Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:26:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market in pain  (Read 1593 times)
Jpt (OP)

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:01:46 AM

As the market is in pain with all coins declining dramatically in prices, for instance bitcoin dropping to as low as $3,700. And at this point of time, I still believe in cryptocurrency which will remain forever with us making a big change in our lives. So I am planning to be more active in bounty campaigns and trading. What about you guys?  
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:12:46 AM

I think almost all stable coins today are good for holding long-term goals, maybe more than a few months from actual prices, but etherium is not like because etherium down.
engesi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:14:35 AM

The price of the cryptocurrency makes me feel suffocated. My token loss is over 70%, so I am now more willing to focus on the bounty, not the deal, because I can't afford more losses!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 07:30:01 AM

As the market is in pain with all coins declining dramatically in prices, for instance bitcoin dropping to as low as $3,700. And at this point of time, I still believe in cryptocurrency which will remain forever with us making a big change in our lives. So I am planning to be more active in bounty campaigns and trading. What about you guys?  

I think I love the confidence you are showing here even when the market is down right now,cryptocurrency business is all about passion,we will all continue to go on with the crypto business because it has come to stay. Thanks

Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 07:38:47 AM

You are right and I support you. I will also believe in crypto to the last, because they have greatly changed my life. And I know that everything will be fine, just need to wait a bit.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:47:33 AM

Yes this is a common natural cycle in asset trading anywhere, so the point is we must remain patient in the current market situation that has experienced a very deep price decline. I personally sell all of my Bitcoin assets for Fiat money, because I'm only looking for a safe one.
changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:50:06 AM

This is not the pain of the market, but ordinary investors like us, because we can't change their prices, and selling can't save our losses. We have no choice but to endure!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:11:56 AM

Yes, I still think that crypto has a huge future, and that the good projects will hit new ATHs in the years to come. Now is hard, but the future still looks good.
There has been speculation for months that we would start a new bull run, which would be triggered by the start of real institutional investment into crypto. The price drops I suppose make this more likely. However I think that if this does happen, then it will start with bitcoin, which as well as being the market leader is also traditionally more resilient to price drops than some of the lower cap alts.
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:17:53 AM

That's a great encouragement to cryptocurrency fans, i am very happy with the great passion you displaying in this great cryptocurrency community, keep it up because crypto will surely survive.
provmipacan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:19:36 AM

I keep to hold coins from mining
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:21:06 AM

I agree, I believe that btc will grow but not now. Now we can fall even lower, but I think the lower we are, the sooner the bull market will come.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Igor.J

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:22:33 AM

In campaigns that are now freezing more or less profitable bounty. Well, this is your choice, but I'd rather wait for significant changes and fully trust in the coin trade.

ABDUL86

Activity: 476

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:22:54 AM

Yes this is very critical time for investors,bitcoin fall 20000 to 5000 in a year and same with ETH fall 1200 to 120 it's a major harm for us,I'm just surprise.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Tosin12

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 08:26:05 AM

Well all true believer of cryptocurrency will not wary no matter what the market situation looks like because they always know deep in their heart that crypto will never die and that it is here to stay. So as I bounty hunter I'm still doing my thing without stopping because I know my hard work will pay off someday though I don't know how soon it will be
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:31:00 AM

what a big fall for bitcoin this November seems like many panic selling, I'm sure it will affect the bounty campaigns we received less tokens or it can be extend bounty, well I still believe in cryptos they will increase in the next year.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:34:25 AM

Despite the continuing collapse of the crypto market there are many coins that are low in value. Because of this, many holders and many to sell coins.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:43:15 AM

Yes, now bounty gives very little money. Almost have to work for free and wait for the growth of the entire market. I think everyone remembers that in 2009 they also worked for free and even paid for electricity, but everything paid off, and I hope it will also be paid. It is necessary that the extra people come out on the fall of the market so that later there will be growth.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:58:29 AM

We should remain in believing on cryptocurrency because it is not the end of cryptocurrency and even we the market are in pain situation we should be strong so that we could overcome this pain. Even you are active bounty hunters you should also find another way to solve the problem of market like spreading the word of cryptocurrency.
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:04:23 PM

don't worry about this fall, because this always recurs when the market reaches its ATH. so continue the work and focus on the plan we made, because I believe this fall is not the end of crypto.

remember, the storm will surely pass  Wink

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:09:28 PM

The market will recover, sooner or later, we actually can't do anything else but to have faith and hope things will turn around. Also, we need to prepare for worst because something telling me that we did not see the worst yet. This is not the year of Crypt we just have to accept it and hope 2019 will be good for us.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: