Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:55:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why bitcoin price fall down?  (Read 2316 times)
TycheChi

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:43:29 PM

Bitcoin is dropping because:

It is still a small child and has to learn to walk before it can run.
It is affected by the loss of confidence of a lot of new people to Crypto (depressive Bear market)
It is re-adjusting because the manic Bull market pushed the price up too high.
It is re-adjusting because USD Tether might have manipulated the market.
It is seeing a selloff by speculators wanting to take advantage of the BCash ABC & SV fork.
Because bitcoin has evolved in cycles that require re-adjustment in value from time to time.

Just buy more...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:31:43 PM

I think this is a natural thing that happens to bitcoin every year after halving day, we compare it to last year after the first halving day bitcoin immediately experienced a price decline like now, I believe that the pattern of price movements will always recur with the form almost the same, so don't panic if now the price of bitcoin falls because this is only a reasonable correction before skyrocketing in the next 1-3 years
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:38:39 PM

Next 5 month? are you going to skip the possibility that by January adoption from Bakkt will do something? I guess you are thinking that it will do nothing.

Bitcoin is an individual market though there has been some sightings that it has been also part of the world economy which is also affected by other markets such as stocks. I'm also thinking that there's no relation for bitcoin-oil thing but trade war from two big countries would certainly give massive effect.

PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:38:23 PM

what do you think about it? my prediction is bitcoin price will be back to $1000/btc in next 5 months or less. since oil price was fall down now and trade war between US and china. give your opinion pls
Why should the bitcoin rate fall if the price of oil falls? In my opinion, these events have no relationship with each other. If the price of an ordinary currency falls or rises, this should not directly affect the price of a cryptocurrency. The trade war between the United States and China, in my opinion, on the contrary, will increase the price of cryptocurrency. Where it is difficult for ordinary currency to flow or for payment of goods and services in ordinary currency, there will increase the demand for cryptocurrency and it should increase in price.

If such country given that they have the biggest share in holding the coins dumps it, surely there will be an effect to the cryptocurrency value. An external factor that presses the most effect to cryptocurrency is the physical economy and because oil is of great importance and plays a major role to the economy then surely there is a relationship between the cryptocurrency and oil prices.

Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 11:54:21 PM

what do you think about it? my prediction is bitcoin price will be back to $1000/btc in next 5 months or less. since oil price was fall down now and trade war between US and china. give your opinion pls

in my opinion the trade war between the two countries does not have any impact on crypto, yes, although it is not impossible that there is an indirect impact, but the impact we can see is due to the BCH hardfork event, this split is quite controversial so it has a negative impact on the market, not to mention this together with the event of Black Friday
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:15:23 AM

I think this is a natural thing that happens to bitcoin every year after halving day, we compare it to last year after the first halving day bitcoin immediately experienced a price decline like now, I believe that the pattern of price movements will always recur with the form almost the same, so don't panic if now the price of bitcoin falls because this is only a reasonable correction before skyrocketing in the next 1-3 years
Some of the reasons that bitcoin fell were the influence of the sharks they manipulated to make the price of bitcoin as well as eth's influence on the market and we always believed that bitcon would be fast. price recovery

ningrumxxi

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:30:54 AM

Bitcoin prices fall are usually caused by many factors,  but the fall this time is due to big players who want to make a profit, they create bad public opinion and result in the fall in the value of bitcoin, this is what they want, about war vs China may not have an effect much with the price of bitcoin,  because what is attacked is usually the relevant currency,  dollar vs yuan, so each country will manipulate the value of the currency,  so the bitcoin is not much affected.
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:35:30 AM

Trade war of US and China in oil was not related in bitcoin price, meaning the price of bitcoin is up to all investors and adoptions worldwide. And i think bitcoin price will not drop to $1000 as you predict in 5 months, it remain stable at or in between $3k - 5k.
jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:08:10 AM

Last four days bitcoin fall drop and lower under $3,900 and many investor feel panic for selling their bitcoin asset, we faced bad moment at the end of this years because bitcoin and altcoin really at lower and drop price.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:54:03 PM

The price of bitcoin goes up or down because of stuff related to this market and nothing more, the price of oil and the trade war between China and the US while important for the economy at large are not going to have a huge effect in this market, if you look at it you will see the reason the price went down had nothing to do with any event happening outside of the market, the price went down simply because of lack of demand, so I do not agree with your prediction.
Khaak Ru

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:06:36 PM

Last four days bitcoin fall drop and lower under $3,900 and many investor feel panic for selling their bitcoin asset, we faced bad moment at the end of this years because bitcoin and altcoin really at lower and drop price.
But the smartest money buy bitcoin on every drop because they know what they are doing. They not just HODL, but passively increase they assets. Have you seen that https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5073747
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:13:22 PM

It  is a bit hard to denote the main reason why Bitcoin price is falling, most prediction has being base on the fact that Bitcoin correction is still ongoing as the 2017 bull run was unrealistic and over hype, Bitcoin is an unstable and volatile currency.
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:01:34 PM

this question is very difficult to answer, and this question can only be answered by someone who truly understands the bitcoin problem. wait a minute, i also really hate this question  Roll Eyes

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:12:19 PM

It is not connected. They have a different kind of market.
Are you saying that investors in bitcoin are also investors of oil? I dont think so.

In my own opinion it could be a huge seller and then a panic.
Once somebody sees a movement like 500 usd down then some are already shaking and would ride that boat.
Making it dump more instead of just a $500 down.

You cannot stop it. There is no control within the market of crypto currencies. Anyone can sell anytime they want specially when they needed the money. Although bitcoin is already a currency, some still think of it as just an investment or a commodity which is the main problem.
If only merchants are accepting it then they would not need to convert to USD just so they could buy goods.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 02:08:42 AM

global elites will not let Bitcoin die, because the goal of bitcoin itself has not been achieved, they will continue to pump and dump to make room for new users to get new income and want to depend on bitcoin
when everyone depends on bitcoin, then the community will be easily controlled, with bitcoin
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:00:06 AM

global elites will not let Bitcoin die, because the goal of bitcoin itself has not been achieved, they will continue to pump and dump to make room for new users to get new income and want to depend on bitcoin
when everyone depends on bitcoin, then the community will be easily controlled, with bitcoin
There is true, early 2018, of course, many new bitcoiners are hoping to make a lot of money here. but basically the purpose of bitcoin as a currency has not been reached, most of which deposit their funds here
Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:43:25 AM

maybe because there are a lot of issue issues that want to drop bitcoin, the bitcoin market is now declining, all the coins in the trading market are down, I will always try to find profits in the trading market

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:06:08 AM

this question is very difficult to answer, and this question can only be answered by someone who truly understands the bitcoin problem. wait a minute, i also really hate this question  Roll Eyes
even though you hate questions like this, I think things like this will always be there, especially when the price of bitcoin is down. well, many say that this is because of FUD, however, the thing is clear, because there is panic sell among investors, or because of other businesses.
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:11:29 AM

even though you hate questions like this, I think things like this will always be there, especially when the price of bitcoin is down. well, many say that this is because of FUD, however, the thing is clear, because there is panic sell among investors, or because of other businesses.
we just enjoy the market trip should. because every movement is an opportunity to gain profit. like when free fall yesterday when we sell and now buy again, of course our assets multiply
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:09:12 AM

We all know that bitcoin is volatile and this is coming from a little value of price but because of bitcoin well known  all over the world I think this is not going back to 1000 USD due to many people wanting to support of bitcoin like us. right? so we don't lose our opportunity to get a huge profit we'll just continue support to bitcoin so that it will not come back to lower price again.... just updated the price, yesterday the price will probably 2,000 usd but now we a good development of price I think it is 4,000  USD and above updated 11-28-2018
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: