Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:31:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I regret that i entered trading too late  (Read 22183 times)
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:48:10 PM

Hi friends I have regret that i entered into trading too late if my head had known this trading field before only i could have started early only , and now i would be making profits by now , but now i am learning still because i started too late

Now i see many people start trading at very less age only if i see them i regret that why at that age i didn't start trading   

Do you have regret like this ?
If you ask me I will tell you that you never too late to enter into crypto business because there are still some people out there which are yet to know what cryptocurrencies entails and what you do now will determine your lateness in the market because you to enter the crypto market during the dip price. Therefore, if you can buy and hold bitcoin as much as possible now you will be smiling in the next few years.
Yes I agree with you, that it was been never too late to enter in the crypto market on which we are in the early adoption of it that we can possibly experience a lot of pump and dumps in the market but, this time we should make this a good opportunity to buy more while in its deep price because anytime in the near future it will be going up again and can have a big possibility to reach new all time high that can give us a huge profit just by holding it for a long-term.

moneymakescents777

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:17:39 PM

It’s never too late to enter into oversold alt crypto coins, check out Canyacoin CAN, best pick of the crypto currency market attractive value
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:22:19 PM

Hi friends I have regret that i entered into trading too late if my head had known this trading field before only i could have started early only , and now i would be making profits by now , but now i am learning still because i started too late

Now i see many people start trading at very less age only if i see them i regret that why at that age i didn't start trading   

I think you join the cryptocurrency market at now, and it is the right decision because the exchange rate is going down and down, no sign of the recovery. You should join and invest in potential cryptos like BTC, ETH, XRP and hold for a long time because I think this market will recover in the next month.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:42:14 PM

No, I never feel that way, and I think you also shouldn't have to. there's no need to be regret, that's too lame. It doesn't matter in how old you start trading, the point is if you cleverly doing the bitcoin you'll be success. Rather than being regret, it's better for you to enrich yourself and gain knowledge, and also experiencing much more now. dont forget to be wise and patient.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:35:32 AM

It's not to late mate, in fact youve been lucky than you don't start when the prices are ATH cause you'll be regretting it right now due to huge market fall.  Not everyone have a good start in here and maybe you'll be successful in the future if you start it now and please don't aim so high nor to think to have an easy money in here cause it is really impossible.
Cliarbikr

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:19:59 AM

I also started to practice cryptocurrency very late. Sorry about this is not necessary. It is not yet known what heights cryptocurrency in price will reach

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:41:36 AM

I also started to practice cryptocurrency very late. Sorry about this is not necessary. It is not yet known what heights cryptocurrency in price will reach
so still have chance to buy bitcoin or altcoin.at this moment all cryptocurrency price now very cheap.and maybe this is was best opportunity for you.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:10:25 AM

I might have regret it more if I had not knew crypto currencies.

This is more than what I expected. It is not just an investment but more of like being first hand on the sight of the future.

Technology is now different and I know crypto currencies will be part of it someday.
In terms of transactions and payments it will be in front.
Fiat will be just an option then.

Look, do not just stay with trading it. There is more to that.
iamzill

Activity: 677

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:57:46 AM

It's never too late for trading, now the price is in a low position. but at the moment I think it is the best moment to start trading by buying at a low price and waiting until the market is in the best position.
Charlie3 (OP)

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:46:57 AM

so still have chance to buy bitcoin or altcoin.at this moment all cryptocurrency price now very cheap.and maybe this is was best opportunity for you.
yes i am glad that i didnt enter when price was all time high too  Grin Grin
pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:51:58 AM

No bro no need to be regret because there is no specific time to start trading in the crypto world. You can start now no matter just give some time to know the basic things to do well in trading. Be focused on the forum and social media and apply the strategy to make good profits in trading.

forex

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:30:56 AM

I think it's never too late to start doing anything. Of course, making money in a growing market is easier, especially for a beginner, but you can also make money in a falling market.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:44:39 PM

I think it's never too late to start doing anything. Of course, making money in a growing market is easier, especially for a beginner, but you can also make money in a falling market.
yes you are right, but now the market is unstable so it is very difficult to get a profit. it is good to trade in small and hold coins until the market is stable because it is safer and the risk is a little.
conceptutorials

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:14:46 PM

i entered trading late and i do not have any regret in trading late because it is not how far you have being in the trading market but how well you have being in the trading market.
calya

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:33:50 AM

yes you are right, but now the market is unstable so it is very difficult to get a profhyit. it is good to trade in small and hold coins until the market is stable because it is safer and the risk is a little.
dont trade for short term at this moment.its too risky if suddenly price continue goes down again.but if use small amount no matter for us i thought
bit:boy

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:19:43 AM

even i felt the same but after some time i thought it does not matter there is nothing to regret opportunity will be there we have to utilize it thats all 
Arthurian60

Activity: 234

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 11:15:21 AM

There is no regret in entering trading now. Some experts says we are at the early adoption of Crypto in the world. There are a lot of people who are yet to know about bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. Get some some Bitcoin or ethereum and start trading at your preferred exchange. With enough room for bitcoin to grow, it can be late for anybody to join trading.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:46:12 AM

yes you are right, but now the market is unstable so it is very difficult to get a profhyit. it is good to trade in small and hold coins until the market is stable because it is safer and the risk is a little.
dont trade for short term at this moment.its too risky if suddenly price continue goes down again.but if use small amount no matter for us i thought
Every aspect of trading is always going to be risky, but that is of course one of the reasons why you need to try as much as possible to make sure that you at least know what you are doing and you have the knowledge and strategy to be able to develop a plan at every point in time, rather than approaching the market blindly.

Nothing is ever too late and there will always be an opportunity of a lifetime for everyone as long as you are ready to take it but everything comes with a sacrifice, which with trading, that is a huge sacrifice to learn as much as you can.
kapongsok

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:59:35 PM

I think it's never too late to start. You can still start now, knowing the market is about to enter the growth phase
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:01:15 PM

No I'm not, I only regret repeat the same mistakes during trading. Too late enter trading world can be fixed but repeat same mistakes meaning I will not success using any strategy until the end. Don't regret it but fix it but always remember one thing never do the same mistakes like me, no better future for you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██