Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:27:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why bitcoin is still unpredictable.  (Read 974 times)
Miminaha

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:29:22 PM

It's not "still unpredictable" but "never predictable". If everyone can predict the market, it will be not "the market". Maybe someone have a right prediction, but whether they are right with 100% in anytime. And I see all predictions are a FOMO or FUD behavior.
I agree. Market is never predictable that is why we buy and sell the product at the right moment that we could gain profit. We are playing with the risks of investing. This unpredicted price makes it volatile for us to gain from it which is worth everytime. Not all the time prediction is right but sometimes make us lose.
i absolute
y agree with ypu if a person thinks taht he can worl only in stable conditions he should not even try to work here as it is unmpossible for him
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:36:17 PM

In the first place, the price of Bitcoin is volatile thats why we cannot predict the price if it goes down or rises. But one thing we know is that, unless there are investors and investments in Bitcoin, it will stay on track. Investors are also one of the main reasons why there are ups and downs. When investors sell their assets and others follow when there is a dump and vice versa

Yes it is true, the investors had a big role why bitcoin goes up and down. If there are demands on bitcoin the price will go up but if no demands then the price will go down.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:54:12 PM

In the first place, the price of Bitcoin is volatile thats why we cannot predict the price if it goes down or rises. But one thing we know is that, unless there are investors and investments in Bitcoin, it will stay on track. Investors are also one of the main reasons why there are ups and downs. When investors sell their assets and others follow when there is a dump and vice versa

And this was showed that no one controlled the market and the price since all Bitcoin holders are anonymous and have different strategy for their composure but nothing to worry since this will give opportunity for other people to buy with a low price .
sergei1703

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:02:01 PM

Bitcoin have never been predictible, because only whales with more than 10000btc on the wallets. Not technical nor fundamental analysis works here in crypto.
TVTVI

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:27:51 AM

Bitcoin price depends on the level of its capitalization, so it will always be unpredictable price!
Bitcoin is considered as speculative, so the price is unpredictable because it depends on many factors that are most important is the psychology, the belief of people. So it is always a risky investment. It is only possible to predict future development or not but can not predict what the price will be like
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:13:33 PM

Bitcoin have never been predictible, because only whales with more than 10000btc on the wallets. Not technical nor fundamental analysis works here in crypto.
Completely agree with you. I also think that analisys do not work, Bitcoin is unpredictable because of the one reason - the manipulation of bankers with the Bitcoin and the whole market in order to get the rapid wealth.
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394

XEGGEX

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:29:21 PM

Because it is very difficult to follow market price movements, for example when we guess prices often occur errors and there are also true, but not 100% correct and many are missed, so in my opinion no one is able to predict the price of bitcoin until now.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 12:46:57 PM

This is a not btc condition. I saw all major cryptocurrencies are getting downed due to panic sellers. Anyway btc is first based cryptocurrency and now prices down lot and un predictable.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
Orenonex

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:48:23 PM

Because there is no regularity. The price of bitcoin depends on many factors, but certainly not on the seasons.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:55:55 PM

Crypto price depends on the market demand and trading activity and volume. Investors and traders activity dictates the price. That is why it is volatile and unpredictable.
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:58:54 PM

Why do you think so? Maybe you just lack skills to predict the price movement? I can say that i lack too, but i know the people who predicted the 5k price from the beginning

hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:01:19 PM

At the moment, Bitcoin has a small capitalization, so it is very sensitive to the actions of players in the market, this is my opinion.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:04:48 PM

We can't, if we can predict Bitcoin price, everyone would be rich, it can not happen. In a market we can predict what will happen, many experts can sometime give  exact analysis but this will not happens regular.
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:07:49 PM

I think there are a lot of factors. Many simply leave Bitcoin and invest in new cryptocurrencies. It also affects him in the form of a fall. Large investors also carry out various manipulations with the market, crushing their financial capital.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:18:13 PM

it is difficult because we are only followers and not part of the big investors in it and for me just by waiting and saving our assets as long as we are able and patient ..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:19:26 PM

of course bitcoin will be very difficult to predict because the price movement of bitcoin depends on demand and interest, bitcoin can never be predicted even though you have several methods to predict I'm sure it will never be able to fully succeed.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 01:21:21 PM

Investors are most likely sitting back and relaxing in the current bear market. The people who does not understand where they put in it are the ones probably selling in my opinion.

Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:22:35 PM

I think crypto is synonymous with manipulation, the market moves based on speculation in the market. so it's natural if we are difficult to predict trends. only people who have large sums of money can set prices, such as the current case, during a hash war.

ganegani91

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:24:58 PM

in my opinion it is the law of buying and selling in the business world, if they know a lot about the fluctuations in Bitcoin, that's funny

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:42:26 PM

Thats all crypto-currency works its unpredectable thats why it has associated with risk. So we better accept this reality thats why before we ventured into crypto-investments we must know the do's and donts about it or else we will surprised or we lose our funds due to luck of knowledge about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: