Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:31:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market in pain  (Read 1583 times)
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:09:41 PM

You just captured it . Crypto is really in pain, market capitalization has been on the decline and there seems to be no respite in sight but I don't see any cogent reason to give up. This is the best time to accumulate coins a d tokens
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:21:50 PM

It's good to see you are still optimistic in this bear market, good. If all of crypto community think like you, so there will be not panic sell, no bear trend. Don't stop holding, trading and doing bounty, you will get sweet money for your patience when bullish comes.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:27:42 PM

Just be patient and HODL as always my friend. I think bottom was alredy reached at 3700 and now we can see positive moves at all. Bloodbath is not over yet but it will rocever. As for trading, I think now best time for active day trading.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:27:46 PM

Yes, I am just like you. Currently, the market is recovering, but this is not strong enough. We will see where the crypto movement will be at the end of this year. I hope the bitcoin will break the next resistance level.
HauntOne

Activity: 177
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:30:15 PM

And my eyes are sweating, but it's too early to talk about the end in the development of cryptocurrency, all the same positive news is present in the media zone

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
syypro

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:38:52 PM

As the market is in pain with all coins declining dramatically in prices, for instance bitcoin dropping to as low as $3,700. And at this point of time, I still believe in cryptocurrency which will remain forever with us making a big change in our lives. So I am planning to be more active in bounty campaigns and trading. What about you guys?  

Yes, now is the best time to invest. I think we have reached the bottom and now the price will go up.

mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:44:50 PM

There has been a general decline in the market since January. In the last month there was a decline of more than 50%.
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:09:01 PM

There is relief for everything in the world, mate just change plan now and start investing in cryptos. Today the market might look like a garbage, but tomorrow it will shine and rock again. Do not worry much about this just be patience and wait.

Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 02:09:51 PM

This is a cycle of the market cycle. What we have to do is wait for the market to recover again. There is no doubt about that. Encryption will rise again. I think the encrypted bull market may not come until 1-2 years later.

sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:11:15 PM

I think almost all stable coins today are good for holding long-term goals, maybe more than a few months from actual prices, but etherium is not like because etherium down.

Long-term holding always good for stable coin. But long-term will be more than 6 months. If you have big amount (more than 10,000) money for invest (hold) in long time, then you should choose the Bitcoin.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:16:04 PM

what a big fall for bitcoin this November seems like many panic selling but I m sure that in December the market will look different.and the price of all coins will make me happy again.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 02:16:25 PM

I am a bounty hunter and always active for existing bounties. but when I saw the etherum coming down it also made me hurt myself. because the token that I got (erc20) will look very low if the etherum value drops. but I did not even surrender to this situation. I am still active.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 02:20:09 PM

I believe in cryptocurrencies, but the ICO market disappointed me and from bounty campaigns where forces are spent, and there are no awards - too. Fortunately for me, I managed to earn with the help of bounty during these couple of years, now it has become much more difficult - I have to spend many hours to choose something worthwhile, it's more useful to spend time studying already working projects and buy their tokens as an investment.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
opv321

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:30:05 PM

Although confidence is low at the moment we may never see prices this low again, and it might continue to drop.
It's a lesson in crypto everyone eventually learns.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:51:33 PM

With the revolutionary innovation that Crypto created in the past I think Crypto will still go on because there are so many use cases of it not just in Trading and Investing but the way how we send money in more secure way, how we hold our money without even putting up information. Crypto will still go on, given that I would use this opportunity to stack up as many as I can.
Afiqa03

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:59:10 PM

with the current market conditions that are declining in almost all Altcoin, it does not reduce my enthusiasm to always keep up with the development of the cryptocurency world. with the incident now I'm sure there must be a change even if slowly.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:03:16 PM

Yes, there is a pain on crypto market. When holders lose their money, they are crying and it makes them hurt.
I can accept 20-40% decrease of portfolio, but 80-90% is unacceptable for me...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:17:00 PM

As the market is in pain with all coins declining dramatically in prices, for instance bitcoin dropping to as low as $3,700. And at this point of time, I still believe in cryptocurrency which will remain forever with us making a big change in our lives. So I am planning to be more active in bounty campaigns and trading. What about you guys?  
Even we see declining of coins in market we should not lose our hope in cryptocurrency and it is part of mass adoption of cryptocurrency. Dropping of price of bitcoin will not happen in simply because of the price now where the price already reach $4000. Even you become more active in bounty campaign once you not choose good campaign you will earn low income or nothing.
endut15

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:23:04 PM

There has been a general decline in the market since January. In the last month there was a decline of more than 50%.

yes at this time indeed a big decline is happening, and that also results in many people crying at prices like this. although the downturn is running, many people still support and believe that crypto will grow again.
cryptonewsID

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:31:29 PM

today the market is priced at $ 4,278 and it is likely that prices will rise if there is good news but if there is bad news then the price of bitcoin will drop further.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: