Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:03:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH double digits  (Read 2219 times)
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:42:28 PM

It is still at the double digit and I guess it would take some time before it goes up again.
For me it is a great time to invest in it right now but we should also consider the risk.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 02:04:31 PM

When it comes to Ethereum or Bitcoin. It's not a matter of whether you should buy or not. It's about 'when' and as the market is going down, It's definitely a good strategy to accumulate more.

From one side that is correct, from another one is not very smart. Depends on your financial situation for sure and if you got fiat income or USDT, then yes. If you are long holder and believer, Tone Ways predicts eth at $14.
Otherwise, Martingale killed more deposits than WW1-2  Sad
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:04:55 PM

What do you think will ETH fall to double digits? And if it falls would you buy some?

It's a good time to buy. We are all anticipating the next bull run, although there is no sign of it yet so prices could drop further.
ETH is certainly a good price to buy right now, but one question is when the next bull run starts, will it be ETH or BTC that leads the way? In the past we have often seen BTC price rise and then alts follow some time later.

cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:50:50 PM

ethereum has fallen to double digits in price and this is very basic, we should be able to buy some but I already have some in my wallet
Suleiman the Magnificent

Activity: 504
Merit: 120

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 02:54:12 PM

It's too bad that Ether fell to 2-digit prices. This situation affects the market very negatively. Because people are panicking and selling their coins in their wallets and getting out of the market.
M.C.V. (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:05:42 PM

Eth is affecting from bear market, actually it was good few months ago and it was 500-600 dollar, but last 2 months it dropped too fast. If they work well and solve network problems, they can continue to be biggest altcoin in this market, I'm waiting for it.

I'm gonna wait too. Holding my eth but don't know how long can I take it
mehmet312

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:09:14 PM

What do you think will ETH fall to double digits? And if it falls would you buy some?
Sometimes I'm thinking it dropped hard and if it drops more and then I'm saying we must trust to ethereum team and project, it is best altcoin for the market and peoples don't trust to eth even, if we don't trust to any coin how this market can be bigger so I have no doubt.
Natan7

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:39:39 PM

Eth is affecting from bear market, actually it was good few months ago and it was 500-600 dollar, but last 2 months it dropped too fast. If they work well and solve network problems, they can continue to be biggest altcoin in this market, I'm waiting for it.
I like that now such a low price. we can now buy a lot of coins and sell them in a year with a huge profit

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
Froganz

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:51:58 PM

ETH is already worth $ 90 and was 80 ... I think that this coin can still fall to $ 50. I hope that this will not happen. do not sell!

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
                       www.wppenergy.io
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 06:58:03 PM

I think ETH has a big future, because eth foundation is experienced team and they will develop ethereum to the better standards.
ETH upgrade is planned to occur in January

M.C.V. (OP)

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:19:29 PM

Now the question is how low can we go?
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:02:56 AM

You can buy it, but it’s scary just because the future of the crypt is not known. And the problem here is no longer in bears, but in development and improvement itself. Now, because there are no corrective actions and whether they will be the most important thing.

apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:48:31 AM

I also think like that, where the price of bitcoin rises, then ethereum prices will rise too. I am sure that the fall in the price of the big altcoin will not be that low, as far as I know it is only up to 60% of the peak price. Even though traders assume that the altcoin charts are decreasing longer indicating the fall of the altcoin reputation, there are also many experts who deny it, so in my opinion the altcoin will remain an altcoin at the biggest price.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
changxia

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:05:57 AM

I bought some ETH last week because I think its value is still likely to grow, but if the ICO market continues to slump, then I might sell these crypto.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:34:20 PM

I bought some ETH last week because I think its value is still likely to grow, but if the ICO market continues to slump, then I might sell these crypto.
You might be good if you could manage to hold it a little bit longer. We can't still predict the market and all we have is just presumptions. That is why we should never expect for easy money nor an instant recovery happen cause it can't. Don't invest if you just easily to give up and it only end up into losing.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:10:43 PM

I sold some ETH by $1300 and spent money. Such irony. If I can to hold USD I'd buy today x15 times more. Team works hard but market don't allow to grow. We need such correction after 2017 hype but it's so difficult to keep patience  Grin
otunyot

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 03:24:42 PM

Ether is already trading double digit unfortunately,  but these prices are very temporal as the cost of mining ether as not gone down neither is the mining reward increases.  The ether price is a steal for those that know about ethereum recovery potential,  I will encourage everyone to buy ether now!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:43:28 PM

Finally ETH can be used as proper gas  Grin
Strangely classic dropped less than ethereum https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ethereum-classic
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:53:51 PM

Ether is already trading double digit unfortunately,  but these prices are very temporal as the cost of mining ether as not gone down neither is the mining reward increases.  The ether price is a steal for those that know about ethereum recovery potential,  I will encourage everyone to buy ether now!

Exactly! Miners do not turn off mining rigs even if mining is not profitable now. This is a great example of how people associated with this project strongly believe in its power. Even if the price of ETH falls more, the impact of the price jump later will be huge!
DZU1410

Activity: 462

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:31:48 PM

I think it could go up to 50$ a coin. It's 86$ now. Although the last time and not fast, but the price goes down. To buy a coin it will be a very good price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: