Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:32:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Analysis Technique is Not Working Anymore?  (Read 558 times)
Shiekin

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:52:43 PM

if in my opinion, regardless of false statements or not, what is clear is that they all can only predict the price of Bitcoin.
or maybe they just want to give us some enthusiasm so that we are always optimistic about the price of Bitcoin.
we just only wait for a few days, months or years later Bitcoin will again rise from this downturn.
Yaddady

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:02:35 AM

There are actually times when Technical Analysis doesn't actually work in cryptos, and this is largely due to the fact that because the the crypto industry is highly unregulated, there's a lot of manipulations that goes on sometimes, and this renders TA's almost irrelevant. Secondly, the crypro space is mostly controlled by news (fundamental analysis), so a news release will impact on a trade faster than TA.
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:05:21 AM

I just read a few articles on a website, some expert traders say if bitcoin has oversold and other even say if reversal candle has appeared, meaning that bitcoin will soon to the moon. But the fact is that until now the price of bitcoin continues to decline and even tends to be stable, does the analysis technique is not working anymore or this is only a fake statement to make fud?

give your comments below!

Their statements actually is not adhering to one another, many states a speculation but it doesn't really come true. They have many point of views and we cannot really figure out who says the truth. The best way is to decide for ourselves with the help of their guidance.

trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 12:32:53 AM

It was never working. There are many things that much more important than technique analysis.
For example - marketing. What if there is no hype but great project? Right, stagnation..

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:42:04 AM

I just read a few articles on a website, some expert traders say if bitcoin has oversold and other even say if reversal candle has appeared, meaning that bitcoin will soon to the moon. But the fact is that until now the price of bitcoin continues to decline and even tends to be stable, does the analysis technique is not working anymore or this is only a fake statement to make fud?

i think a technical analysis will work in the higher timeframe in this market situations
daily, weekly or even monthly
but, for now its hard to predict the market because of less demands in crypto industries my friend

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
consientelar

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:05:33 AM

Should I sell a crypto now?
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:48:25 AM

I think you misunderstood the function of TA. TA is an analytical technique used to predict the trend of a stock price by studying past market data, especially price and volume movements. For example, if there is a momentum giving a warning, the indicator can signal a break or support.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:54:44 AM

I have been wondering with the same question in my mind. Actually, am not good in technical analysis as this may not be my area but many are saying to me that indeed cryptocurrency can be a hard market to crack though many can be making money here. Maybe if this market can reach a certain level where manipulations can already be so hard to accomplish then technical analysis can be working right. The problem is that for now it can virtually impossible for the market to grow exponentially when gloom is always coming back to take its part of the pie.
consientelar

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:11:12 AM

On that market, I would not sell anything
Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:50:16 AM

Experts' words are not worthy of trust. Those so-called experts are taking a walk for FUD for some ulterior motives. Don't believe them, it should depends more on your judgment on the market. The market is always unpredictable, just because Bitcoin was rise at the end of last year, you thought that this year will repeat what happened last year. This is an unscientific forecasting method.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:01:47 AM

TA will be used against you here at critical for times. It is not a tool for average traders it is a weapon for whales.

LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:30:27 AM

Analytical techniques can only be one way. The cryptocurrency market is different from the stock market. It's too young here, and it can cause butterfly effects at any time, causing bitcoin price fluctuations to be large. When the bear market is almost impossible to find investors, but the bull market is countless. Investors need to buy coins.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:06:27 AM

I think technical analysis technique does work for short-term trading and investment but not for long-term investment because whales mind can never be determined. They have a big impact when they invest or they will withdraw so I think we need to be very aware of that before investing or withdrawing all our money in Crypto. Anything can happen overnight.
fonengo

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:30:49 AM

I think it is clear to everyone that the technical analysis on the crypto market does not work practically. Whales rule the market what they want and what they are doing.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Grechkatx

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:35:08 AM

All this is a big speculation, now technical analysis can work only for one day, and the holding is becoming more and more unpredictable and more risky than it seemed before.
kiryamikronov

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:37:37 AM

The analysis does not work for the cryptocurrency market, because the market capitalization is small and easy to manipulate. The market is subject to the influence of those who have a lot of money, when they want then the market will start to grow.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:01:16 AM

Analyst and expert predictions are base previous trend and not on actual so it's not a 100% probable that this can be happen next like of what's happening  of the market , so if you listen to prediction please do not follow their suggest to avoid big loses .
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:29:26 PM

It is still working, but the outcome depends on how you interpreted and utilize it. You do not use technical analysis directly. When you have such at your disposal, you also need to look into the market, instead of using it raw, make your own deduction,compare the two and utilize it to your advantage.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:10:45 PM

Technical analysis is useless if you will see the obvious damage of this crypto market. For the reason of different kind of loss , due of lack of experience and knowledge is the main thing why many of us failed on investment and etc.

The best thing to do is to be more careful than before, also mark those names and account who has a bad back ground. Stick on trusted groups specially on telegram and many more. For this, the scam group will be lessen and the loss will lessen too.
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:16:00 PM

of course the analysis is good, but it is more good when it can be applied in the work and it also helps a lot at the same time.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: