Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:08:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why bitcoin price fall down?  (Read 2316 times)
nickvesion

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:45:29 AM

what do you think about it? my prediction is bitcoin price will be back to $1000/btc in next 5 months or less. since oil price was fall down now and trade war between US and china. give your opinion pls
The price is driving by some big whales. I think they are trying to put the price lower and they will buy. after all, the price will rise and they sell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:06:51 AM

isn't it already the nature of crypto currencies and all crypto currency coins and it's one of the risks in investing with crypto currencies, if before we start investing we already have the confidence and patience in investing
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:02:12 PM

what do you think about it? my prediction is bitcoin price will be back to $1000/btc in next 5 months or less. since oil price was fall down now and trade war between US and china. give your opinion pls
Shortage of volume is our biggest problem. As long as the volume is low there won't be really a good bull run going on. The trouble with volume is that when someone buys millions of dollars worth of bitcoin the volume goes up because people start to sell to get out from high prices and the price doesn't go high too much. It was contrary to this last year when rich folks bought bitcoin and small investors also bought bitcoin which made it sky rocket, nowadays whenever a big buy happens people sell to get out.

However when a big sell happens the price drops and nobody buys, they panic sell as well, which makes the price go even further down. If we could get a big huge volume injection into bitcoin somehow I know that the price will go up very nicely and we will forget all of this troubles, we just need volume.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:04:47 PM

Bitcoin has already fallen very low and is likely to fall even lower this year, but you shouldn’t dwell on it and study problems because of what it all happens, because we all know that this is due to the manipulation of the big players and they will decide when to stop the fall of bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market itself, so we just have to wait now and buy bitcoins who have not done it yet.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:09:46 PM

What other fall could be brutal that this, i don't think oil price have any influence on the price of bitcoin crypto and oil are two different thing entirely, the last time bitcoin boom, the price of oil doesn't pose any effect on it and now when it is falling it doesn't.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:03:19 PM

Last four days bitcoin fall drop and lower under $3,900 and many investor feel panic for selling their bitcoin asset, we faced bad moment at the end of this years because bitcoin and altcoin really at lower and drop price.
Investors will always panic as well as traders, and moreover, some of the people you see who are panicking and easily affecting the exchanges are traders who are trying to take the little pieces left and seeing what they can do with it by buying lower, so in a way, even when panicking as a trader, it is always about how faster you are in exiting the market at every point in time as we are all busy trying to make the first quick move and whoever makes it first will always be the one enjoying it later.

Moreover, there are so many other reasons as well, which includes the fact that we see people who do not have a clue or understand the market, but are just busy purchasing quick wealth, which will always be bad for the market.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:13:49 PM

Not only bitcoin's price are having a low price every coin in the market has a low value, that is why a lot of people are all waiting for their holdings to increase. I think the reason why bitcoin has a low price because there are countries who banned bitcoin that it causes to decreased it's investors.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:36:51 PM

I think bitcoin started to fall it's price down because since bitcoin reach it's price to $20,000 a lot of people started to sell their bitcoins and since china and other countries banned bitcoin it has a big effect on the decreasing of price of bitcoin because it lost a lot of investors.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:36:59 PM

Due to some irrational behavior of the bitcoin users they have sold out and they are not using it for transactions due to some reasons so now bitcoin is fall below $4000 and it is not a permanent decline after some time bitcoin big whales will again manipulate the market and this is not a low level currency it is a global currency and it will rise soon.

Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:36:43 PM

I think I agree with you that it will recover again. Because that's what it does, when the price reaches the very low price, there will be many buyers and that is the cause of the bounce back of the price.
DiceChain

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:31:05 PM

what the actual reason nobody cant say i think. As its a decentralized currency so its depends on its users.When we heared a negetive news then peoples do panic sell. whales also trying to buy some btc at cheap rate by spreading rumor. Also some country banned bitcoin in their country is the another cause of  fall down of bitcoin.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:47:15 PM

Don't panic too much, this year bitcoin falls but if the fall of Bitcoin reaches $ 1000, I don't think that will happen. Be calm and patient, bitcoin is the main one in crypto and still has a future.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:50:02 PM

I think it is not related so much in trade war between the US and China. The downfall of the bitcoin was in the plan of the long-time manipulators. Now it is doing the right thing. We should watch out for sensitive times at present. Do not be too greedy and do not be too depressed, we should be calm.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:59:12 PM

Most of the Bitcoin users are in the 15-29 age group. These people want quick profits and are not ready to wait for two or three years. I would blame the recent crash on these guys.
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:01:31 AM

It has nothing to do with oil price, Bitcoin is independent of all that and why are you still asking this same question? It has been discussed a lot of times in this forum so there is no need to start over again and start talking about it, you should have searched for it. The reason why the price is down now is because of the Bitcoin Cash (BCH) fork that lead to Bitcoin Cash SV and ABC. You can do your research.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:15:11 AM

Most of the Bitcoin users are in the 15-29 age group. These people want quick profits and are not ready to wait for two or three years. I would blame the recent crash on these guys.
when looking back, of course there are many factors that make the price of bitcoin fall. although there is a lot of good news, but the sport of bitcoin cannot recover in such a fast time, and now it is the case.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:46:20 PM

Some of the reasons that bitcoin fell were the influence of the sharks they manipulated to make the price of bitcoin as well as eth's influence on the market and we always believed that bitcon would be fast. price recovery
You know in every market, we are always busy as retail traders and investors, dancing to the tune of the whales and there is absolutely little anyone can do about it. They are the market makers, they move it based on how the market is, but in every situation of the market, they are always making the bucks whether we all like it or not, while we are just trying to anticipate the next possible move they might likely be making. Prices have not only fallen down because of institutional manipulation but at a result of greed in the market which we all know happened late last year and has now resulted to the market trying to tap out the weak hands.

although there is a lot of good news, but the sport of bitcoin cannot recover in such a fast time, and now it is the case.
A positive news need to be much stronger to impact the bitcoin markets. Anything like some government approves BTC payments or some big companies start accepting then we may see the trend change. We need to be passionate so that we may pass this hard time.
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:50:22 PM

when looking back, of course there are many factors that make the price of bitcoin fall. although there is a lot of good news, but the sport of bitcoin cannot recover in such a fast time, and now it is the case.
even though there is positive news, but the negative news has a greater effect for now, the current price has started to improve, but I am afraid this is only a correction before continuing the trend
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:52:58 PM

Probably it is. It is very unpredictable. Things happened the way we do not really expect. The pump and dump happens without us knowing. But then we all need to hold and wait for the right moment to gain profit. It is very important to know or analyze the market always.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:18:30 PM

I think the reason causing bitcoin price to fall down is by banning bitcoin in other countries like china, that is why bitcoin lost a lot of investors. There are also false news spreading in social media in other countries that bitcoin is just a scam or a scheme to steal other people's money, that is why they started to banned bitcoin because they believe in those false news.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: