Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:41:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why bitcoin price fall down?  (Read 2316 times)
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:41:59 PM

even though there is positive news, but the negative news has a greater effect for now, the current price has started to improve, but I am afraid this is only a correction before continuing the trend
Yep, negatives news keep coming and we can't avoid those stuff. Hacking, terrorism, bad news about Bitcoin and stuff are the factors why Bitcoin falling down until now for more than 3 months.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 06:07:31 PM

what do you think about it? my prediction is bitcoin price will be back to $1000/btc in next 5 months or less. since oil price was fall down now and trade war between US and china. give your opinion pls
The price of bitcoin can not always move only up! And what does the price of oil and bitcoin have to do with it? It's completely unrelated. What we see now is a correction after a long and rapid growth.
$ 1000 - your opinion no one disputes, but you should have a justification for this price.
Everyone has their own opinion and the price in any case will soon unfold, that's when we'll see who guessed the Bottom of this market.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:10:15 AM

what do you think about it? my prediction is bitcoin price will be back to $1000/btc in next 5 months or less. since oil price was fall down now and trade war between US and china. give your opinion pls
There have been a lot said about why the price of Bitcoin and crypto market in general all went down. Back to a few months ago, a lot of people believed it to be because of the ETF that is about to be done soon.

Then after that, earlier this month of November when the Bitcoin Cash (BCH) fork was announced the price quickly went down from the price of $6000 to $5000/$4000 or so within an hour. So what people are saying now is that the price is down because of the BCH ABC and SV.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:04:57 AM

even though there is positive news, but the negative news has a greater effect for now, the current price has started to improve, but I am afraid this is only a correction before continuing the trend
Yep, negatives news keep coming and we can't avoid those stuff. Hacking, terrorism, bad news about Bitcoin and stuff are the factors why Bitcoin falling down until now for more than 3 months.
There has been a negative news everywhere and the positive ones aren't being recognized because they were covered by these bad news that keeps coming.

And these news drives the prices down so whomever creating or paying these news to came out can take the advantage of packing more bitcoins on their storage and prepare for the upcoming recover which they are aware would come. While taking the effect, panic sellers are rushing to dispose their btc's thinking that there will be no more reversal.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 10:39:26 AM

There is no relevance with the trade war between China and US and so as the oil price fall down. It has nothing to do with cryptocurrency market price because the market is being determined by demand of the investors or contributors who believe on the project. There could be some affected project with the stated reason but it is only that slight that it could not really even directly affected the cryptocurrency.
jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 10:42:46 AM

This is also my question because bitcoin market price fall down is really that huge and this is not normal I guess. But, for some the market price down is just normal and it could even fall down to 3K USD sharp which will probably going to happen. People with huge investments plays a big role on this market price down. I just hope that market will going to recover.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:55:09 AM

This is also my question because bitcoin market price fall down is really that huge and this is not normal I guess. But, for some the market price down is just normal and it could even fall down to 3K USD sharp which will probably going to happen. People with huge investments plays a big role on this market price down. I just hope that market will going to recover.

Not normal? I am asking these also but not the price but the people who are investing on Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. The roller coaster price changes is normal, you know why? Because you are investing in a volatile crypto currency and ever small transactions can make a change. People are happy seeing the price of Bitcoin pumping up to 5 digits but when it falls down people start questioning what is happening calling it "not normal". Bitcoin price pumps are not normal to start with so don't ask questions and make a move before you are too late. Bitcoin moves fast and if you will be not going with it's speed, you will be regretting it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
redsap

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:00:45 AM

well bitcoin right now are still affected because of fork war in bch becuase of that many investor neither support bch or just netral in it so there is soo little doing activity in bitcoin market, and thats make circulation of bitcoin getting low and that affected on the price itself

Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:01:55 PM

The trade war between the United States and China is tense and it has hit our market. Whales have taken advantage of this opportunity to reduce the value of the altcoins and bitcoins. So we should wait until the price of Bitcoin is $ 3000 and invest in it.
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:08:23 PM

well bitcoin right now are still affected because of fork war in bch becuase of that many investor neither support bch or just netral in it so there is soo little doing activity in bitcoin market, and thats make circulation of bitcoin getting low and that affected on the price itself
but the fall of Bitcoin has many factors, one of the most users in various countries getting news about crypto bans which is a factor in determining the fate of the blockchain, but this is only a problem that can be resolved objectively based on problemsinternal blockchain that is making service improvements
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:52:22 PM

a lot of the bitcoin factor prices fall because of what one of them is competing with alt coin because it has a market capitalization of under 10 million US dollars and the number of hackers and thefts in my opinion so I can't mention any factors I just mention and explain just that
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:01:29 PM

Bitcoin price fall down because l believe it gonna explode soon for the price pump of bitcoin.l know every body will panic buying of bitcoin and even alts will pump.Crypto will rise up in the name of bitcoin,let's just watch it.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:30:41 AM

Anything could happen with bitcoin price because its depend on market. But looks bitcoin price right now already bounce after drop to $3500. Hopely 2019 is good year for bitcoin and the price reach highest price again
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:13:05 AM

These are all due to never-ending issues, controversies, fake and negative news, and all other issues thrown by those who are trying to pull Bitcoin down. All these can have a big effect and impact in price fall. Investors seemed to withdraw and volatility can sometimes be misinterpreted. We Bitcoiners can be a media to spread good news and change the mindset of the public from their misconceptions about Bitcoin. Our unity and support can make a big difference on how people view it as a virtual currency, as a payment system, and its total functionalities on how valuable it is.
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:47:12 AM

It is not out of place to predict, but the basis of prediction has to be empirical. All of us want bitcoin to come up to a reasonable value, but what should be of importance should be the long-term acceptable value of bitcoin. IMO, $10,000 for bitcoin only serve the interest of speculators.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Ulyss

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:44:55 AM

ICO governments have begun to regulate.
Which lowered the demand for cryptocoins.
There are no prerequisites for growth.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:18:48 AM

It is not going yo go to $1000 in next 5 months. In next 5 months, you will see it again going to $20000 or so. The current time is bad because of a number of factors like existence of so many coins. With time passing by and so much of competition , useless coins will get wiped out on their own.
zcashplan

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 08:28:47 AM

This is a complicated problem. You can understand that it is caused by bitcoin cash. It can also be understood as crude oil and the stock market. But I don’t think this is true. I think there is only one reason for bitcoin to fall, that is, the whales need Do this.

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:48:31 AM

It is not out of place to predict, but the basis of prediction has to be empirical. All of us want bitcoin to come up to a reasonable value, but what should be of importance should be the long-term acceptable value of bitcoin. IMO, $10,000 for bitcoin only serve the interest of speculators.
Price fall is not dependent in single factor, there are lots of reasons why Bitcoin crashes at times. Fakes news, banning issues, FUD, FOMO'S, having no creative decisions-making perspective and a lot more. These are some of the factors that can be considered why there is a wild swing of the market. I believe that these can be prevented if we are aware of how this technology works, be educated enough to deal its nature, be on the look out of what are the trend, and be more responsible.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:46:03 AM

but the most significant impact is that the price of bitcoin falls because of the many negative news everywhere concerning the good name of bitcoin, so to restore the name of the bitcoin again we all have to support bitcoin and eliminate the news
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: