Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:38:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I regret that i entered trading too late  (Read 22183 times)
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:19:44 PM

Stop regretting and start doing it. It is never late. You are actually in the early phases of the development. Crypto currencies are still on its infant stage and has a lot to develop. The more you wait, the more you will be missing. Start by learning the market. Get to know the basics and how the market operates.  Once you have enough knowledge, start trading low. You might be making losses in the first few tries due to mistakes. Learn from those mistakes and gain experience. Eventually you will be making some good profits.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:15:11 AM

dont regret anything, specially in this market condition because in this year all coin decreasing from early to late year.
if you thing you late, i think you lucky because not know trading from early 2018, to bee honest i lose above 60% from my coin.
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:26:59 AM

Hi friends I have regret that i entered into trading too late if my head had known this trading field before only i could have started early only , and now i would be making profits by now , but now i am learning still because i started too late

Now i see many people start trading at very less age only if i see them i regret that why at that age i didn't start trading   

Do you have regret like this ?

It's never too late to start trading, or maybe you judge you're late buying when the price is cheap?
Trading will get many benefits if you have trading skills and knowledge.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:14:14 AM

if someone is just learning to trade at this time will definitely experience regret, because the price of coins in the trading market is down, if anyone starts trading will definitely experience a lot of losses, now I have not dared to invest in the trading market

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:13:28 PM

Hi friends I have regret that i entered into trading too late if my head had known this trading field before only i could have started early only , and now i would be making profits by now , but now i am learning still because i started too late

Now i see many people start trading at very less age only if i see them i regret that why at that age i didn't start trading   

Yes really regret entering late in trading because l just found out theres no crisis in trading because you can have profit as long as you trade.You never been zero income in trading.

Many of my friends also regret it, man. Naturally, those, who entered the market before 2017, and then, managed to sell crypto for a very good price, made much money on these deals.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:14:08 PM

Stop regretting and start doing it. It is never late. You are actually in the early phases of the development. Crypto currencies are still on its infant stage and has a lot to develop. The more you wait, the more you will be missing. Start by learning the market. Get to know the basics and how the market operates.  Once you have enough knowledge, start trading low. You might be making losses in the first few tries due to mistakes. Learn from those mistakes and gain experience. Eventually you will be making some good profits.
- If you say it is never late, it will be an unreasonable thing because time is the enemy of all of us, it changes everything and make everything simple start to become more difficult than ever, therefore, we need to accept the fact that we are late on this train, the time to get the best and greatest benefit has passed. However, agree with you that we should stop regret and start doing it because although we can face many difficulties and problems when we are late but with effort and not renunciation, we may also have certain good results

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:17:53 PM

Regrets will only bring you negativity in outlook for crypto trading,this feeling will be hindering you from any forms of wantings to profit.

I use to regret my lately entering but I realized that why should i regret being late when theres alot of area to earn here ,and crypto can provide us many profitable fields than blaming yourself being late

Donceng

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:11:10 PM

yes, I agree, cryptocurrency still has many things to develop, even though to date market price movements have often declined due to the large correction that continues to occur. but there is nothing we have to regret because it is never too late to start cryptocurrency trading, precisely with the decline in market prices we can better understand market price movements and can learn more to know when to buy and sell coins that we have in situations like this so can minimize the risk of losses and get profits
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:18:00 PM

it seems that I feel very sorry not only you, but me and everyone who is just trading cryptocurrency feels late because they cannot buy coins at cheap prices.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:27:49 PM

There is no late here in cryptocurrency why? Because even the market or the coins is very high you can still earn money but the important right now because the marker decrease or have of cheaper coins you can start as soon as possible if you want to invest to cryptocurrency.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:52:43 PM

it seems that I feel very sorry not only you, but me and everyone who is just trading cryptocurrency feels late because they cannot buy coins at cheap prices.
You will not find a cheaper price than the current price to try, if you think you are late for the price. In fact this price may not be the bottom price but this price is 2 times cheaper than the price a month ago.
ellehcar

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 04:34:27 PM

Actually, it's not yet late to enter trading. Today is the best time to enter in, especially that the market is in dip. And even if you entered in during the last bullrun season, it still isn't late because there's still a lot in store for bitcoin. I believe it hasn't reached its full potential yet. Looking at the history of bitcoin, it spikes then dumps then reaches another height, even higher than its last record. I have high hopes for it, especially now that little by little it's slowly being realized and adopted. So don't worry. The best is yet to come; just prepare by getting more bitcoin as much as you can.
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:38:02 PM

Actually, it's not yet late to enter trading. Today is the best time to enter in, especially that the market is in dip. And even if you entered in during the last bullrun season, it still isn't late because there's still a lot in store for bitcoin. I believe it hasn't reached its full potential yet. Looking at the history of bitcoin, it spikes then dumps then reaches another height, even higher than its last record. I have high hopes for it, especially now that little by little it's slowly being realized and adopted. So don't worry. The best is yet to come; just prepare by getting more bitcoin as much as you can.
Are you sure? what makes you so sure about the future of bitcoin? while on the other hand there are many elements want to tackle the growth of bitcoin, is Bitcoin able to overcome this crisis?
QuadsPoker
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

nothing is impossible

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:06:04 PM

you can start trading whenever you want. it doesn't matter how the market is. if you educate yourself properly than you can make profits with trading whenever you start

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:25:44 PM

Are you sure? what makes you so sure about the future of bitcoin? while on the other hand there are many elements want to tackle the growth of bitcoin, is Bitcoin able to overcome this crisis?
Nobody has any idea how the future price will be. You can not find any favorable reason behind any decision to be taken at the moment. Even when BTC's price was 0.01USD, there was great risk and those who took risk, made 400,000 times more money, even in current price. So there are risks according to earnings.
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:40:37 PM

There are many individuals who started trading that very time you claim you wish you started,and they incurred huge losses and hoped they hadn't started then and probably now,thats not to say so many others didn't make profits, it just goes to show that there happens to be no perfect time,unless we create such ourselves and that's only through developing your trading ideas and skills,likewise investing wisely.
Make this very time you got in,the perfect time

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:57:30 PM

It is early in cryptocurrency where a little bit above 35m are involve in the trade. Even early adopters that do not have good strategy are as good as newbie. Master your strategy and be patient.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 10:35:00 PM

No, never.

If you look at the market, any market really, you can find numerous reasons to spend your life regretting. There are so many missed opportunities that you can regret day in day out.

Rather than doing that, train yourself to focus on the next trade only. That way you will never engage yourself into things you cannot change.

It's never too late to educate yourself the proper ways, change your mindset, and start trading. Focus on the positive, avoid the negative.
Exactly I think thats just the only thing to do if you are really going to change and stand up for yourself regretting the past is basically a waste of your time there are opportunity opened for you from every angle all you have to do is sink in and free yourself and you might just learn to trade effectively

Zalura

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:46:21 PM

Hello. With the thought that opportunity always comes to those who grasp, think positive things need to do. Do not be too anxious as you enter the market sooner or later. Like thinking it's never too late to start-up. Good luck!
It is never too late if we want to catch up, because in trading big profits not only obtained from luck, but because of mastery of matters relating to trade, we can start by studying the price movements that have occurred, because prices always experience cycle up and down, if we can master this well then our potential to succeed in trade will be very large, secondly we can prepare financial capital to invest on a large scale if we truly understand the potential benefits in the future.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:49:54 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2018, 12:11:33 AM by Clark05

Jist do a research amd you will see not to late. I think other people said oh your late if you enterend don't listen to them jist listen to you self because the only can command you is your motivation to earn money is yourself with the help of cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: