when will bitcoin be free from intimidation?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:07:20 AM

I think the concern about cryptocurrency market is too many different coin and token with similiar project. Sometimes its good to create a competition but sometimes its confuising new investor. Beside that the concern about crypto market is on regulation, hopely there is a regulation that regulate ICOs because many scam ICOs around market

beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:50:12 AM

Many are worried about security, every new investor is afraid of regulations and hacking about accounts and ICO. This is a lot of doubts to be able to develop, but what must be done is to still have trust and positive thinking.

gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:10:32 PM

i think bitcoin is a weakness at the customer support and the sensitive with the phishing website, so the user need to care about the phishing website and i think you should checking twice before sending the bitcoin

burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:48:01 PM

Anormous Electricity usage is one of the biggest problem for mining bitcoin. The cost is different in every country but the usage is scary. My second concern is the scamming, i wish no one have to face the scamming because it is something not pleasant. I am also afraid for the bubble think, one day when i wake up i don't want to see the bitcoin fade. 
Ladyga

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:39:16 PM

1.Enhanced security. If bitcoin wants to become an analogue of a conventional currency (a means of exchange and a measure of value), it is necessary to create a more convenient and secure infrastructure for the user.
2.Price stabilization. For bitcoin to become a viable currency, it is necessary to stabilize the price with the help of Protocol improvements. If bitcoin (or its fork) is to be used for everyday transactions, a stability mechanism is needed. People need to be sure that bought today for $2 coffee tomorrow will not cost $50.
3.Institutional investment. To reach new highs, cryptocurrency needs a lot of money.
4.Regulation of exchanges and exchange offices. If investors are confident that the trading platforms are regulated and asset protection is improved, the inflow of funds will be more active.
5.Cryptocurrency exchange-traded funds. Such funds will help to simplify trading through brokerage accounts and will help to increase the price and popularity of digital currencies.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:04:03 PM

I think that most people worry that btc is not stable but dollar is also not stable. I think that all currencies are volatile and we need to accept this. I think that btc is the best coin and we can easily use it for any needs
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: