Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:09:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I will not sell under 20.000$ ! Why you do ?  (Read 1653 times)
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 01:01:13 AM

The value of bitcoin can require a fast or even very long time to reach 100k or even 200k. To always get a profit, we don't need to wait at a very high value and then sell it. I will continue to use this principle in managing mining in dibitcoin, being able to buy a little and buy again will be a process that is always there in mining in this bitcoin.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
JackyChu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:28:23 AM

I will never sell under 20k$, even if Bitcoin go to 100$ ...

The peoples who bought Bitcoin at 19k$, why you are selling them now ? You bought at 19k$ sell higher than that !

If you don't beleive at this technology do not buy anymore.
Because we are not sure whether it will raise again or not, the price may go down to 3k$, i don't think they can wait more.
ningrumxxi

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:59:48 AM

Why you more optimist bitcoin will growing again to $20,000? look now how drop bitcoin price and touch under $4,000 and maybe will lower under $3,000. I think is not hope for bitcoin become stronger and higher price.
things like this that can destroy a business, are too optimistic with targets that can be achieved, we should see the facts that are happening in the field, indeed working on bitcoin can go up as we want it is very good, but we also have to see the potential, is it something like That can happen, otherwise we can start trading by not targeting too high, provided we have gotten lucky I think we can sell, so we avoid huge losses.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:14:35 AM

The peoples who bought Bitcoin at 19k$, why you are selling them now ? You bought at 19k$ sell higher than that !

I agree with you, with the decline in bitcoin prices today will eliminate some people who are skeptical of blockchain technology because we don't need people like that.
keep hold and believe will produce real results.
shinibuatra

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:19:16 AM

Actually, I do not believe in technology, but I believe in profit, so I buy low, I sell high
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:39:51 AM

I agree with you, with the decline in bitcoin prices today will eliminate some people who are skeptical of blockchain technology because we don't need people like that.
keep hold and believe will produce real results.

that is the characteristic of a good investment it will fluctuate over the period of time, if people dont have trust then they can leave they will just destroy the market that when the price drops they will sell even it is normal they should trust the process that the price will be best over the long period of time.
project_delta

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 05:45:45 AM

Though it might seem quite unlikely, bitcoin will rise again!
It might not be 20k ,but it will, and then the same people who are selling their bitcoins at a low price will regret.
Bitcoin's cleaning period has been on for the whole year.

PROJECT DELTA
Shaping the Future of Blockchain
Project DELTA develops a game-changing Blockchain Protocol; projectdelta.io/
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:23:00 AM

I'm not holding much bitcoin but I believe it will surpass 20,000k because it always improves  looking at the past bull runs so I expect higher price so why not juts hold on? Iguess we have too many weak people investing in cryptocurrency ,we need strong investors
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:44:38 AM

Actually, I do not believe in technology, but I believe in profit, so I buy low, I sell high
Profit comes after when the technology booms so you are forced to believe both.  Smiley

I feel the pain for those who bought during $20,000 days but its not the end for you, bitcoin is the most interesting innovation in the world currently and there's too much talk with it. Hold on and you'll get to see higher price soon.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
johnsmith58

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:51:31 AM

Hello
I am john smith
just create my account.

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:04:20 AM

You are doing right, I think if every holder thinks that will effectively stop dump bitcoin and the panic will not continue to spread, this is a very good proposal.
For those who buy Bitcoin for $20,000, the only way to recover their losses is to hold. If you lose patience, the loss will never be recovered.

Loser
kATETom

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:54:28 AM

I'm agree with OP. Even thought i didn't buy any bitcoin on $19k i'm still believe with bitcoin. There is no any reason to sell on this price
I absolutely agree with you. I think that this time is not a good time to sell, the price is not good now.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:00:08 AM

Its others peoples choice and they have their own reason. Some people doing trade and cutting their loss and some people prefer hold their coin for long term. But i do believe bitcoin will recover again and reach highest price

sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:39:17 AM

mostly selling on lower price is traders. they want to make less of their losses. its part of the trading method. though it is not affecting much to crypto holders. it will come back to its glory days.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:57:00 PM

You can of course wait, and Bitcoin will arrive at this price again on a certain day.
But you can still sell them now and buy them back at a lower price to avoid more losses, this is also a trading method.
If you believe this technology should not be so concerned about the price, just hold your coins.
Obviously, you don't really believe this technology because you are afraid.

agreed and prices always go higher. Thats the rule of the world.  After all gold made a new high after 25 years. Real estate too may make a new high 20 years after the financial crisis.  Tulip prices havent made a new high but it has only been 475 years.

I have no doubts that everything will be like you write here. The only one "but" here is the time. No one can guess when the period of the crypto growth will come. Do not sell BTC and wait.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 05:02:11 PM

In real life, this logic seldom works. Because we don't know how far a spike can last or how much lower a drop can go. Buying low doesn't mean that you can catch a falling knife with bare hands.
tanvir232

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:27:48 PM

I strongly believe that we will see ATH but I don't think your strategy is worthy. You would rather sell at $7k and buyback now, which one is profitable? Well, we may not know when the price will be lower or higher. But if you follow some active threads here, you can easily guess what is going to happen. thus, you can lessen your loss.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:50:06 PM

I think you have to survive for a very long time to wait for an increase in the price of 20k. Maintain your belief, nobody knows the future, and when bitcoin reaches 20k, you will be a very lucky person.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:00:48 PM

Its others peoples choice and they have their own reason. Some people doing trade and cutting their loss and some people prefer hold their coin for long term. But i do believe bitcoin will recover again and reach highest price
In this time trading and holding both is very beneficial, so if those people have high knowledge about trading they are really doing a high profit because nowadays the bitcoin price is goes to up and down very quickly in this way many trader recover their loss, and also if those people hold their bitcoin they are in benefits because there is no doubt that in the world of crypto after a big dump there must be a pump very soon.    
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 07:17:50 PM

Don't know what to say, but i'm partially agree with OP. Why sell now for such low price if the bitcoin was bought at 19,000$ ? If bitcoin was get in other way than buy then is possible to sell now, for this who got paid in bitcoin for their work, but if people buy on high and still hold until now better still hold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: