Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:13:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Lose Hope Just Yet  (Read 1701 times)
ETHAppCoin

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:26:43 PM

Most of the predictions today are saying that this is the bottom and that we can expect a reverse! If you hold on to your coins so far, why would you take any rushed actions now? This moment should be used by new investors to make a fresh start, take the leap of faith as first investors did and wait for the rise of the price to start. I strongly believe that we may expect a lot for the next year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:54:29 PM

What has happened have already happened. Looking back to last year when BTC nailed its ATH it was like a dream come through for a whole lot of people, the faith in bitcoin become so strong. If we can still keep up with such faith and enthusiasm, certainly something good will still come out of this, even though it might take a while.
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:42:36 PM

Hope is what we can do at present. The market has gone down steadily for two months, and there is no sign of stopping. I still believe that with what can happen at present it will end shortly and we need to accept this truth, not to become desperate.

Ayyyylmeow

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:07:37 PM

I already do not believe that Bitcoin will break through the level of $ 5000 this year, as if we all did not want to. Hold'em and wait for the weather by the sea. If the fall continues, it is fraught with an increase in the number of suicides among traders. So take care of your nerves and rarely go to the coinmarketcup.
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:16:34 PM

I agree with the phrase "forget about bitcoin for five years." Indeed, if there is no sense in selling now, ensure a good future for yourself. Don't deteriorate your nerves now and you will be rewarded for your waiting.
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:36:30 PM

Bitcoin after each fall was returned. it seems to me that this time the bitcoin will come back even more strong
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:36:36 PM

Yes, we have to still believe in Bitcoin. And yes again Bitcoin always come back. Actually we have to believe BTC because if BTC won't survive, then all altcoins will get hurt.
OkaNobu

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:46:37 PM

I'm still hopin everything will be okay in the end. By the end of this year maybe this december some people see it as a possibility for a bull run.  Will it come true though?  Sad
jalxyx

Activity: 506
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:48:11 PM

pretty sure, im believe on it. In my opinion its took time maybe 6-12 months to get back on high price. Im still hold for so long haha

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
The future of decentralised finance
https://interfinex.io/
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:08:42 AM

Its true that bitcoin price always volatile. We should not worry with current condition because its once happen and bitcoin always rebound and reach highest price. Better keep hold our coin and not sell it at cheap price
pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:20:50 AM

Don't lose this hope means that crypto market is too much down these days but we still hope that it would be recover later and sooner yet. we should wait and watch for the good time. We need to study the past predictions for reactivate and possitively for the same.
aryatrals

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:04:13 AM

I find it funny that most people claim that it will come back stronger, yet if we asked each of you if you sold into the crash, most would answer with a yes.
It's not a bad thing to sell if you're getting close to your entry point. By no means should you allow yourself to be on the loss, but never sell for less! So many people buy during bear market and panic sell when it keeps going down. This is a very bad idea and I can assure you that you will regret it.

The article isn't saying anything new. The market always works in waves, you just can't predict when the waves will start and how high they will take you. Another bull market could begin next month, or in 3 years. It's possible that it will reach another all time high, or that it will only take us to 10k USD.
maybe panic cannot be felt if we trade with leftover money or money that we can sacrifice, but if we can understand most of the warriors risking all their money, then panic can come at any time, especially if trading has begun to feel a loss, this is the thing which is very common, the optimism for traders is really needed to be able to boost the price of bitcoin, because if we always feel optimistic that we can build currency trading, so all the realities in the world of trading are very diverse so this can be an experience which is very good.
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:16:34 AM

I completely agree, this is just a normal in every market. Don't panic and sell all your holdings, crypto will not go anywhere hence it will be the currency of the future and it will continue for mass adoption. Every year we faced this bear market, we even faced greater losses in the past few years but I'm sure it will surely rise again.

MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:03:59 AM

Much ado about bitcoin back and forth price rise and fall. What intrigues me is the fact that people believe that bitcoin will everly rise above it's price in a cycle. Yes. From the available fact on record this is true. But does it hold water all the time?  Is it reasonable to believe that bitcoin will surpass $20,000 and rise to say $50,000 in the next price rise and to maybe $80,000, .....$120,000,......$200,000?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:07:57 AM

if I'm still excited, bro. and never give up hope. because every business has a loss and a profit. the most important thing now is to do the best when investing. so that I did not experience a substantial loss

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:26:31 AM

Losing hope will make us losing everything because we cannot survive in the hardest situations and we cannot wake from that loss. The situation will change, and it will not stay forever, I am sure that there will be good momentum for the cryptocurrency to rise and shine again. Although we don't know when it's happening, we need to have hope because with the hope, we can survive and we can pass the test. Bitcoin will reach the highest price in the future, and we need to hold on tight in every condition, and we need to remember what our goals when we enter the cryptocurrency.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 04:51:05 AM

Yes, of course it will go back up and it will not always go down, all we need to do is not panic and sell all our coins so that what is there is a big loss, this situation has happened. The right time is to wait and hold the coins we have.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
naufals4

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 04:55:46 AM

keep on hoping that the projects developed by Bitcoin will be successful, because from that can boost the price of bitcoin to be higher than usual and invite your friends to invest in bitcoin

Al-e_x

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:06:05 AM

Thank you for your motivation, pessimism, stress, just wasting time. it's not a good solution. useless and very bad idea.

we must be calm, don't panic, and always manage our assets and trade.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:31:43 AM

Hope is what we can do at present. The market has gone down steadily for two months, and there is no sign of stopping. I still believe that with what can happen at present it will end shortly and we need to accept this truth, not to become desperate.
Even the price of bitcoin has dropped since the beginning of the year, we must accept that, because that is a reasonable dynamic of the bitcoin market is very volatile, don't be too negative because you will think that bitcoin will die and make you scare. just think that this price change is normal in the market..
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: