Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:59:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy...When there is blood on the streets  (Read 1136 times)
moneymakescents777 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:50:36 PM

Traders would be familiar with the saying “ buy when there is blood on the streets “ this is the best time to load up on oversold and undervalued crypto.  My bag is ready to load up on more Canyacoin CAN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:52:55 PM

Two months ago, they said that it was the best time to buy cause the prices are low. But, this period the prices went down further. So, I think better to see the trend and assess if it will go down further or will start to rise. If will go down further, wait few mlre days then you can buy your significant coins.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:09:19 AM

Of course everyone should be in right now because there's a lot of bloodbath in the street. But honestly, with all your shilling with that coins, Lol, I wouldn't put my money on it. I will still go with the top ten coins out there and not just randomly coins being promoted by someone, just saying.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:23:31 AM

hungry when others are fear

Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:47:08 AM

Inexperienced investors and people with little reliable information about the development of blockchain technology are now leaving the market
Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:27:43 PM

Traders would be familiar with the saying “ buy when there is blood on the streets “ this is the best time to load up on oversold and undervalued crypto.  My bag is ready to load up on more Canyacoin CAN

You're stopping at nothing in shilling this shitcoin of yours. More like every opportunity to drop a post on here is an opportunity to talk about it. I'm definitely buying the blood on the streets, but it's definitely not going to include your shitcoin
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:29:21 PM

I think most of people who use that phrase don't really understand what it means.
It literally means "BUY when there's BLOOD on the STREETS". Buy when there's killing, wars, catastrophes.
hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:34:21 PM

It's true that sales panic continues because the price of BTC drops, but if you are smart this is the best moment to buy more when the current BTC price is $ 3850, I'm sure the profits will be seen at least in 2019 and will be even greater the following year

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:39:07 PM

Two months ago, they said that it was the best time to buy cause the prices are low. But, this period the prices went down further. So, I think better to see the trend and assess if it will go down further or will start to rise. If will go down further, wait few mlre days then you can buy your significant coins.
That's right, I think those who have bought a lot of coins in the past two months will also experience regret, but we cannot avoid that because market movements are really difficult to predict.

jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:50:40 PM

yes, it is easily said than done everyone knows this is the price they wanted always to buy bitcoin when it was trading above 15k$ and when it is actually at this price no one seems to be interested. If bitcoin stabilizes at this price for a few months I will be more than happy to accumulate throughout the period.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 12:53:52 PM

This is a very famous quote for the investors. Accumulate more when the prices are down. When there is lots of blood on the market. Lets just accumulate.

I think lets just accumulate more coins because most if not all of them are in the cheapest price already. Its like a cryptocurrency promo sale. Don't stop accumulating  Smiley.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:07:14 PM

Never heard of canyacoin but that's not to say it isn't a good investment. I'm sticking with top 30 coins just to be on the safe side. Some coins will simply bleed out and die because they don't have enough funds to sustain themselves, top 30 coins should have no such problems right now

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:58:59 PM

Yes that's perfectly accurate to buy when there are bloods on the streets. I recently read this quote by the famous John Rockefeller. And this is the very strategy of most which has been summarized to "buy low, sell high".

Obviously, I'm following this strategy and I'm listening to the wise words of those successful people that proven they made much with the market they used to live. And we are in crypto, yep yep, start buying when the market is bloody.

AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:03:55 PM

Capturing the bottom - not the best idea, it is better to buy in parts when lowering.So you can miss the moment.
KyberJaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:04:14 PM

many investors would buy now if they were sure that the market is ready for recovery. I think it will start next year

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:41:19 PM

Although this quotation does have a strong logic and people do follow things and take.notes but the problem.with current market scenario is that the price seems to go down and down like everyday, no one call call bottom yet and the dumping seems to be unavoidable at the moment, unfortunately there is blood on the streets everyday now so this statement just does not go with the normal condition of the market.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 08:00:39 PM

Are you sure you want to buy it when there's blood on the street? now there seems to be market manipulation because the analysis technique does not work so even though has is bleeding it does not mean it is the right time to buy it, because it has been proven from the price of bitcoin which continued to decline over the past three weeks, even though we know that in the second week bitcoin has is bleeding enough
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1316
Merit: 717

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:30:35 PM

Inexperienced investors and people with little reliable information about the development of blockchain technology are now leaving the market
because the person who left the market was not a true trader and there was still a lack of knowledge about crypto, the problem is now that it's a great opportunity to start buying coins for long-term investments if you want to make a big profit

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:32:42 PM

Agree that it is a good time to buy some bargains. Better to stick with top quality coins that will survive and will be around for next bull market.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:22:37 PM

I think that all this year the prices were acceptable for purchase. Of course they are more attractive now, but do not regret it even if you bought crypto in March or August. I believe that the next growth will be able to raise prices to a new level and then those who waited to get a very good profit.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: