Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:09:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Currencies today !  (Read 1184 times)
Darth0ne (OP)

Activity: 190
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:28:07 AM

Like other traders, I'm curious as to why the Crypto market is as bad as it is today, is there a particular reason?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Marshall14

Activity: 112
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:44:26 AM

We cannot state for sure why exactly the cryptocurrency market is at this bad state right now..

But we sure do know why the forum is at this state it is right now, and it's cos of threads such as this,by users who tend to put the search button on ignore

This thread is redundant already
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:29:29 AM

Like other traders, I'm curious as to why the Crypto market is as bad as it is today, is there a particular reason?

There are more sellers than buyers. AS for the reason they wanted to sell, maybe they grew tired of waiting for the Bakkt offering which suddenly postponed their decision. And there's no one escaping it. Just look at the bright side, we might be seeing the last big dump before the market recovers.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:50:56 AM

May be traders are busy in buying things from Black Friday sale all around the world. As last year many people were attracted towards cryopto currency and they invested a lot in crypto currency. This year they are not so much motivated about BTC or any other crtypto currency, may be they have another way to invest their money.
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 10:56:44 AM

i can not see any reason why crypto market decreases every day today's,  but after SEC report  crypto market is more uneasy and not inviting new investors, time is fud:(
trungquoc4622342

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 10:59:57 AM

Supply exceeds demand, many fear and sell all the penny makes the market plummet. There are too many new coins emerging that make the market thin. Many follow the movement, watching the crypto market as a place to change lives, but they really do not care about the application of coins.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
cokroalif

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:06:45 AM

Maybe This Is The Reason That Cause The Price Of Crypto Falls Free
1. Latest SEC announcement
2. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Hard Fork
3. Bad News from NVidia
bagsat
Copper Member

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:11:32 AM

For now crypto currency is in its down inflation. Many traders and investers backing out. How low will be crytocurrency fall? Should we cash out our assets and profit? Lets see and monitor the graph.

@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:13:29 PM

After the break of the $ 5800 support a very important dump was expected. Now, I believe that to contribute to the dump is the sustainability of many asisc machines, probably someone quits the mining market by selling btc. Other factors? the fud, the generalized panicsell.

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:16:57 PM

yes, crypto today faces a very bad decline, the main reason for the decline in BTC is the BFC hardfork that created a hash war, and another factor affecting the market was the SEC's decisive decision in the crypto sector.
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:56:18 PM

Maybe This Is The Reason That Cause The Price Of Crypto Falls Free
1. Latest SEC announcement
2. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Hard Fork
3. Bad News from NVidia

It's a combination of a lot of factors, I've heard of cheaper ASICs which makes mining per bitcoin cheaper, and effectively drops the value per Bitcoin. But that can not explain the current free fall. Manipulations from whales could also be a factor that is causing this current drop.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:07:16 PM

The Bearish market was the one that pushes the price to a total crash and the drama in the market and panic selling had made the value a lot more worst that is why we ended up in this kind of situation, There are more seller than holders right now because they think the value of bitcoin will still go down, In my opinion is wrong because if they keep on doing and thinking about it that way it may go even further lower to $2000 mark value, I really think we need them to calm down a bit and think any further that cryptocurrency is not going anywhere it will stay and the only solution is to believe.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:13:13 PM

The reason is the same as happened with Tulips and people woke up to the scam after miners were allowed to put fees up to $55 per transaction
and since then the price has continued to drop.

off-block Lightning network with it's banking hubs and add-on fees are not fooling anyone but my advice to anyone who does not like this
fact is to hold, hold on right to the end and make my day.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 02:14:17 PM

Crypto currency today is on downfall thats why people are little worried now a days, investor don't want to invest at this time because of the current downfall in the market. a normal person donot want to invest because he have a little amount of money which he does not afford to loose.as per my opinion people who invest in past in crypto  they are worried and new people are not showing courage to invest now a days.

ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:19:25 PM

Yeah since the market is so lame now, everyone has many topics about cryptocurrencies that prices has keeping falling down. Some of the investors are panic selling and i think its one reason for the price of bitcoin to decrease and continiously decreasing.
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:21:47 PM

I think the sharp drop of Crypto is one of the renewable tendencies to eliminate the unlikely Altcoins, so I believe everything has its reasons. I know that the market is scaring you, do not worry because I believe everything will be fine in December.

happytakhana
Copper Member

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:56:40 PM

Nobody ensure and knows that why there is such a bad downfall situation in the crypto currency market. But according to me there are some reasons which effect market growth and reasons are: Crypto currency ban from many countries, sellers which are more than buyers, Crypto currency rules from around the world and big whale's of withdraw its all funds at any price.
I think there are more reasons but for me these are the main reasons.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:56:48 PM

The Bearish market was the one that pushes the price to a total crash and the drama in the market and panic selling had made the value a lot more worst that is why we ended up in this kind of situation, There are more seller than holders right now because they think the value of bitcoin will still go down, In my opinion is wrong because if they keep on doing and thinking about it that way it may go even further lower to $2000 mark value, I really think we need them to calm down a bit and think any further that cryptocurrency is not going anywhere it will stay and the only solution is to believe.
no one knows actually this decline happened so fast and how the market will recover, I think this year there are many beginners in it and they panic so much, the big traders always take advantage of this situation, I see some markets there are no big buyers who appeared, they only observed the depth of the dump that was increasingly rampant

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 03:01:12 PM

cryptocurrencies today has become a topic that has raised dust amongst individuals amongst several works of life and across different regions and continents as they are more than what people are seeing. initially, people wanted to commit serious millions of dollars to the cryptocurrency but it is obvious that it is not that way again today as we hope for the better.

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:04:15 PM

Everything is bad for now, the market is really going down.
Well we will see a bounce back anytime soon now so no need to worry about.
This month will close in a uptrend and December will be good to us. remember that!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: