Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:21:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you wish to have physical notes, coins for bitcoin?  (Read 1881 times)
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:19:45 AM

How it would be when we have a physical bitcoin currency note? Do they already exist? If created, will it impact the market growth and loose it's value in the market?  Any thoughts?

No i don't want cash note of BTC. If i want this i will fully position of digital currency. By digital currency people can make less risk in everywhere and less time need to pay in his necessary daily want. As a result he can give his attitude more in his main work and can earn more money. So we should not accept this. Grin Grin
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:21:51 AM

How it would be when we have a physical bitcoin currency note? Do they already exist? If created, will it impact the market growth and loose it's value in the market?  Any thoughts?
There already coins for Bitcoin, but not everyone is interested in them, I don’t even know who f**king produced them lol. People are still getting to know digital Bitcoin and someone is here talking about physical coins. People are just trying to push things too far, not even Satoshi himself talked about physical coins lol. Just make use of it the way you’re seeing. There isn’t a lot of people who are interested in Bitcoin, so selling a physical Bitcoin will be a big problem for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: