Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:58:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In What coin do I have to invest to make MILLIONS?  (Read 1782 times)
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:02:28 AM

Riecoin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICee712

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:12:53 AM

Also the first three reply posts are of a single user who tries to pump his useless coin.

EDIT: Actually the first 4 posts is the same person, including the OP

You're an idiot. It was a joke, and, sorry, you're also wrong. I'm my own account. I don't believe tittiecoin is a thing. Neither should you. Retread that in context next time.
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:35:35 AM

With only $300, I would put $200 in MINT, $25 PHS, $25 DRK, $25 ANC, $25 MRC

Here is why: Mint and PHS should at least maintain value, and MINT could up significantly. These coins MINT new coins which you can sell to invest in other low Satoshi alts over time with no additional investment fiat, while keeping the same number of initial coins. (Invest in Reddcoin first from the sales of your Mintings)

Darkcoin is just awesome, and while it won't make you millions with $25 worth, it is very likely to go up over time and could end up being a competitor to Bitcoin, if Bitcoin gets regulated/centralized enough, you never know. ANC is more of a long shot, but it blows away all the store of value scarcity angle coins. Meeh is working on some decentralized Zerocoin tech and the wallet eventually should have built in l2p/tor making the Darknet newbie friendly. So if ANC takes off in the few months that $25 could go sky high, or not, but only $25. Lastly, $25 in MRC just in case. At 2 Satoshi each you can get a ton of Microcoin and it is solid and undervalued. Fiat exchange coming, you know how those things go, but it could happen... "Microcoin", "Microsoft", sort of like a 2 satoshi VTC, sort of. (unit counts different, but has some things in common) If in a couple years they are worth a lot more, much more profit. If you hit the lotto and Microcoin is the next Bitcoin, then sure, you are pretty well set, still not millions, but maybe pay off a lot of bills.

Even this combination won't make you "millions", highly unlikely at least, it is likely to make you thousands over time from the initial $300.

-Cryptocurrency Collectors Club

crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:37:08 AM

Mastercoin: http://www.mastercoin.org/

It's built on top of Bitcoin and will enable a world of very valuable financial instruments.

more or less retired.
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:53:27 AM

huntercoin

+1

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
yogibaer
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:00:26 PM

I would invest $300 (or 50% of it) in PMC (Premine Coin) and the rest maybe on 2 -3 other coins.

There is only a supply of 500000 PMC coins, no inflation.
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:27:40 PM

I would invest $300 (or 50% of it) in PMC (Premine Coin) and the rest maybe on 2 -3 other coins.

There is only a supply of 500000 PMC coins, no inflation.

I agree. PMC is extremely rare and very undervalued. It's a fantastic long-term investment. Not some flavour-of-the-week pump and dump crapcoin.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
TheCloser

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:37:00 PM

LTC, Myriad, VTC, HVC
Also the first three reply posts are of a single user who tries to pump his useless coin.

Actually, no, I am my own individual. I gave a smart ass response because these threads are pointless. The only response your going to get is what each bag holder is trying to pump so what's the point.
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:22:51 PM

LTC, Myriad, VTC, HVC

Actually, no, I am my own individual. I gave a smart ass response because these threads are pointless. The only response your going to get is what each bag holder is trying to pump so what's the point.

Not everyone here is merely trying to pump their own coin. Some people genuinely hold coins expecting them to have long term value.

These are the coins I hold long-term;

EBT
PMC
PRC
PRT

All for very valid reasons. Don't take my word for it. Just check out the coins and look for yourself. Nobody is putting a gun to your head. EBT has a great dev team, PMC is unique and rare. PRC has a fantastic dev who is also publically known and also a businessman. PRT has an extremely dedicated dev who is developing a one-of-a-kind wallet for Particle.

All of which I have held and will continue to hold for some time. I probably hold about 12 alts right now.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 02:01:30 PM

You're an idiot. It was a joke, and, sorry, you're also wrong. I'm my own account. I don't believe tittiecoin is a thing. Neither should you. Retread that in context next time.

It was a joke, trying to scam people? Good job for promoting trust in the cryptocurrency. I hope you die of flat feet.

CryptoKilla

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:34:35 PM

^^ LOL

Get Free Bitcoin on Crypto Account!   24/7 CryptoCurrency Trading   ▷ Check
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: