Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:09:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of airdrops in the crypto space.  (Read 383 times)
Herucooles

Activity: 555
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:04:31 AM

Airdrop is still the mainstay of the ico project that will be introduced to the community. The team and developers want to attract the attention of the general public and increase the value of investment in their tokens. The results received by the participants were free, there were a few airdrops of precious but there were zero. Despite crypto falling in price, airdrops are still in demand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 11:20:09 AM

I think airdrops will stop in the future , their time has gone . Why I think so ? Nowadays most projects paying a lot of attention to legality and legal compliance with the law, and some companies cancel out the promised airpdrops due to consultations with their legal department. The most recent example of such an incident is the airdrop from Coinomi. The cryptocurrency market continues to change and I think that in its future there is no such thing as "airdrop"  Sad
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 11:48:12 AM

To me the era of making something meaningful from airdrop is gone,airdrops are now worthless. I guess people operating multiple account also contributed to fall of airdrop.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:49:20 AM

Airdrop is no longer an interesting thing for crypto mania, a lot of airdrop is done but just getting shitcoin some airdrop also turns out good but they only give 1-5 dollars of their coins with very difficult requirements.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:57:12 AM

Airdrops can be a hit-or-miss opportunity. Some projects have leveraged them effectively to distribute tokens to a broad user base, but they can often end up filling communities with low-level airdrop hunters.

How do you feel about airdrops? Are they worthwhile for the communities and for the projects? Have you ever participated in airdrops, and would you again?

I find some of the people really lucky sometimes in airdrops. Doesn't mean it's airdrop, it is you're going to earn a low amount of money from it. It also depends on your luck as a bounty hunter. Because there are also really good airdrops to join and does not revolve around the bad airdrops.

Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:59:11 AM

Until the market recovers, I think that participation in airdrops will be worthless. You will simply fill your wallet with unnecessary tokens.
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:07:02 PM

Airdrops sector is dying because it does not bring anyone at least one dollar. It is sad, but the ICOs should make bigger airdrops and limit the free spaces. That is going to create a big interest and people would get good token rewards.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:46:58 PM

Airdrops can be a hit-or-miss opportunity. Some projects have leveraged them effectively to distribute tokens to a broad user base, but they can often end up filling communities with low-level airdrop hunters.

How do you feel about airdrops? Are they worthwhile for the communities and for the projects? Have you ever participated in airdrops, and would you again?
Airdrops are good program where bounty hunters can earn extra tokens that can they convert into money once those airdrop tokens are available for trading. I feel so relieve once I joined airdrops and being paid with tokens every time I used to participate on it. Airdrop can be also good on promoting projects, that's why ICOs doing it.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:00:36 PM

as a distribution to someone - not a lot of good, more attracted lovers of freebies
I consider airdrops to be useful for coin holders when a small percentage is charged on a coin wallet - this is both encouragement and motivation and a sign of developers' loyalty to their investors

10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:00:53 PM

I think Air-drop is a lie to real users. projects fill their social networks with people who simply go to them for quick and very small profit and then forget about the project. Air Drop falsify the actual number of people concerned

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
oho

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:43:38 PM

I don’t see anything wrong with airdrops! This is the same advertisement, only in a different form! Everyone can see ads on the Internet, on TV, on billboards .... this is the same thing! Now the most important thing is to determine a good project from 1000 new ones!

[
v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:49:37 PM

Airdrop is a great way to form a strong community, so I think they will be more and more popular. And in a bad market for some coins, they are much more promising than ICO.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:41:16 PM

They can be worthwhile but since the thing with airdrops now is that they rarely pay out any coins people are now less likely to investing any kind of effort into the airdrops since they do not think it will pay out anyway. This will be why the airdrops end up dying out. Soon there will come a better way to promote coins and to make sure people get their coins

bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 04:44:39 PM

I believe that Airdrops is a useless thing. This does not give the creators of the project anything good.

In the eyes of investors, it looks like a hoax. I think in the future Airdrop will disappear

auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:02:33 PM

Airdrop if you still give a little reward maybe in the future there will be no more airdrop, everyone will prefer to be a bounty of participants because they can get cheaper and more tokens or coins, while the airdrop only gives 2-10 usd and that's not us will know what the actual price is only stated that we are given airdrop with an estimated price of 2-10 usd
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:11:52 PM

Although airdrops not give more valuable profit.but in rare cases we get good earnings. so l think it's future is not believeable.
gowobonyok

Merit: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:13:50 AM

actually I have never followed aridrop, from the first time I entered the crypto world, I only followed bounty campaign. I think Airdrop has an important role in promoting new tokens or projects by distributing tokens for free, hoping to get a lot of support for their projects. but the situation in the field does not always run easily. that's the real fact.
crypt0.r3negades
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:04:43 AM

Airdrops is good because you can earn token by just accomplishing simple task. For new user in cryptocurrency, it is a good start to them for earning tokens. But find the best airdrop to participate so that your effort will not be put to vain.

Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:02:40 AM

Really i have earned good amount from airdrops in the past. because those days there were lot of real airdrops. but currently the main purpose of ico airdrop is promoting the project. but most of projects do not hit the softcap then airdrop will be worthless. anyway i hope in 2019 there will be good airdrops

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:09:37 AM

There are still a few airdrops could produce. Although many feel this only contains the scam and that is certainly true. But if able to be selective in choosing then the airdrop could still be a way other than the bounty that could also give a profit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: