Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:39:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market in pain  (Read 1593 times)
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:53:12 PM

As the market is in pain with all coins declining dramatically in prices, for instance bitcoin dropping to as low as $3,700. And at this point of time, I still believe in cryptocurrency which will remain forever with us making a big change in our lives. So I am planning to be more active in bounty campaigns and trading. What about you guys?  

Great for in your positive perception about bitcoin and altcoins expectations
And obviously if you can relay from the history of cryptocurrency market price value you have a point
The stability of cryptocurrency is on the way but iknow when
Participating in bounty campaign are profitable if you can get good project

johnjackk

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:55:04 PM

What you think guys? Is now start a recover for all coins?
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:00:27 PM

We will stick to our coins and will add our coins for the future, a good opportunity and we really have to change our views to positive things so that the market slump can be overcome. If we don't change then who else cares? maintaining is harder than making it.
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:06:58 PM

As the market is in pain with all coins declining dramatically in prices, for instance bitcoin dropping to as low as $3,700. And at this point of time, I still believe in cryptocurrency which will remain forever with us making a big change in our lives. So I am planning to be more active in bounty campaigns and trading. What about you guys? 

Checking the price on Coinmarketcap website, I see that the cost of BTC and ETH is growing. Now the exchange rate of BTC reach $4,000, and I always believe that the potential of this market will bring me a high profit in 2019 when the market recovers.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:20:51 PM

Please check the update now, the bitcoin's market value is now recovered to 4000 dollars. I think it is the start of the bullrun so take all the time to invest in the moment before the opportunity fly away. Also, being active in the campaign is not a bad choice thus, creating more opportunity for the project to be advertise and also benefit yourself.

akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:24:32 PM

Checking the price on Coinmarketcap website, I see that the cost of BTC and ETH is growing. Now the exchange rate of BTC reach $4,000, and I always believe that the potential of this market will bring me a high profit in 2019 when the market recovers.

Current BTC and ethereum price growth is likely to be just a moment, I think it will be able to re-correct again the price is under $ 4000. because there is still a lot of debate that makes the price of BTC decline significantly without our expectations.
remain optimistic even though the price of all coins in the market has declined again but next year I also believe the price will be able to rise again.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:31:45 PM

Please check the update now, the bitcoin's market value is now recovered to 4000 dollars. I think it is the start of the bullrun so take all the time to invest in the moment before the opportunity fly away. Also, being active in the campaign is not a bad choice thus, creating more opportunity for the project to be advertise and also benefit yourself.
The price of Bitcoin is slowly starting to increase, but the increase is very small and I hope there is no more price decline. We must continue to support Bitcoin because with all our support, Bitcoin can get a positive sentiment that is useful for increasing the price of Bitcoin.

We are indeed difficult to see a situation like this, believe for someone who has patience in dealing with situations like this then they have the opportunity to achieve satisfactory results in the end.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:37:03 PM

Today the market has fallen very much, and everyone is talking about it, some do not believe that bitcoin is growing again, but I am one of those people who believe in cryptocurrency, and therefore I continue to work in promising projects #swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment, the bonus is 25%, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
halpi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:46:11 PM

I stopped everything. Didn`t give up but don`t believe in bounties and coins atm. We need time to think about everything as the situation had changed in these days, I am not very sure about if there are real possibilities in crypto.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
Denton

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:49:06 PM

I also believe in crypto. I believe that this is the currency of the future and soon everyone will actively use it. At the moment I am focused on participating in bounty companies, sometimes I buy some coins.

$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:51:52 PM

It certainly is! The blood stains and the scars are still prominent and it still hurts. But it seems like the market has made a minor recovery in the past hours which may be a good sign. The market is struggling but it is not dead as many would claim. Though we still need to prepare ourselves for the worst.

trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:52:50 PM

I do. I already missed big Bullmarket last year now I am not going to miss all fun. I started to work more and more with bounties and put some of my pocket money into crypto.
Wish Us all the best. Keep working guys, the Sun will rise again.

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:11:16 AM

I just keep going as before and let the price collapse and the bad mood do not drive me away from crypto.
My belief in crypto is not so strong anymore, but i still have not lost it.
I think if i do not give up now and go on, that can only be good.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:25:31 AM

I think with the market condition where all of the coins having their price dropping like this, this is the best time to purchase some coin. or collect any coins through another method, such as form bounty campaign or from airdrop

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:05:02 AM

increasingly more in assets of the bounty and the trade is also well done for this time. will not know when crypto is going back up but preparing everything on it is a thing that should take precedence. a big increase when there then at least ready with the assets collected on the price of the current crypto.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:10:38 AM

Just like me, sell all asset to safe from bigger lost make me stress. Many value already leave from my wallet and all my strategy fail without solutions. No more hope and we must go out and see it out side crypto market, not easy easy but this is the right decisions. About trading is also very good option and maybe I'll continue my make money activity at forex market, you?

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 03:15:56 AM

Yes nowadays market in pain but before it market is very happy when in start of this year btc at his peak and still some of them are very hopefully and positive that it will again prove himself and again touch the peak of his own.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:24:53 AM

Yes nowadays market in pain but before it market is very happy when in start of this year btc at his peak and still some of them are very hopefully and positive that it will again prove himself and again touch the peak of his own.
The cycle needs to be well studied, coming from the previous movements crypto is fully surprising its investors, without understanding and studying we will feel the pressures that's why its really needed to make sure that before placing an entry you already have a good knowledge and skills controlling your emotions learning when to sell and when to buy back is really important to survive.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 03:30:48 AM

now we are preparing plan on business with the service of online social dating with the name of DOGEM.IO
as the service dedicated especially for pupils of indonesia that the service match as fine to follows of customs with culture of indonesia
as fellows with the accounting/architeque college of study might stays of save and gentle as part of decision on casuals with daily life as experiencing service from the developer of indonesia with the field of online social dating as referring different feature on desktop with the service.
to work with the blockchain system as the decentralized on data encapsulation to gives with chance on qualifying use on scores of credit with the token on balance with the wallet of clients with the service.

Ayyyylmeow

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:49:20 AM

Well, is it already possible to buy more or is it too early?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: