Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:34:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why bitcoin price fall down?  (Read 2316 times)
bradock (OP)

Activity: 268
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:29:14 PM

what do you think about it? my prediction is bitcoin price will be back to $1000/btc in next 5 months or less. since oil price was fall down now and trade war between US and china. give your opinion pls

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:02:27 PM

what do you think about it? my prediction is bitcoin price will be back to $1000/btc in next 5 months or less. since oil price was fall down now and trade war between US and china. give your opinion pls
Why should the bitcoin rate fall if the price of oil falls? In my opinion, these events have no relationship with each other. If the price of an ordinary currency falls or rises, this should not directly affect the price of a cryptocurrency. The trade war between the United States and China, in my opinion, on the contrary, will increase the price of cryptocurrency. Where it is difficult for ordinary currency to flow or for payment of goods and services in ordinary currency, there will increase the demand for cryptocurrency and it should increase in price.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:49:52 PM

It might happen or it might not happen. However, I still believe that the price of bitcoin will rise up the next couple of months. We have different prediction about the price of bitcoin but all of us are predict that the price will gonna rise up than falling down.
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:47:28 PM

Why should the bitcoin rate fall if the price of oil falls? In my opinion, these events have no relationship with each other. If the price of an ordinary currency falls or rises, this should not directly affect the price of a cryptocurrency. The trade war between the United States and China, in my opinion, on the contrary, will increase the price of cryptocurrency. Where it is difficult for ordinary currency to flow or for payment of goods and services in ordinary currency, there will increase the demand for cryptocurrency and it should increase in price.
I agree with you bradock, but I think that there could be relationship between markets because of bear trade bots.
Also, I think that is impossible to predict exact bottom price, we could just guess lowest price based on trend analysis which tells us that we are not near that point right now.
Bitcoin price fall down because of different factors, not just one.

butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:39:49 PM

IMO, it has nothing or very little to do with the trade war between US and China. It has probably more to do with failed expectations of another strong uptrend. It also has to do with the recent BCH fork where BTC is a sort of collateral victim.

In times like these it is always good to take a step back and revisit our motivation. Are we here only because we would like to profit from BTC in the next run to the moon? Or we are here because we are excited to be a part of a movement never seen before in human history. A movement that wants to redefine the very notion of money and possibly lay the foundations of a new and more transparent and fair monetary system. Even if bitcoin goes to $1000 or lower, it is still the closest possible match to perfect money that people have invented so far. How great is it to be a part of this? I think, it's pretty awesome.
alexrosenb

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:51:08 PM

Stocks are down in a major way lately too. Don't freak out just yet, but be cautious.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:51:51 PM

To go down to touch $1000 we don't need to need that long, if this decline continues then we will see it soon. The reason why bitcoin prices fall, I just think this is a step that seems to have to happen for a big increase next year. Because usually where there is a decline there will definitely be an increase and vice versa.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:24:51 PM

For me we  cannot really predict bitcoin as we all know that  bitcoin is very  volatile    Cheesy  if the  the  price will  go down  like  1000 Dollar  well it's possible  as long ass price is still in correction or not   stable yet Wink
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:30:42 PM

Don't worry it will not go below $2k since we have a news that SEC would approve the ETF next year. Let's wait and see if this one will really make a change in the market. And i don't think an oil price will do a difference in the market since it is not a cryptocurrency and both are different.
Bitcoinnation
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:30:54 PM

In my opinion, this is perfectly normal, Up and down trend is normal for a market.
If bitcoin was moving only in an upward trend, I would honestly classify it as a Ponzi or pyramid scheme, An you know what happens to Ponzi schemes? Their bubble bursts, usually in less than 2 years. But with the up and down trend of BTC, it clearly shows you that it is drive by demand and supply of circulating coins
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:39:15 PM

I don't think the oil price is correlated, but a real China-USA trade war could have pretty stark indirect consequences. The stock market is broadly correlated to Bitcoin, and I believe equities are indicative of risk appetite in the markets. This is important because cryptocurrency is regarded as a high risk speculative class of assets.

Stocks are back hovering near the October lows, threatening a major downturn. If a crash occurs in the stock market, I believe it will push the crypto markets lower as well.

rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:28:24 PM

many factors make bitcoin or crypto currency and in my opinion the development of crypto currencies depends on the investor itself
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:30:11 PM

There is no sure relationship between the price of the bitcoin and the international situation. It may be that these are speculative maneuvers, it may be that everything goes to zero, as the bitcoin may go to $ 50,000.
We are used to every kind of surprise ...

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1786

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:35:24 PM

Very funny how you expect the price to always rise, yet when it fall everyone is scared and panicking.
There is a saying that goes; " What goes up must come down" i hope you now understand

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bradock (OP)

Activity: 268
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:52:43 AM

i was doing research..when oil price down, stock market down, its make bitcoin price down. pecentage is 90% following oil prices. i remember when bitcoin have highest price $18000 or so, thats the highest oil and coal prices in world market after 4 years survived at the low prices.
So based on coal prediction plus palm oil prediction in next few months price still will go down. thats the reason i asssume bitcoin will going lower price in next few months.
Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 04:55:44 AM

I think it followed the stock market, and then because volatility is more of a concern for Bitcoin (+ unknowingness), fear sort of took hold.
I wouldn't be surprised if it recovers back to what it was, but it's anyones guess.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
honeychilli

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:49:04 AM

Unless corporations are using BTC to buy oil, otherwise oil price's movement won't have any effect on BTC.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:01:56 PM

many factor considered. some says is BCH has war, panic sales, China miners close down. but we not sure yet what spark the fire.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:18:50 PM

It is normal to see that the price of the bitcoin to goes down because it has the characteristics of being volatile. If you will observe the chart of the bitcoin, you can conclude that this current event is the same event where the price of the bitcoin rapidly goes up.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:31:16 PM

Its really something that is hard to explain why the current downturn is really massive without any stoppage. For me, bitcoin price going back to $1000 is not something we should be envisaging at the moment although its going to be hard not to think of it but hope is the only thing we have in our hands and striving to make things better in our own little way.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: