Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:27:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Lose Hope Just Yet  (Read 1701 times)
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:10:38 AM

The crypto holders who are now holding their tokens coins, and altcoins because of this long market price falldown ,must not worry about their investment , time will also come when the market will also rise up to the top , so for all the cryptoholders must not lose hope but always believe in cryptos and the market.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:16:19 AM

The crypto holders who are now holding their tokens coins, and altcoins because of this long market price falldown ,must not worry about their investment , time will also come when the market will also rise up to the top , so for all the cryptoholders must not lose hope but always believe in cryptos and the market.

It is not easy to think positively when the money you have invested in front of you loses more than 90%. I know that the cryptocurrency market is a risky ground, but the price drops were really huge. I still do not lose hope, because I know that this technology is the future and bull run someday will come.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:20:53 AM

at this time, stop listening to words that drop our mentality and our trust in the future of crypto currencies. price movements in the eyes of crypto are very reasonable and at this time, we can only hope and hold our assets as long as possible until the crypto price recovers.
milesfull

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:44:04 PM

There will be a year in the future where people will discuss same thing, "I wish I've bought @ $3,000".

And this is the possible bottom for our time but in the future, there will be an excerpt like what OP has shared. Be patient then, HODL and relax.
hahah exactly! Its just a good sale guys
As for the market now, there's a bit of lifting up but this doesn't mean that we're already in the bull run.

Just don't lose hope, like we've been talking yesterday a lot are very disappointed with the dip and with 10%+ today, I'm sure that this gives hope to those who are losing it.
I think its better not to check the price very often...to save nerves
DiceChain

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:24:26 PM

Still now I have lot of confidence that market will bounce back. It just matter of time. But many of my friends are telling me now to give up bitcoin as it's price more volatile. Always I said them it's the nature of cryptocurrency.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:16:24 PM

Still now I have lot of confidence that market will bounce back. It just matter of time. But many of my friends are telling me now to give up bitcoin as it's price more volatile. Always I said them it's the nature of cryptocurrency.
even though bitcoin is now down starting to slow down in prices but many people today still believe that the price of bitcoin will rise again, even though they don't know when it will all happen, and to release or hold it off of course that decision depends on each of us, and we certainly must be prepared to take the risk of whatever decision we want to make.

lrvjvt

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:22:53 PM

I have never lost hope for Bitcoin, but this market has caused me some concerns. I am worried that Bitcoin may have to spend a long time to restore its price. For me, waiting too long is not cost-effective. I prefer that my money can quickly create economic value.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Zaarin

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:30:51 PM

Yes anyway, correction of any avow seems to have become a common business and there is nothing to badly torment very approximately, if we are obliging then the opportunity to get your hands on concurrence of pact of far-off afield along profits is the entire doable. So this is a pleasing satisfactory occurrence because the abet is always volatile, just holding I think it's sufficient than you have to sell taking into account dipped and you will lose and regret once you tune the push recover.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: