Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:07:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ethereum will rise again.  (Read 3311 times)
iyah adrian

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:55:18 PM

I don't just think about ethereum. Because all altcoins will definitely rise again. That's the prediction and the thing that I've often heard lately. What is certain is that ethereum will rise again and that will definitely happen.
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:58:31 PM

agree with you, in my opinion the price of eth drop so deeply, that is decline of crypto, and bitcoin lose so much value, that make the market fall down, but i think eth and the market will recover soon,
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:03:11 PM

There is no doubt, Ethereum will rise but will not happen this year, the developer is running out time to make some improvement the technology, though  they are continuing to exert effort to finish the upgraded version a soon as possible but in due time it's not enough but hopefully 2019 will be the best year for Eth.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:06:18 PM

Just pay attention to the current bear market and ETH down on the coin exchange to number 3, I think this situation can cause some disappointment for Ethereum users, but I believe that ETH will rise again to that position in a short time. what do you think?
Etherum is experiencing a very bad situation at the moment. An almost 50 percent decline occurs in just a few weeks. Of course this is a very difficult thing for anyone who has Etherum. This directly is a loss, but when we can think more openly we must know that the price of Etherum is very possible to experience an increase. The quality of Etherum has been recognized by everyone and therefore Etherum has gained a very good level of public trust. So it is not impossible that the price of Etherum will increase again !!!

Yes you are right. After BTC, Eth is second trusted token in market for all crypto lovers. For market condition Eth may be in number 3 position. But When market will up again it will compit with BTC like previous time. Actually in this market situation investors may doing examination with another token that they get profit. So in this market condition any thing can happen. Nothing to worry.
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:18:47 PM

And what if it does not rise? - No, it will certainly grow in price. But prices above 1k I can not. That such thoughts visit me before bedtime)

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
restumaulana

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:20:12 PM

I still believe ethereum has a good future and will rise again, the price of $ 700- $ 800 is a very reasonable price for eth

ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:27:30 PM

Of course ETH will rise again, only need little bit time. But i can tell more that not only ETH, but all altcoins and market in general will rise after some months. need only wait

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:33:01 PM

Just pay attention to the current bear market and ETH down on the coin exchange to number 3, I think this situation can cause some disappointment for Ethereum users, but I believe that ETH will rise again to that position in a short time. what do you think?
What I'm thinking today is when the price of ethereum will recover because as of now the price of bitcoin is dropped below $100 and most the ethereum holders are now dissappointed and frustrated because of the price. I also have ethereum in my wallet and I also lose money of the down price but I really hope it will recover soon so many holders including me will be happy again.
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:47:04 PM

I believe that too! I am pretty confident that Ethereum is here to stay, and that it`s just a matter of time before he rise and shine again, he has too!
danielanm

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:49:50 PM

I also hope to see a grow of ETH
maometano

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:26:45 PM

I am not surprised if the market has declined and increased, but this year, in my opinion, this is an outrageous market, prices have dropped very low in just a few months, especially Bitcoin and Ethereum. last year the altcoin price was very easy to go up differently from this year, even my favorite coins could be rivaled by Ripple, surely all were surprised by what happened in the crypto market, I can only hope for the bullrun market which is predicted to be at the end of this year.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:29:17 PM

it will indeed occur where the price of ethereum will rise in price. as it is now when the entire market goes down definitely most likely will also experience a substantial increase
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:26:44 PM

What I'm thinking today is when the price of ethereum will recover because as of now the price of bitcoin is dropped below $100 and most the ethereum holders are now dissappointed and frustrated because of the price. I also have ethereum in my wallet and I also lose money of the down price but I really hope it will recover soon so many holders including me will be happy again.
The price of bitcoin and what do you mean about that and did you see the price of bitcoin worth $100 again? and where you see that and i interesting to know more about that or it seems like you don't even watch the market carefully dude. you should watch it again.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Coinraptor

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:34:57 PM

Yes, mate, I agree with you ETH will rise again it doesn't matter ETH has lost its place to XRP. ETH has brilliant technology than XRP no doubt and even more popular among the crypto lovers. So just keep patience it is a matter of time to get back its previous place.

Monro3000

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 05:38:00 PM

It seems to me that Bitcoin will grow up, and ethereum will also grow up. Maybe when there will be updates on the ERC20, then we will be able to see ratios of 1 to 10 to bitcoin.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:40:42 PM

It is a chance to buy at a cheaper price. Investors prefer that. With it, it could also pump the market of ETH in no time.

Me? I am at a $70 loss but there is no choice but to wait. I dont think it will go back from being a dust but there is larger chance it will go way up to maybe a double again leading to maybe a $30 profit and that will be my cue for escape. Grin
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:44:14 PM

I have always believed that Ethereum has great potential, which is not so notorious thanks to market speculation, I consider that now it is being given a use that is not correct and when they decide to develop more applications in it, that probably is going to help to raise the price and keep it stable.

Negdan4ik

Activity: 230

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:49:21 PM

I am in the world of cryptocurrency relatively recently, somewhere in the year 2 and I first observe such a situation, it is easy to say shocking, in order for the ether to take second place, you will need a lot of aoemi, because this is a significant drop.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:53:30 PM

Well, Ethereum deserves that loss and that bloody graphs.. they never tried to fix the issues of their products, never tried to save the market from the losses and the scams, they deserve that result.
I was an Ethereumer in since past year, but stopped using it since a month or two because "they are going no where'' .. they must fix the issues of their product, Buterin shall stop being proud of the good results of his inventory and start looking for more better results in the future, all we can say is that we hope for some good news..
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:56:26 PM

oh well, i sure hope that ethereum will rise again to its all time high and even behyond that, but who knows. i don't think it will happen anytime soon. This is because for ethereum to fully recover, we need to see  casper, sharding and all the other updates integrated and delivered. ethereum will recover only when/if it will become proof of stake and it will be able to handle at least 2000 transactions per second. maybe this will happen in 2021

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: