Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:29:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Beginning and a Bright Future  (Read 2213 times)
heritage35 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:15:30 PM

I believe the dump in the price of cryptocurrencies will not exceed this year. No matter how dip the fall is, we will definitely have a surge in price and soar high  in near future.
This is an opportunity for bounty participants, even for those who are coming in newly to work now, like they are just starting allover, because after this dip will come a pump and it is most likely going to come when you least expected.
Keep up the spirit as it were during the early years of bounty. You will definitely be glad you are still in the system.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:17:39 PM

This dip has given so many people the opportunity to enter the market with so much less price as it has not fallen so much and from now if market tend to recover it means it can easily double or triple in coming few months and you could get the best returns than from any other markets you could make it.
bgpsq

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:20:06 PM

I believe the dump in the price of cryptocurrencies will not exceed this year. No matter how dip the fall is, we will definitely have a surge in price and soar high  in near future.
This is an opportunity for bounty participants, even for those who are coming in newly to work now, like they are just starting allover, because after this dip will come a pump and it is most likely going to come when you least expected.
Keep up the spirit as it were during the early years of bounty. You will definitely be glad you are still in the system.
Now, there is a opportunity for investors because they can buy cheap, but not for bounty hunters, bounty hunters now working for free, so I think that bounty hunters are leaving this forum in big.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 12:21:47 PM

I also believe that this is a great opportunity. And those who don't believe and stopped completely will one day remorse.

charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:58:27 PM

I also have seen this kind of post from past months that they said that the price will resume on october, november, or december, but nothing happened so why believe now?
Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 01:18:35 PM

If you're just coming or just got into the crypto world, it's timely because crypto at the moment with all its potential offering everyone opportunity to have access to bright future in this business, if you're coming to do bounties, it's a great moment because all the rewards you get in form of tokens can grow exponentially in value and for those coming to invest can buy so many with little money and they can get *2 or more profit in shortest possible time
bob3772

Activity: 415

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:21:54 PM

Agreed on bounties, it's a good opportunity to earn, convert to bitcoin and then be holding a more sizeable amount of bitcoin than just a few months ago. Though bounties probably won't perform as well as previously. I don't think we will have a surge in price in the near future though, more of an established bottom and a long period of stagnancy.

tiothreadphello

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:49:56 PM

m-m... what to buy at now?
kamar25

Activity: 161

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:52:52 PM

everyone still hopes for a good thing with cryptocurrency, but for those who survive it certainly has reduced, indeed we must keep up the spirit. even though there were no salaries in these months. but if it's me, I still hope for the return of market normalization

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:54:36 PM

I really like to read these predictions that have no basis. For a month now everyone is coming up with new dates to go to the moon, but every time this does not happen. I read a lot, everyone said below 5700, we will not fall, this is the bottom, then people wrote that below 4000 do not fall and what we see now?))) Guys, stop guessing, the price will increase only when certain people want it.
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:00:12 PM

I can't say if the dump will exceed this year or not, because I can't really predict the future of cryptocurrency. But, one thing I know is that next year should be favourable for us crypto lovers. I think it's best to buy now and hold those coins.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:01:26 PM

It has been really an epic fall and this was bound to happen some time or other.Price correction and stability is what investors generally look for.A lot has happened in last 2 months and more dip is going to come soon.People had already started panic and this is yet to continue more panic.The bears are having the upper hand and crypto and not getting enough support at critical levels.Crypto is still in its early phase and developing each day.After last year price surge many projects has started along with many scams have been operated too.So it needs some time to get some firm ground and then start consolidating.
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 02:06:36 PM

It doesn't matter if it continue to dip the next year, it will eventually stop when there are no people buying already.  This is why I encourage my friends not to buy right now even when it all dip because the more it will dip if you buy now. Buying to day will prove there are still money to squeeze out from our wallets. Drop every thing you hold even a single ETH. Make the price at least $20/ETH but never buy again. So that you can start all over and instead buy EOS Smiley

Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:07:30 PM

I cannot say that this dump was predicted but a lot of people was waited for it. I think now we see just a rebuild of market and a lot of useless coins will gone, obviously market don't need 3k of coins.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
ganegani91

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:19:58 PM

this is only a cycle that occurs in the crypto world, where prices that fall will be a test point for everyone and become a benchmark for someone's patience, there are times when prices will get better, if not this year, maybe next year, too difficult to predict

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Terrmit

Activity: 413

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:24:18 PM

Yes it is, the situation is not simple. But the turn of the market will definitely be. We are waiting for a big salary when this market settles down and goes to the top.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:27:15 PM

i really thank you for this post as people need motivation at this point of time. also the bounty-hunters will be very happy to work on the projects now. i am sure that soon market will be on track. there will be new beginning for the investors as well as bountyhunters.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:22:57 PM

I would love to believe this and I have been trying my hardest to keep my coins at any given cost but I started to think maybe we are not going for a bright future, maybe this is really the end like all those people have said over the years, maybe we are really screwed and we have seen that bitcoin is not as decentralized as we imagined and even a single person who has no place in forbes richest people let alone have a decent company could really collapse the market so what if the big financial companies of the world decide to ruin bitcoin one day by spending couple billion and destroying it ?

All those together really make it very scary to look at the future but nevertheless I do not sell my coins, I keep them safe and will wait for a day when crypto rises again.
fistteam

Activity: 217

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:50:44 PM

The market plummeted, causing many investors to panic and worry about the future. Some people sell all the crypto coins they have, accepting losses. Some people see this as an opportunity to start and hopefully the market will grow stronger again. To me, this is an opportunity for me to continue to buy more coins that I consider to be potential in the hope of the future.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:58:49 PM

I do not understand where you have such confidence that after the fall there will be a pump. a very high possibility that after such a fall there will be a "Flat" for a half of year

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: