Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:06:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I regret that i entered trading too late  (Read 22183 times)
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:44:53 AM

well, a lot of people regret getting into trade, but some organizations are also sometimes grateful not to enter the trade at that time. well, as far as the trip I have done, I have seen people who profit, and lose in the world of commerce who entered earlier. it just depends on the strategy you have, because I feel that in trading, you can still make profits now.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:33:45 PM

Hi friends I have regret that i entered into trading too late if my head had known this trading field before only i could have started early only , and now i would be making profits by now , but now i am learning still because i started too late

Now i see many people start trading at very less age only if i see them i regret that why at that age i didn't start trading   

Do you have regret like this ?

I do too. It's not also about trading early but knowing your mistakes as early as possible because I was on the right time when btc and altcoins exploded but I don't have that experience of when to control my emotions. I still did not know when it to sell because I was occupied by my greed in the bullmarket.
there are already many people who are late in entering trade but that is not an obstacle for all of us to make a profit, because now it is also very good for us to enter trade because the market has started to increase again
actually you are among those who are fortunate to know cryptocurrency from now on, if you continue to understand market price movements, you will certainly be able to read market charts and have a mature strategy to decide on actions in cryptocurrency trading. there are still many people who don't understand how cryptocurrency works, they only know cryptocurrency from other people's talks but they don't try to understand it to be able to use it. there are still many opportunities to achieve success from cryptocurrency, because cryptocurrency is able to provide great opportunities to achieve success for its users

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 12:34:40 AM

Trend of Crypto always going up and down,  and we can make profit from this trend. And for now all crypto already in the bottomed,  so now is best times to enter to this market. Its never later to earn more than 10x profit because crypto will do it again. 

katerina5643

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 11:24:40 AM

There is nothing as been late for the party I think what you should do is organize yourself and keep up learn to trade check out the market and see how you are going to benefit from it simple
For sure no time is bad or no time is late to enter the market of trading, but make sure when you enter the market or when you buy the coin price is not so high and the coin you bought has huge potential to rise, in short choose the promising coin, I prefer trading in because it saves our money and but even if you enter you are on right time, it’s never late.

I agree with you and suppose that the current price of BTC is start of bullish trend. So you can enter the market right now.So if you guys want to start trade right now i'd strongly recommend you to use Monfex.They have 20X leverage and the ability to go long and short on 12 coins.
Paulinerims

Activity: 193
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 12:25:19 PM

I've read only the subject post so probably it was said already I apologize for that but you will never hear enough of it: Its never too late to enter trading. Crypto will only rise. Its expected for Bitcoin to go up to 100k in the years to come. thats a 10-times multiple. Not to mention the altcoins. And all the stocks and everything. you can make big money in a short period of time if you know what you're doing.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 06:36:05 PM

The fact is that most cryptocurrency users regret that they did not invest in cryptocurrency in 2016 and did not realize their capabilities at the end of 2017.  Nevertheless, if we take into account the real possibilities of cryptocurrency in the future, then the current price level is also very profitable for investments.  Therefore, study and trade.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 08:36:53 PM

The fact is that most cryptocurrency users regret that they did not invest in cryptocurrency in 2016 and did not realize their capabilities at the end of 2017.  Nevertheless, if we take into account the real possibilities of cryptocurrency in the future, then the current price level is also very profitable for investments.  Therefore, study and trade.
Its just like for people who do regret on no buying crypto/BTC in the earliest years like 2009-2012 and so forth.
We cant go back in the past but talking about on entering to trade is already late? Nothing is too late on this market even though we cant already get some thousands folds of our
investment but we can utilize volatility to make money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Crypto Denada

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 03:41:16 AM

Everybody thinks he's too late.

Those who bought at 100 regret why they didn't buy at 10, who bought at 1000 regret why they didn't buy at 100, and so on.

Look forward my friend, why not think more about what you should do now rather than regretting the past
Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 08:28:21 PM

Trading will be always profitable. Even before the invention of BTC, it was evident that traders can become very wealthy people...if they are not lazy. It is never too late to join the crypto market, and even if you enter it during the time of depression, finally, probably, in a month, or in a year (it depends), you will understand that it is a beneficial thing.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 11:43:28 PM

No regrets. What prevents you from starting to trade now and arrange your life the way you want? It is never too late to trade. No need to regret the lost time, just start now and develop in this direction.

Yeah no need to regret trading is there as long as people want to trade with have knowledge and skill before start to trade.
Bwcause if they didn't know how to trade that is possible to regret because of loses.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 05:29:17 AM

You should never regret joining too late. Because there are a lot of people who regret participating too early. Cheesy
Pardon? How can they feel regretting to join because of too early? Anything, while you started early you should be take advantage than others who started it late or even didn't started it yet. E.g if you know about bitcoin early and have invested it while it was only a dollar, you will feel awesome right now. I don't think there is even a person who feel regret started earlier.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 11:56:10 AM

Trading will be always profitable. Even before the invention of BTC, it was evident that traders can become very wealthy people...if they are not lazy. It is never too late to join the crypto market, and even if you enter it during the time of depression, finally, probably, in a month, or in a year (it depends), you will understand that it is a beneficial thing.
Since the cryptocurrency market is still at the stage of its development, and in my opinion, the price level at the end of 2018 was only an easy indicator of what could happen in the future.  Therefore, not only traders, but also investors will receive a fairly good profit if they buy cryptocurrency even at current prices.  Nevertheless, I would like to have good experience for daily trading, which today is not subject to everyone.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 02:59:02 PM

Hi friends I have regret that i entered into trading too late if my head had known this trading field before only i could have started early only , and now i would be making profits by now , but now i am learning still because i started too late

Now i see many people start trading at very less age only if i see them i regret that why at that age i didn't start trading   

As I can see, it is not too late dude for entering in trading industry. Because there are some old traders here until now they never get a huge profit into trading because of the methods they used is not that effective. Trading is for everyone and the success depend in our hands dude.
Meaning, you can still able to earn depending on your determination and dedication too.

katerina5643

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 12:14:11 PM

No regrets. What prevents you from starting to trade now and arrange your life the way you want? It is never too late to trade. No need to regret the lost time, just start now and develop in this direction.

Yeah no need to regret trading is there as long as people want to trade with have knowledge and skill before start to trade.
Bwcause if they didn't know how to trade that is possible to regret because of loses.

Totally agree with you. One of the most important things is to determine right entry and exit points.
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 02:19:39 PM

Don't waste time to think about it. Everyday many people are joining in the trade market. Yes, they are struggling a lot but also making a profit. So if you believe in yourself you shouldn't worried about entering late on the market.

I have some friends who joined the crypto world after me and making thousands of bucks every day. They know better than me about cryptocurrency. So dont worry about being a newbie, if you have proper knowledge and skills none/nothing can stop you from succeeding in the trading market. Good luck

LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 04:31:15 PM

Why to regret?
And what do you mean by late?
The price of all the coins keeps on fluctuating.
So no need to be regret of.
Now just wait for the right time to choose the right coin and invest in it.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Julien_Olynpic
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2989

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 12:36:08 PM

We are never too late to learn and never too early. Studying is the most amazing thing in the world. You need to learn complex things. For example, I learn that few people know how to do. So I can become something better than others. If you are better than others in trading, you will never be poor.
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 12:21:55 PM

It is one thing to feel regret for not entering the crypto trade with the early birds. Regardless, i still think it is not too late, because cryptocurrency is a new innovation that is yet to be adopted my many in the future. At that time, the now would then been seen as early.

virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 02:36:37 PM

i do not regret for being late or for being uninformed  , specially if things can be change and i can do something about it.
its okay to take things slow for me , as long as you are moving forward or taking just one step at a time its still progress.
Andrews193

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 02:51:03 PM

i do not regret for being late or for being uninformed  , specially if things can be change and i can do something about it.
its okay to take things slow for me , as long as you are moving forward or taking just one step at a time its still progress.
Dude, you shouldn't lie like that, even if you're an expert, looking at the value of bitcoin until the present moment, somewhere in your mind, it always brings up a ray of regret, regrets the opportunities and joins too late, missing a profit chain can turn us into a millionaire right away. But agree with you that as long as we are continuing to try, discover and find the future picture, joining too late will not be a regret because we know, we still have at least a few opportunities to change more or less our lives

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: