Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:50:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy...When there is blood on the streets  (Read 1136 times)
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:57:10 PM

More panic and more blood are ought to come in near future.the market has been red all over.only short term trading is giving some marginal profits to trades.Already many exchanges had starting delisting many crypto and crypto trading pairs.It is good thing that all shit coins and projects are being sent to garbage before the actual market capitalization starts.Soon we may experience another good dip and a good long correction.It is really a good time to accumulate some cypto and sit tight.But it will be more benificial if people wait for bit more because we can again buy in more cheap.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:39:38 PM

I agree with the term "buy when there is blood on the streets", but if you buy a position when the market is very long, you will lose a lot. So you have to do risk management and determine good decisions.
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:53:02 PM

Traders would be familiar with the saying “ buy when there is blood on the streets “ this is the best time to load up on oversold and undervalued crypto.  My bag is ready to load up on more Canyacoin CAN
Investors should also be awared of the risks by doing so. Keep in mind that not all cryptos won't be able to withstand such problems with regards to contonuous market downfall. Especially when it comes on newly listed coins, high risk is present since most of the projects being released are being negatively influenced by the downtrend.

Ruhtilg

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:04:31 PM

I agree with your statement, but in the end you've made shilling of noname coin, so if someone reading it, don't get into this coin. Buy top 20 coins or hype ICOs.

I think it is better to buy the coins which are on the market for more than a few months. They are more tested.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 03:37:44 PM

The market is totally bleed to death now xd
Judging on that most coins has almost lost 90% of its value

I believe, if you are a believer, its time to accumulate
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:09:54 PM

Buy buy buy, great bargains but they might be cheaper tomorrow!.. Who really knows if this represents a good deal, we have all thought we hit the bottom numerous times over the last year, so what makes this different

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
AlyattesLydia

Activity: 1400
Merit: 569

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:27:12 PM

Two months ago, they said that it was the best time to buy cause the prices are low. But, this period the prices went down further. So, I think better to see the trend and assess if it will go down further or will start to rise. If will go down further, wait few mlre days then you can buy your significant coins.

I definitely agree with this friend. We had the same thoughts 2-3 months ago.

Now we have to be careful to invest. Because we could fall into a bear trap. However, if a real ascension is the time to buy. I feel like these days are close.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:55:40 PM

When there is blood on the street,  you stay in your house in order for you to be safe!   Smiley The cryptocurrency market has been bloody in the last week and few days of dumping has cost the investors and traders so much.  It is better to be safe than sorry!  I can not continue to hold coin that keep dumping!

ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:10:20 PM

Yes buy when there’s blood but it won’t guarantee gold in return or maybe your catching falling knives. People who shills always say that since the 1st quarter of this year until now, but people should be very careful about this strategy coz in reality it doesn’t always paid off.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:19:27 AM

you are right when the price flushes like this it is the right time to buy as much as you can because the most suitable cryptocurrency price is bought when the price falls, don't buy when the price has become very expensive.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:29:50 AM

Traders would be familiar with the saying “ buy when there is blood on the streets “ this is the best time to load up on oversold and undervalued crypto.  My bag is ready to load up on more Canyacoin CAN

Yes, this is generally good advice. This is not a time to panic - crypto still has a great future ahead of it, and the dip this year means that many coins have returned to low prices that we thought we'd never see again. It's certainly a time to load up on those undervalued coins.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:16:36 AM

When their is blood on the market flow,  don't be distracted by the colour,  there are golden coin hidden in the bloody market situation.  There many coin that would not have been selling cheap if not for bearish market.  Grab the opportunity and make good position in good coin!

Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 01:10:03 PM

IMHO still there not very much blood on the street) Imho this will happen a little bit later, still lots of people waiting for the new crypto pump.

legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:24:01 PM

I agree with your statement, but in the end you've made shilling of noname coin, so if someone reading it, don't get into this coin. Buy top 20 coins or hype ICOs.

I think it is better to buy the coins which are on the market for more than a few months. They are more tested.

Few months...I think this is a very short period - it is not the right time to understand if the token is good and have a future or not. I would better bet on the cryptocurrencies, which are older than a year.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:54:14 PM

IMHO still there not very much blood on the street) Imho this will happen a little bit later, still lots of people waiting for the new crypto pump.
Not that much? the market once again pushed down by an unknown force.

Bitcoin fell to $3,600 once again and ethereum went low under $100 which is the one that's being scared of most holders. Everyone is waiting for this pump but it seems that many aren't really getting what they want so they just used to get with these panics.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:54:39 PM

Seriously, the best time to buy is now and if you miss this opportunity it might be impossible to see bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as low as the current prices in four to five years to come. If you follow the price action indicators you will find out that almost all the cryptocurrencies are in oversold area and to some extent it might be difficult for bitcoin and other coins to go down more except something technically happens. If you have an idle cash the best time to invest in some of those coins that has good market capitalization is now.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:33:15 AM

well now is the best time to buy cryptos, I thought December will happen the bull market, but it looks like will not happen, anyway it's good to buy cryptos this time and hold for long term.

Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:05:23 AM

It turns out that right now it's bleeding and right with your advice, take this good opportunity and don't miss it.
But it looks like tomorrow can still go down again so wait and come back to take the good opportunity.
bongbong2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:39:46 AM

You should divide your capital and buy in at other stages of the house should not buy all in one phase, because the price can still reduce again. If you buy all in at this time can lose more, divided into several stages will reduce the risk for you.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:06:47 AM

Traders would be familiar with the saying “ buy when there is blood on the streets “ this is the best time to load up on oversold and undervalued crypto.  
It's still unpredictable if you bought on they other day it's $120 for ETH and now it's $83...how about tomorrow? $70?? In a bearish market it's difficult to buy at the dip but the price as of today is much more lower.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: