Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:42:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market in pain  (Read 1593 times)
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:10:22 PM

I get your point when you say crypto market is in pains. That's true, the entire market is dipping badly, no one would have  imagined BTC to go that low. Nowadays TA fail, emotions and FUD control the market, but soon things will normalize. We've seen this trend sometime in the past and we will surely overcome this come. I believe 2019 should be better than this year for crypto. As for me, I've been trading, taking little profits which works for me 70%.
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:13:59 PM

I see that we are closely to the bottom because everybody is finding more information about the trading, the technology of cryptocurrencies and people are goind to be educated, only non educated people are panic selling.

paxaway21

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:14:28 PM

cryptocurrency market in pain because of the fall of the ethereum price. but it is only natural because of the market collapse. we are going to lose hope because everything will come back again and again.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:17:49 PM

As the market is in pain with all coins declining dramatically in prices, for instance bitcoin dropping to as low as $3,700. And at this point of time, I still believe in cryptocurrency which will remain forever with us making a big change in our lives. So I am planning to be more active in bounty campaigns and trading. What about you guys?  

I also have the same passion of adding more bounty campaign via social media campaign because this is the best time to get as many coins as you can because there are so many ICO now, we just have to pick the right one, but there are to much competition on the bounty campaign because there are to many participants.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 12:20:10 PM

I'm still doing what I've been doing since then. Accumulating assets for my future. It may take long but at least I risked something.

ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:25:02 PM

I agree that cryptocurrency is in pain where it had suffered a big decrease in the market price value particularly in btc and altcoins. Even in a situation where crypto market is not in good shape, I still believe that it is just temporary and will be back on it's track few months from now. I still continue to invest in alts and participate in signature bounty campaigns since I really believe this will be over soon.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
sammiu0612

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:28:51 PM

I'm focus about bounty campaigns because I'm not a good trader. But I will bought some bitcoin to hodl. This is the price I see fit to buy on, but I will still keep the money in case of bad luck to buy more.

WE ARE LIKER
Blockchain platform that combines Education & Technology
CapGelatik

Activity: 1064

Combo Network

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:36:02 PM

As the market is in pain with all coins declining dramatically in prices, for instance bitcoin dropping to as low as $3,700. And at this point of time, I still believe in cryptocurrency which will remain forever with us making a big change in our lives. So I am planning to be more active in bounty campaigns and trading. What about you guys?  

I also have the same passion of adding more bounty campaign via social media campaign because this is the best time to get as many coins as you can because there are so many ICO now, we just have to pick the right one, but there are to much competition on the bounty campaign because there are to many participants.
it will not add to the results you will get, because it is now very difficult to get satisfactory results from a bounty project and with deteriorating market conditions also affect the sale of ICO projects so that sales cannot be maximized and rewards will be even smaller.

tiothreadphello

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:36:38 PM

When can I start buying?
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:39:49 PM

Interesting topic for the present market status. I like your courage for being positive even when the market is down to what we did not expect. I believe the best thing to do now is hold probably for long term. I still believe in Cryptocurrency and despite the prize it means positive to me because it's high time to invest more and hold longer because for the fact that some people gets panic that doesn't change the situation and it's a lost selling because it's possible you bought at higher prize so it's better hold asset now and even buying more.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:44:17 PM

crypto market in pain due to decrease in ethereum. Not that bitcoin ant drops the price but also the ethereum. so the cryptocurrency market is spoiled for it. this year is the crunch of crypto.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:54:49 PM

In fact, I also believe in the future of cryptocurrency and adhere to the point of view that you need to earn as many tokens as possible, no matter what, because the market will sooner or later recover and those coins that now have a very small value can increase in price future.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
wuangtieuluu

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:01:16 PM

Certainly crypto will last forever, only the value of how they are not known before
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:16:19 PM

Yes of course I really feel that the crypto market is really in pain nowadays that's the reason why almost all of the crypto currencies nowadays are on its lowest market value maybe because a lot of crypto enthusiast and investors are abandoning their support on crypto currencies.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:21:09 PM

Well, now we have to be more active - we are running out of money Smiley
Still believe in crypto too, not gonna sell anything till the new highs. Hope this won't take us too long - maybe a year or two maximum...

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:10:47 PM

Yep, I believe in crypto too and I'm buying as much as I can now when the prices are so attractive )) But at the same time I can't force myself to participate in bounty campaigns any more because of the price situation I see on the market, how paradoxical it may sound...I don't know why it is so but it's a fact))

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:12:04 PM

I like your enthusiasm in conditions like this, but what needs to be remembered is not to take part in a bounty campaign because under conditions like many people will use the opportunity to cheat on a project. They make an impressive project even though they only want to trick everyone into being interested in every project they make.
GreenPowred

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:15:46 PM

New bottom taken. As soon as selling immediately fly up. It is better to let them burn, than at a loss.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 03:18:11 PM

It's unfortunate, I was so sure that there would be a bull run at the end of the year.
Now it's looking like that is out of the question.
The entire market is in a free fall, it's looking like btc will go all the way down to the $2000s.

Even if we do have a pump or a bull run, we will only see btc go back up to 6 to 7k.
That's where we were just two weeks ago.
But the most likely scenario is that we will see brand new bottoms.
And throughout 2019 the market will continue to go nowhere.

Then, in 2020 we might see progress but by then, who knows what coins will still be around?

Ayyyylmeow

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:25:38 PM

Most likely, 90% of the crypt will fly off in the near future, they are conducting a stress test of the market, well, they will announce something, I will directly feel something important will be said.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: