Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:03:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tulips or reborn?  (Read 608 times)
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:10:04 PM

Still, I will keep my investment in my portfolio I will not sell it until the price is stable, I can't afford to lose my stocks, my belief in crypto still is in the height, a strategy no more needs, I can wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DKREBEL86 (OP)

Activity: 377
Merit: 101

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 12:51:25 PM

Still, I will keep my investment in my portfolio I will not sell it until the price is stable, I can't afford to lose my stocks, my belief in crypto still is in the height, a strategy no more needs, I can wait.

I respect your point of view but I think that sitting on your bags might be bold. I’m more on the active side of the investment.
UserMatt1

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:52:16 PM

I just see BTC going through another cycle, but people underestimaned the lenght of it. I believe that 3.7k was the bottom for one reason: the miner profitability has now approached 0, meaning many will mine at 0 profit or stop mining. The conseguence would be an adjustment of the difficulty for everyone else, and other people seeing the opportunity to join and start mining now.
tiothreadphello

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

In this market, I would not sell anything
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 01:02:08 PM

You trade in this bear market? Maybe I need to take a few classes from you because I have blown most of my trades since the market has become difficult to predict

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:20:04 PM

Bitcoin is by no means a tulip, but many people will leave the cryptocurrency market. This is inevitable. At present, the cryptocurrency market is sluggish, but investors should not lose confidence, losing confidence is equal to losing the future.

Mine was a provocation, I don’t think that Bitcoin is a tulip. I wanted to point at the fact that the ICO trend polluted the market quite a lot.

That is not to blame, the more ICO the more tokens that will use the platform tokens to make them valuable. ICO is a good development, its just that when something goes up will always come down. People are just cashing out and also those who p[umped the market are making money at every spikes because there are still lots of investors are trying to get into the market. And then all the bad news and fud came along with this bear market.  BTC is not tulip,  BTC has limited supply.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:07:42 PM

Currently, I am also thinking of another way on how to earn from this downtrend but losses is always inevitable specially if you don't have enough knowledge on how to read the chart or active analyzing those crypto related news which is the source of fundamental analysis. I don't do day trading because I have another personal job to handle everyday. I guess holding is the only thing I can do for now and buying it back at a lower price to cover some losses might work specially when this red market stops.
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:12:43 PM

Actually the tulip craze/bubble never really happened Wink
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 04:26:14 PM

Currently, I am also thinking of another way on how to earn from this downtrend but losses is always inevitable specially if you don't have enough knowledge on how to read the chart or active analyzing those crypto related news which is the source of fundamental analysis. I don't do day trading because I have another personal job to handle everyday. I guess holding is the only thing I can do for now and buying it back at a lower price to cover some losses might work specially when this red market stops.

You should consider to use some automation for trading. I also work but I can trade in automatic
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:59:05 PM

I know that this may sound unpopular, but I feel that the current downtrend is not going to end soon. During last year, many vicissitudes impacted badly on liquidity and volumes and I think that the fraudulent ICOs are one of the main responsible of this crack. Being more active with trading is the only thing I am relying on to improve my portfolio, but it requires a lot of discipline and courage. What's your current strategy, guys?

Shorting, tracking and selling obviously dead tokens, looking for coins with some passive income (POS, masternodes, dividends etc). Bounties/airdrops/contests also. All I can do to survive this bear market Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 03:03:29 PM

I know that this may sound unpopular, but I feel that the current downtrend is not going to end soon. During last year, many vicissitudes impacted badly on liquidity and volumes and I think that the fraudulent ICOs are one of the main responsible of this crack. Being more active with trading is the only thing I am relying on to improve my portfolio, but it requires a lot of discipline and courage. What's your current strategy, guys?

Shorting, tracking and selling obviously dead tokens, looking for coins with some passive income (POS, masternodes, dividends etc). Bounties/airdrops/contests also. All I can do to survive this bear market Smiley

Selling dead tokens is the hardest I assume  Grin
Isuk

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 05:15:50 PM

nothing much I do is just study the market and try to trace all new information especially for analysis. one of the things that can restore losses is trade, but this is not easy and very risky. bitcoin has dropped to level 3k and I agree this is the lowest decline and will end soon. reborn for 2019
Yeah, that's the thing which we can do for now. We can study the market and also researching another new coin (maybe we can find one or more to invest). Hope everything will be better in the next year, 2019.
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 06:12:11 PM

nothing much I do is just study the market and try to trace all new information especially for analysis. one of the things that can restore losses is trade, but this is not easy and very risky. bitcoin has dropped to level 3k and I agree this is the lowest decline and will end soon. reborn for 2019
Yeah, that's the thing which we can do for now. We can study the market and also researching another new coin (maybe we can find one or more to invest). Hope everything will be better in the next year, 2019.

So what's going to be your bet for 2019?
FelippeHeinz

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:32:29 PM

I firmly believe that the cause of the crash is not that of ICO's. We are going through a correction, the market is returning to normal. Another determining factor is the crisis in the global market, assets are plummeting, and several countries are on the verge of a financial meltdown.

For me this fall is not worrisome, it is only a phase of price re-stabilization.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:48:30 PM

And with ico to the current market situation? If you notice, Bitcoin drops and pulls the whole market along. And what can you say about the fall of the market in the past? So the influence of ico? And what then leads to the growth of the market? I think that you are looking in the wrong direction. What we are seeing now is the usual manipulation, which ultimately has to throw away the extras from the market crypto and, of course, give the big players to buy the top crypto assets. But such a situation cannot be permanent, there will definitely be a market reversal and we will see another increase.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 06:53:32 PM

I am very sorry, i think i humbly disagree with your opinion about the duration of the downtrend,the bear market will soon end,let us believe that before the end of November,2018,every thing will be over and the bull run will start

HOMT