Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:37:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ethereum will rise again.  (Read 3311 times)
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:14:09 PM

Be patient for a good day's ethereum. There must be a slit of eth rising again, promoting eth can help to increase investor confidence in eth, do not be influenced by what makes the eth fall. All crypto will improve and be valuable.
I'm pretty sure that everyone haven't a guts for it(waiting). People are wanting for quick returns and a big profit which couldn't be an easy as that.
The market never shows any progressive response and still in stage of falling. May these things could end up soon and see the rising scheme of crypto.
I also feel that, where investors have difficulty returning their trust after the heavy losses they have suffered. Yes, especially in ethereum, now ethereum has lost a lot of prices compared to the middle of last year. But I am sure that in the future Ethereum will be able to rise again and be able to provide concrete evidence from speculations that have circulated.
yeah, but to get back up there must be a strong driver because ethereum has gone down far enough, and the price of bitcoin also has an effect on the growth in prices of all altcoins so when the price of bitcoin rises then all coins will also rise.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:34:14 PM

Just pay attention to the current bear market and ETH down on the coin exchange to number 3, I think this situation can cause some disappointment for Ethereum users, but I believe that ETH will rise again to that position in a short time. what do you think?
No because ethereum is going nowhere but falling because theres no other good thing happening on this shitcoin but failure
More of the supporters are turned into other altcoins as they see no progress in he said coin,so for me if you still believing about the future of this coin,better think again before you come falling with this coin
ciang huang

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 02:49:07 PM

Be patient for a good day's ethereum. There must be a slit of eth rising again, promoting eth can help to increase investor confidence in eth, do not be influenced by what makes the eth fall. All crypto will improve and be valuable.
I'm pretty sure that everyone haven't a guts for it(waiting). People are wanting for quick returns and a big profit which couldn't be an easy as that.
The market never shows any progressive response and still in stage of falling. May these things could end up soon and see the rising scheme of crypto.
I also feel that, where investors have difficulty returning their trust after the heavy losses they have suffered. Yes, especially in ethereum, now ethereum has lost a lot of prices compared to the middle of last year. But I am sure that in the future Ethereum will be able to rise again and be able to provide concrete evidence from speculations that have circulated.
yeah, but to get back up there must be a strong driver because ethereum has gone down far enough, and the price of bitcoin also has an effect on the growth in prices of all altcoins so when the price of bitcoin rises then all coins will also rise.

if in my opinion, friend, if eth does hardfork tomorrow at the beginning of the year it looks like it will be stable even though in number three it doesn't matter, indeed bitcoin is the trigger of all the rising altcoin prices

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:03:11 PM

Of course, Ethereum will definitely rise back as it is considered to be the best altcoin in the market though it is passing its hard time now. It will overcome its bad time very soon just need to keep patience and be positive.

Ethereum team now active, so hope Ethereum will rise.
Some big occasion can help to increase price of Ethereum and other altcoins.  Ethereum was touch around $150 for Christmas day. Now again go to down. But hope, next month ethereum will bull run.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Froganz

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:53:24 PM

Just pay attention to the current bear market and ETH down on the coin exchange to number 3, I think this situation can cause some disappointment for Ethereum users, but I believe that ETH will rise again to that position in a short time. what do you think?
He has already risen in half, and why should I not trust in his further growth? Of course, investing in it now looks much more risky, but this is what we need to make a profit.
ETH is now very cheap and the risk that it will be greatly reduced is very unlikely. I advise you to invest now

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
                       www.wppenergy.io
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:26:01 PM

He has already risen in half, and why should I not trust in his further growth? Of course, investing in it now looks much more risky, but this is what we need to make a profit.
ETH is now very cheap and the risk that it will be greatly reduced is very unlikely. I advise you to invest now

This is a very good recommendation for the guys, who were not in time to do it. I have already bought many Ethereum altcoins when the price for 1 ETH was about 90 dollars. Hope, ETH will grow.
acmrl

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:36:43 PM

Unfortunately it is still at the 3 position in marketcap but I'm thinking like you, ethereum will be right place soon which it deserves, maybe this can be in january with fork news effects to the price.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:47:57 PM

Unfortunately it is still at the 3 position in marketcap but I'm thinking like you, ethereum will be right place soon which it deserves, maybe this can be in january with fork news effects to the price.

Price changes due to fork or similar news are not very permanent. After the price rises, it returns to its original state in a few days. But with the new year, we can see positive developments or maybe we can enter bull season Smiley

luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:16:04 PM

Yes, ethereum will raise again,but I don't know when. To my mind bull trend might happen soon, because I see patterns of this trend
trina

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

" Blockchain meets social network "

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 09:22:17 PM

I also still think ethereum will return to rise, ethereum will return to take second place and replace ripple, be patient it will soon happen in 2019. until now I still have several ethereum in my wallet.

🌕 ⟦ 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡 𝗨 𝗦 ⟧ - Currency for Broomstickk. 🌕
https://myvenus.ooo
🖥 📱 💻 Broomstickk - Decentralized Social Network 💻 📱 🖥
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:58:47 AM

Ether is already rising and the lowest price of $90 is not visible neither do I think ether will fall any further.  Ether will continue to rise during this holiday period well into the new year.  I also know for a fact that Ethereum' upgrade will cause some bull run!

kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:13:06 AM

by looking at the current eth price which is much lower than before and down to position 3 in the coinmarketcap, of course there are many who are very disappointed with that. but there is no need to panic with such events, because there is still time for prices to recover.

alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 07:49:14 AM

I personally still hold Ethereum and with decreasing rank Ethereum, of course, I am also disappointed. Because in my opinion the decrease in the rank of Ethereum and replaced by XRP also affected Ethereum users. But it must be known that there is nothing impossible that for 2019 Ethereum will rise again.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:47:21 AM

I personally still hold Ethereum and with decreasing rank Ethereum, of course, I am also disappointed. Because in my opinion the decrease in the rank of Ethereum and replaced by XRP also affected Ethereum users. But it must be known that there is nothing impossible that for 2019 Ethereum will rise again.
I still hold eth too.

Everyone who has been holding it with a higher price were disappointed to see it go down at 2 digits. But what's good was that week when the price surged quickly, it's a good reliever for the holders. I know that one day ETH will rise again higher than the price I've bought it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:38:21 PM

I still hold eth too.

Everyone who has been holding it with a higher price were disappointed to see it go down at 2 digits. But what's good was that week when the price surged quickly, it's a good reliever for the holders. I know that one day ETH will rise again higher than the price I've bought it.
yeah, now ethereum prices are better and still crawling to rise, ethereum prices have reached more than $ 100 and are still up and down yet to show a big surge, hopefully next year will be a revival of ethereum.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:08:11 PM

yeah, now ethereum prices are better and still crawling to rise, ethereum prices have reached more than $ 100 and are still up and down yet to show a big surge, hopefully next year will be a revival of ethereum.
We just wait what happens next year on the ethereum. I myself indeed hope ethereum could soon grow tall. but I can only hope and wait for the market moves up. because now I can only see the market moving up and down.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Vika0170

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:15:35 PM

Ether is already rising and the lowest price of $90 is not visible neither do I think ether will fall any further.  Ether will continue to rise during this holiday period well into the new year.  I also know for a fact that Ethereum' upgrade will cause some bull run!
While it is necessary to continue to keep the coin at least because of the future update, it should give impetus to growth, not necessarily to a large, but some will definitely
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:18:30 PM

While it is necessary to continue to keep the coin at least because of the future update, it should give impetus to growth, not necessarily to a large, but some will definitely
of course, I believe future market growth will definitely occur. there is no market that continues to be in a weak position. this economy will grow immediately. we just need to wait and be patient. time that will answer our question.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:23:47 PM

Ethereum is a top coin and should do well over long term despite competition.
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:31:27 PM

Ethereum is a top coin and should do well over long term despite competition.
competition will still exist, look at now eos and neo coins are also good. they are also growing now. but I think and believe ethereum will still be the best. although now the price is bad, but ethereum will grow soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: