Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:33:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH double digits  (Read 2219 times)
MrPao

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:21:44 AM

This is very likely to happen because Ethereum is losing its purchasing power and the ICO market is facing more difficulties, which is very bad!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:32:42 AM

What do you think will ETH fall to double digits? And if it falls would you buy some?
Well, on some exchanges it has already fallen to 98 bucks , I think it can still go down to 70 bucks and of course I would have bought, because he has a great future
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:14:50 PM

Ethereum will survive and not descend to double digits, and if it does, it will have the strongest development team that will make it flourish.

Well, I hope you are right but there is some news that the founder of ETH is planning to leave ETH.  If the news is true and Vitalik leaves ETH, I think ETH will suffer.  There is no doubt the ETH value will go down.  I hope he reconsiders his thought and stays though.
Not a good idea for a Ceo like him. I stay positive on his works, It might have something different in the next few months. They have thousands of developer under his team so i see Ethereum as a great deal in this market.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:21:30 PM

What do you think will ETH fall to double digits? And if it falls would you buy some?
If Ethereum will move in the same direction as now, it will reach two-digit numbers. If this happens, then I will take at least 10 ETH

swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:48:00 PM

Eth has been on that price when crypto users are not much as it is today, rapid growth is very possible this time and if ETH reached 2 digits more possible buyer will come, I will surely buy some more if ever but I don't think its possible.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:51:50 PM

I dont think ETH will fall below $100, but that is not impossible because everything in crypto seems possible to happening.
if ETH falling to 2 digit, let see the market condition first. I think im gonna buy other coins if only ETH price is going down.
The continues drop of one coin while the other coins are going up, is the sign of the crash of that coin.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:08:47 PM

I dont think ETH will fall below $100, but that is not impossible because everything in crypto seems possible to happening.
if ETH falling to 2 digit, let see the market condition first. I think im gonna buy other coins if only ETH price is going down.
The continues drop of one coin while the other coins are going up, is the sign of the crash of that coin.

If Bitcoin Falls below $3000 then surely ETH price will fall not only below $100 but we can see the price touching $60 also, as it depends on BTC price. But if you see the ETH/BTC pair selling then their is not much different like ETH/USD pair price difference is.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:16:39 PM

Most of the ICO project  massively keep selling their ETH fund which gotten from the ICO, that's why ETH keep falling.
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:21:26 PM

This year I am not expecting double digits for ethereum.  They will not lower to very low values ​​in December, three-digit numbers will also be next year too.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:03:52 PM

Ethereum will survive and not descend to double digits, and if it does, it will have the strongest development team that will make it flourish.

Well, I hope you are right but there is some news that the founder of ETH is planning to leave ETH.  If the news is true and Vitalik leaves ETH, I think ETH will suffer.  There is no doubt the ETH value will go down.  I hope he reconsiders his thought and stays though.
Not a good idea for a Ceo like him. I stay positive on his works, It might have something different in the next few months. They have thousands of developer under his team so i see Ethereum as a great deal in this market.

True that, let us just see what happen next, but it seems this announcement of Vitalik do no good to ETH market.  Though he had clarified that it won't happen soon, and believe that ETH will survive without him.

https://bitcoinist.com/ethereum-could-absolutely-survive-without-me-vitalik-buterin-detaches-himself/
Avri Susanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 05:16:02 PM

True that, let us just see what happen next, but it seems this announcement of Vitalik do no good to ETH market.  Though he had clarified that it won't happen soon, and believe that ETH will survive without him.

https://bitcoinist.com/ethereum-could-absolutely-survive-without-me-vitalik-buterin-detaches-himself/

yes maybe Ethereum can survive without him. but all back to investors, in the end those who will determine eth are still feasible or not.
offstage

Activity: 336

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:18:07 PM

If eth will fall in a close future, I would to buy more. And in the 2019 it will be not double, just 5x or 10x digits, I think.

NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:38:08 PM

As per my opinion, ETH will not go to that level but if that level comes then it will be a strong buying opportunity to buy more and hold for next one year to get decent returns in next bull run. It can go to four digits again next year
Monro3000

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 05:39:48 PM

I do not want to buy ethereum on 01/12/2018 due to the lack of confidence in the growth. Most likely you are right and ethereum will fall to $ 50. I would love to buy it for the price.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
jupppo

Activity: 385

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:58:25 PM

I don't think that it would be for real. The prices are too low now. But if Eth wil fall, I think that I will buy as much as i can. Hundreds of Ethereum and other tokens. I believe in crypto.
Bokile

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 06:04:14 PM

Ethereum has a strong competition now. Price can and most likely will go lower. It will rebound but not as much as other big coins.
furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:06:10 PM

I really hope that this does not happen. This will be a strong blow to the owners of Ethereum. Imagine the news headlines: "Ethereum fell less than $ 100, and earlier cost more than a thousand!".

Afiqa03

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:08:10 PM

With the condition of Ethereum prices at this time surely for those who have capital, will definitely buy it just waiting for the time to sell it again. But on the contrary for those who have gotten in the past when buying at a high price will certainly hold him waiting for a minimum return on capital.
mistemb
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:08:25 PM

If it falls to double digit it will probably drop upto 50-80$ but i think everyone will be buying tons of it so , that time will be small probably 1-5mins or such

bgpsq

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:09:17 PM

Everybody cares about the price, I dont, or not in a short time period. If Ethereum goes down, I will buy more, but what I care is the technology and how Ethereum could change the world thanks to brilliant smart-contracts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: