Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:13:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why bitcoin price fall down?  (Read 2316 times)
anggi

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:24:43 AM

what do you think about it? my prediction is bitcoin price will be back to $1000/btc in next 5 months or less. since oil price was fall down now and trade war between US and china. give your opinion pls
The trade war between the United States and China has affected many countries in the world and our markets have been affected by it. We should see this as an opportunity for us. The investment will now not be wasted. The price of bitcoin will increase in 2020.
so many rumors about this, but in fact panic sell is the most effective thing that makes the price of bitcoin down now. well, but right now we just need to be patient until prices rise again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zacad

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:15:56 AM

I really can't analyze why the cryptocurrency market is falling. This may be the way the cryptocurrency market grows. The cryptocurrency market may have to fall until many people give up and then whales start to buy in large quantities.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:40:01 PM

what do you think about it? my prediction is bitcoin price will be back to $1000/btc in next 5 months or less. since oil price was fall down now and trade war between US and china. give your opinion pls

Its really something that is hard to explain why the current downturn is really massive without any stoppage. For me, bitcoin price going back to $1000 is not something we should be envisaging at the moment although its going to be hard not to think of it but hope is the only thing we have in our hands and striving to make things better in our own little way.
I agree its not easy to explain why Bitcoin price is keep falling and also nobody knows when it price to rise again. So I think its better to wait for its comeback, and have patience all the time because sometimes it takes time before the price increase again. Also no one have idea if when its going to rise or to fall, so the best thing we can do is wait for it and keep believing to  Bitcoin.
I am not so sure that is the case, people are treating the current decrease in the price of cryptocurrencies as a great mystery, as something that no one knows why it is happening, but there have been several traders that have been predicting that the price was going to go down, they did not saw enough demand for the price of bitcoin to remain that high, and they were right the demand is very low and if there are not enough people wanting to buy bitcoin then the price needs to go down.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:45:52 PM

I think the fall in the price of bitcoin is currently caused by many triggering factors, one of which is the amount of negative news that hit Bitcoin from those who want to take advantage there or from parties who are true sentiments towards Bitcoin, but the most influential in my opinion is because of the occurrence of hlaving day, and if we look at the history of bitcoin halving day is indeed always followed by a fall in prices but it is recovering and even skyrocketing several years later
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:02:12 AM

I don't know why ( people are considering "trade bots" as one of the culprits of these massive bitcoin bleeding. (please enlighten me on this one). For me, the reason behind are whales who, like us are actually in the look out for the next bull run. For now, they are collecting bitcoin sold from Panic selling, keeping it to sell for later. We cannot blame the present economic market why this is happening because it dos not have an effect on crypto. what we can do right nbow is just to wait for something big to happen. Do not allow these whales to take advantage of every bitcoin you have. It is now or never.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:50:01 AM

I think the fall in the price of bitcoin is currently caused by many triggering factors, one of which is the amount of negative news that hit Bitcoin from those who want to take advantage there or from parties who are true sentiments towards Bitcoin, but the most influential in my opinion is because of the occurrence of hlaving day, and if we look at the history of bitcoin halving day is indeed always followed by a fall in prices but it is recovering and even skyrocketing several years later
besides, news about etf has not been realized until now. which decreases trust. thus few investors invest their funds because most of them prefer to sell their coin assets
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:57:06 AM

Bitcoin cash hardfork have big effect for bitcoin price drop and fall, last time when bitcoin cash have finish for hardfork make bitcoin price going down under $4000 for last price about $6000, its why make bitcoin have lower price.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:51:16 AM

I really can't analyze why the cryptocurrency market is falling. This may be the way the cryptocurrency market grows. The cryptocurrency market may have to fall until many people give up and then whales start to buy in large quantities.

You can't analyze why the market and the prices are falling?

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are well known for their volatility. Their prices are quickly changing the reason why there are a lot of times that it can move, maybe pump or dump in a single day. The price is falling since the investors are panicking and they are selling their Bitcoins and other cryptos instead of holding or buying again.
darshan331

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:23:59 AM

dumpers are dumping coins at low price so the price is not increasing so keep wait for just some more weeks the price will increase... happy trading will come soon
mimipipi

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:28:07 PM

I think the price of bitcoin goes down because of the scam coins that promote their coins and to reap huge profits and then run away. Don't be afraid that the price of bitcoin continues to fall, while we still use bitcoin, then bitcoin will continue to be valuable, let scammers sell bitcoin they have, and the price of bitcoin will return to normal again.
If you are not trapped in an altcoin which leads to a scam that only takes advantage of one party, then you can be sure the price of bitcoin will not decrease because there will be no more bitcoin scammer results.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:48:47 PM

dumpers are dumping coins at low price so the price is not increasing so keep wait for just some more weeks the price will increase... happy trading will come soon

A lot of people are using, trading and investing on Bitcoin and other crypto currencies so we can't control what they are doing. Instead of being pissed to these "dumpers", just make a strategy, a way that taking advantage of these dumping price. For example, buy a good amount of Bitcoin that you can afford, the price is low and it is great to invest now.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 04:22:43 PM

Its really something that is hard to explain why the current downturn is really massive without any stoppage. For me, bitcoin price going back to $1000 is not something we should be envisaging at the moment although its going to be hard not to think of it but hope is the only thing we have in our hands and striving to make things better in our own little way.
I agree its not easy to explain why Bitcoin price is keep falling and also nobody knows when it price to rise again. So I think its better to wait for its comeback, and have patience all the time because sometimes it takes time before the price increase again. Also no one have idea if when its going to rise or to fall, so the best thing we can do is wait for it and keep believing to  Bitcoin.
I am not so sure that is the case, people are treating the current decrease in the price of cryptocurrencies as a great mystery, as something that no one knows why it is happening, but there have been several traders that have been predicting that the price was going to go down, they did not saw enough demand for the price of bitcoin to remain that high, and they were right the demand is very low and if there are not enough people wanting to buy bitcoin then the price needs to go down.

You are right, there were people making these predictions.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:43:45 AM

It is not going yo go to $1000 in next 5 months. In next 5 months, you will see it again going to $20000 or so. The current time is bad because of a number of factors like existence of so many coins. With time passing by and so much of competition , useless coins will get wiped out on their own.

Hope bitcoin price goes to $20k in next 5 months. If bitcoin price goes to $1000, it will make investor run from market and people will not trust cryptocurrency anymore. Hope that will not happen
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:46:16 AM

I don't think that bitcoin will goes back to $1000 and the oil price has a relation to bitcoin. I do believe that the value of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will rise again.

Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 04:40:15 AM

Actually I believe it Bitcoin market do that contorl people,so how people do not buy Bitcoin then how Bitcoin price going up?? So I have to seen in this fully year 2018 Bitcoin buy&sales lot of Decrease and I have read some articles for my Twitter account some bigger investor already leave it of the Bitcoin market.i Don't think it fake or true news but it is the main reason Bitcoin price will increase if again supply can be increased.
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:33:26 AM

The cryptocurrency market itself is a bubble feast, the bubble burst is very normal, the market will precipitate for a long time and then the bubble will continue to move forward. This is the rules of the game in the financial market.

horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:57:22 AM

I don't think that bitcoin will goes back to $1000 and the oil price has a relation to bitcoin. I do believe that the value of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will rise again.
indeed it is our belief, that bitcoin will surpass the highest price last year, but I don't think it is for the near term, because the price has gone down far and requires time to recover before breaking the previous high. with the confidence that grows from each bitcoiner, I'm sure it will bring great strength

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:48:44 AM

You are right, there were people making these predictions.
Yup it is and they use to make such prediction accordingly to the market value. When in market more people start buying bitcoin then price rises automatically but when people start selling then price falls. So mostly price rises at the end of years and I hope same as last few years price of bitcoin will surely recover the market value.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 11:51:35 AM

No one can really say why the price of Bitcoin continues to fall.
 One thing I do know is that Bitcoin as a decentralized virtual currency has the feature of being volatile.
So price swings is not a new thing.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:25:55 AM

I don't know if there is a direct correlation with the price of crypto currency and the price of oil and such. But i do believe that we might see a longer bear market in the future. We might even see bitcoin dip to almost 1.5k USD. But i think we might see more favorable movement by 2019. Then again, i might be wrong.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: