Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:28:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Spirit of Bounty Hunting  (Read 24911 times)
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:23:35 PM

I agree that a lot is necessary for success, this is patience, because without it nothing will happen, this is the mind, and I would also like to add to this list a great desire and in my opinion excitement.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:04:48 PM

very interesting list. It may well help newbies navigate in bounty campaigns. you are well done

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:03:30 PM

Even the spirit of good luck would be very useful, as all that you have described is really very important now, but even experienced bounty hunters are now often faced with fraudulent bounty companies.

Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 09:10:51 PM

4. Spirit of perseverance
As a bounty hunter, you should not allow yourself to get tired or go weary, because of the present situation of things. Always look beyond the present time. Look into what the future hold.

The list continues...
This one strikes me most. It is to me, the most important virtue for bounty hunting. You are sure going to face numerous disappointments in campaigns. You will get even zero stakes for articles you think you have written greatly. But your ability to always put such behind and focus on more campaigns is the key to succeeding in bounty hunting.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:41:46 PM

I work more with patience that has kept me through the period of times i have worked on bounties more especially when i encounter bounty managers thats are very strict yes patience has sustained me a whole lot
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:41:30 AM

For you to succeed as a bounty hunter, you must keep up with the followimg spirit:

1. Spirit of Positivity
When others are thinking it is over, always tell yourself that you have just started writing your own success story in this space, notwithstanding your achievements or losses so far.

2. Spirit of Patience
To succeed, you must be able to wait to get the best from the crypto space. Never be in a haste to sell and never be in a haste to promote just any project. Take your time to study every circumstance and make good use of it.

3. Spirit of Wisdom
You must be wise in your dealings. Know when to sell when not to, even while being patient.
Also know this, you are not here to promote and  sell alone, you can also buy and make good profit from the coin you have bought.
Being a bounty hunter is always an opportunity for you to be able to recognise good coin and understand such coin so well than any other person.
Apply what you know to get what you want and what is best for you.

As a bounty hunter, you should not allow yourself to get tired or go weary, because of the present situation of things. Always look beyond the present time. Look into what the future hold.

5. Spirit of Vigilance
What ever project you are participating in, while working to promote the project in your own sincerity, you must be watchful over cheaters, who steal other people's work and reap them of their reward.
You must be vigilant,because you too might be a victim.

If you can imbibe these attitudes, you will definitely see yourself floating at the top instead of wallowing in the dip.

The list continues...
spirit of patience is certainly the most important thing a bountie hunter currently has to have. sometimes you have to wait for a very long time for the bountie paymend and that should not bother you at the moment. if that bothers you, you should not be bountie hunter.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:47:09 AM

Bounties allow me to gain crypto while minimizing my fiat exposure as well.
I still hodl most of the bounties I earned and only sell when absolutely necessary to convert to fiat or to transfer to another project.
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:57:06 AM

Useful details, with a variety of inputs, of course, this is very helpful for the current bounty hunter, keeping up the spirit and continuing to provide support will help to develop crypto itself. This situation makes us stay afloat and encourage each other for our future and crypto.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:02:40 PM

I think I must have the spirit of "patience" and "wisdom", because back in the previous months I have missed a number of opportunities by selling my bounty tokens when listed on an exchange and unfortunately after few weeks they got pumped.  Sad

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:44:34 PM

Thanks OP for this highly educating list. Even before anyone tries to lunch into engaging him/her in bounty hunting, he needs to go through this list and ensure that the are strictly adhered to, because they can be very useful.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:50:39 PM

Above all these things you have mentioned, I always think you need a bit of luck, because you might have all these things and will be joining wrong campaign, no luck matters to join a good rewarding campaign.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:08:24 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2018, 11:12:35 PM by powerman24

To be successful in bounties you need analytical spirit as you have to make a good research before you join a bounty. Analyze the project if it has a proper use case, experience of the team members, social and community aspect of it etc.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:16:39 PM

For you to succeed as a bounty hunter, you must keep up with the followimg spirit:

1. Spirit of Positivity
When others are thinking it is over, always tell yourself that you have just started writing your own success story in this space, notwithstanding your achievements or losses so far.

2. Spirit of Patience
To succeed, you must be able to wait to get the best from the crypto space. Never be in a haste to sell and never be in a haste to promote just any project. Take your time to study every circumstance and make good use of it.

3. Spirit of Wisdom
You must be wise in your dealings. Know when to sell when not to, even while being patient.
Also know this, you are not here to promote and  sell alone, you can also buy and make good profit from the coin you have bought.
Being a bounty hunter is always an opportunity for you to be able to recognise good coin and understand such coin so well than any other person.

5. Spirit of Vigilance
What ever project you are participating in, while working to promote the project in your own sincerity, you must be watchful over cheaters, who steal other people's work and reap them of their reward.

If you can imbibe these attitudes, you will definitely see yourself floating at the top instead of wallowing in the dip.

The list continues...
It is enlightening to know that there are still some of us who are keeping that optimism despite of everything that's been going on. Also, sharing it to others to encourage them is a noble act. I wish more of us think this way. We shouldn't entertain the negativities that are lurking around. They will do us no good.

flyeers309

Activity: 177
Merit: 50

My Dream Comes True

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 11:35:48 PM

How effort and temper you,I think you're forgetting one factor that is luck. Sometimes there is a sense of envy when we've worked hard to do many things and always be patient but there is a new person coming in bounty, and because of lucky factor he quickly get what he wants.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:38:17 PM

Patience is a good virtue that is very much needed at this time, but at the same time, one needs to be wise as well. Don't be too patient to see your portfolio lose it's value. While waiting for the market to get better, one can also go into trading and with the help of some experts or with the little one might have learnt, trading can be done successfully. Also with time it can be learnt perfectly well.
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:47:29 PM

The thing that is not less important as a bounty hunter is a consistency. Bounty hunters must do certain tasks according to the rules every week to get rewards or stakes. Discipline and consistency are needed to get full stakes. Bounty hunters also have to understand every rule and run it well, practice reading.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:11:04 AM

spirit for learning
from past experience, for example being hit by a scam project, remain patient and keep learning. then with that experience and also with learning, then you can follow the bounty for better.
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 10:33:55 PM

Every bounty hunter knows when to hold and when to sell their rewards in bounty hunting. If they know that the team is active, you should hold on to those coins. But if its not, you can sell it in Dex exchange.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
NoMoreForksPls

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:36:38 PM

Patience is key.
You also need to at least partially believe in the project.
And you have to agree, not many people have the free time to participate, so you can't rule this out either.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:37:32 PM

1. Spirit of Positivity

2. Spirit of Patience

3. Spirit of Wisdom
Also know this, you are not here to promote and  sell alone, you can also buy and make good profit from the coin you have bought.

5. Spirit of Vigilance

The list continues...
I also think that way is what needed to become a bounty hunter, without them there is small chance to survive as bounty hunter.
That because bounty hunting ins't as easy job as it look.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: