Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:40:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ethereum will rise again.  (Read 3311 times)
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:40:17 PM

I think that everything will be fine, as with the ether, and with Bitcoin. Now the price of bitcoin is falling, and this negatively affects the entire market. Constantinople suffered, it also adversely affected the cost of the ETH.
But don't forget that on January 16 will be update - Constantinople, and before that the currency rate will certainly rise.
The situation with Bitcoin will also improve, so in the future we will still see an increase in the price of ETH.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
Masatos

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:42:35 PM

I do not even doubt that in the future we will again grow in value. Ethereum is a wonderful project and will definitely make it possible to earn

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 10:55:15 PM

Be proud of its current price coz we can't see this price again in the long run, if all cryptos reach all time high again then Ethereum will gain back on top 2 spot. So be ready for a big change. More money will flow in crypto market.

Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:56:36 PM

Just pay attention to the current bear market and ETH down on the coin exchange to number 3, I think this situation can cause some disappointment for Ethereum users, but I believe that ETH will rise again to that position in a short time. what do you think?

In this short span of time, I think ethereum will not going to grab the chance to rise again so fast. But the successor of ethereum which is the ETH 2.0 sure will provide the continuation of the legacy of ethereum. Expect that its market cap will going to be the top 2 again.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:59:00 PM

Of course, there will always be negative statements. When the fall begins, there is always someone who will sow panic. But on the contrary, we should support each other and talk about good things. Ethereum is quite famous and we need a coin, we have to believe in it. It will recover in value, you'll see.
Mr Batman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:22:54 PM

The very moment to buy?

absolutely right, now is the time to buy, because you won't have a second chance to buy Ethereum at a cheap price like now, therefore I suggest you to buying and investing in Ethereum before Ethereum price increases again and you will regret can only watch from increase in the price of Ethereum without getting profit of the increase that occurs on Ethereum.

bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:30:48 PM

Ethereum will definitely recover. It has been one of the top coins for so long anyways and we cannot take that away! But I am not sure about reclaiming the second spot. Ripple is doing very well despite of the bloodbath. It certainly has become a battle between the two. But personally, ranking doesn't matter much to me. It's the value.

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:46:33 PM

I also think that eth will recover as soon as the whole market is. It's not only eth which is down look at the whole market everything is down and everyone who belong in this market from atleast last 1-2 years know that. But still everyone is saying eth is down it is the end for eth. For many reason eth is down and after sec I think that problem will gone or if institutional investors enter the market. Just wait and calm and don't think it will happen overnight. It will take time but surely not only eth even every good project will rise again.

SandraStark

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:46:38 PM

I think that even if analysts are wrong ( and the last time very often), our guesses will remain only guesses. So that will have wait . Cheesy  But I do not believe that ETH will depreciate irrevocably. I believe him!
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:50:38 PM

Sad to say, but ETH is on the rank 3 on this time ( https://coinmarketcap.com/ )...But for me, this is a good opportunity to buy ETH. Because the eth has a good history background and will recover again for sure.

For more information about the monitoring graph of EtH, this one is the great site to see with ( https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/ )

The sure thing that the price of ETH will recover and rise again. But in 2018, the exchange rate of ETH is dropped and not to recover. The best time to invest in ETH is at the end of 2018 because the price of ETH will go down in the next days. Invest soon, and you will get lost.
Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:51:11 PM

Just pay attention to the current bear market and ETH down on the coin exchange to number 3, I think this situation can cause some disappointment for Ethereum users, but I believe that ETH will rise again to that position in a short time. what do you think?

yes, I also agree with you. ethereum prices continue to decline, but we must believe if ethereum prices will rise again. now all we have to do is take advantage of cheap ethereum prices by buying more. utilize if later the price rises suddenly we will get profit.

trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:51:11 PM

lately we called Bear market when Bitcoin was at 6500$ and Ethereum at 280-300$. Now it is super bear market.
Actually Ethereum is a king, I hope people will belive in it again.

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
jundel

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:54:34 PM

I can't distinguish what makes ETH the third but I just know market is down this time. This means that the team must do something in order to make people believe again. I know there are lots of things why people have loss and disappointed in cryptocurrency one of it is the issue of scam. The challenge is how the cryptocurrency enthusiasts to make other people believe and trust again our community.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATIONWHITEPAPER[ANN][ICO]MAINCOINTELEGRAMDIGITAL COIN
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:59:16 PM

Yes I believe that ethereum will rise again. But I'm not even concerned about the 2nd or 3rd position. The price is of more concern to me. When it starts to go up, it can take it's rightful position.
Grimjhow (OP)

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:11:18 AM

Thank you sir, the answer is clear enough that I hope we can help.
neeggazkpop

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:14:58 AM

hopefully ethereum will be back again in its usual form, not with this bloody ethereum that we are seeing in the market
marksayson

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 12:24:16 AM

Just be cool on it sir. As you can see on the market prices right now and as ethereum coin price. We can see green scores on the prices. And it is good, a good startup for the recovery. Either two ways will it be, down or high. But for now, still we are expecting high.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Insufficient

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:28:31 AM

Honestly it will depend on the project's use. Will it rise again? yes as everything in the market of course it will. up to what point? cant really say. but next year could be ethereum's year come February the ghost protocol might bring in something big. We will see but ethereum is still good.
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:30:32 AM

Ethereum is the best and trusted altcoin after bitcoin. So i think ethereum can not end, i believe it will recover very soon
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 12:40:59 AM

The very moment to buy?

right if you want to get the cheapest price for 1 Ethereum now only priced at 116 USD, with the potential to bounce back at the price of 300 USD
although XRP still leads altcoin, but Ethereum will definitely do rebrading when prices are too cheap, and cause a bull run
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: