Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:32:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] LRM COIN ⭐️ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐️ CRYPTOPIA&CRYPTOBRIDGE REQUESTED ✅  (Read 48727 times)
Cryptomist12
Copper Member

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:48:45 PM

LRM project is barely weeks and have advanced in exposure and exchange listing. Implementation of the real proposed idea is not impossible. The team is focused and hard working to deliver. But if you expect this project to implement all plans in few days then you are not being realistic. GIVE TEAM TIME! Support the project and everything will be achieved faster.
shut-up you scammer he is team member only shill posting  on there coin only see his last posts  how cheap

only logo with lrm is posting fake  comments like "buy, good volume , good development , and other shit " see all there posts they are shill posting only on there three scam coins  
zulistt

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:44:44 PM

The coin is being washtraded by username Karry86 on cryptobridge  ---->  https://cryptofresh.com/u/karry86

There you have your high volume explanation

lol, yes, that volume is fake, the team build up that volume so LRM can be listed on CMC Huh Huh

dss.123

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:49:32 PM

this project is cheating everyone as they did in other two coins.
now scamming from this coin.
desmonddesk1

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:54:33 PM

I spend a whole lot of time reading all the rant here. Sincerely, I do not think the real investors are complaining. Mn sold out so fast. That was indication that people believe in team. But I cannot understand why such negativity here from non investors.

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★
Gumiho

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:17:58 PM

I spend a whole lot of time reading all the rant here. Sincerely, I do not think the real investors are complaining. Mn sold out so fast. That was indication that people believe in team. But I cannot understand why such negativity here from non investors.

Just plain and simple ---> It's a high roi masternode scam coin
givinggirl

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:26:23 PM

LRM project is barely weeks and have advanced in exposure and exchange listing. Implementation of the real proposed idea is not impossible. The team is focused and hard working to deliver. But if you expect this project to implement all plans in few days then you are not being realistic. GIVE TEAM TIME! Support the project and everything will be achieved faster.

This is one of the best comments I have read here. The project needs time to achieve all plans. All proposed plans cannot happen in one day. I like this project all the same.
Gumiho

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:48:48 PM

This is one of the best comments I have read here. The project needs time to achieve all plans. All proposed plans cannot happen in one day. I like this project all the same.

It's the best comment you've read because its your own comment. You are all the same dirty person with the same shitty english.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:01:58 PM

Which translates to the fact that these investors might have recovered their investments already. So why would it be a scam coin if investors are generating income here? Never read a post from a real investor complaining about their money invested on this.
desmonddesk1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:36:49 AM

Have you been burned by their projects? If they really did bad things in the past 2 projects, they should have not included those two in their OP. Because such connection will give them bad image to begin with. But decided to include those 2 projects, which means they are proud to be associated with these projects. They are not running away or of any sort.  So did they really scam people?

You just said it all. If the last two projects were bad and scam, how can they boldly mention the other two projects? Scammers will delete server or their accounts and run away. But all channels to the other two projects are working, and developmental works in progress. What then are all these spammers ranting here?

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★
cbcbct

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:44:09 AM

In a summary, I will say like this:
Every project has its own perfect/ good entry point at specific point of time; and those points correlate to exit points or profit-taking points.
Investors should be responsible for all their points, both entry and exit.
I doubt that someone bought ETH at $1.1k or Bitcoin at $19k will call those twos are scam projects, too.  Grin
Crypto_Professor

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:59:43 AM

Which translates to the fact that these investors might have recovered their investments already. So why would it be a scam coin if investors are generating income here? Never read a post from a real investor complaining about their money invested on this.

It is fact here. They made their ROI And still earning via rewards sells. That's why we invest again in the new project.
desmonddesk1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:04:28 AM

Every project has its own perfect/ good entry point at specific point of time; and those points correlate to exit points or profit-taking points.
I doubt that someone bought ETH at $1.1k or Bitcoin at $19k will call those twos are scam projects, too.  Grin

With the current price/worth of ETH and BTC  it is likely that this people can call it scam . I do not know their definition of scam. But as far as I know LRM Coin is making investors happy.

laxmik71

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:56:48 AM

Trade on bitebtc
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:17:39 AM

Trade on bitebtc

Even though it gets listed on Bitebtc, we can not deny that it can not push the price up because of its ROI percentage.
a ridiculously ROI percentage project will not last long, and even if it gets listed on Binance.
the price will be on the decline because of inflation.
dss.123

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:38:55 AM

The coin is being washtraded by username Karry86 on cryptobridge  ---->  https://cryptofresh.com/u/karry86

There you have your high volume explanation

lol, yes, that volume is fake, the team build up that volume so LRM can be listed on CMC Huh Huh
https://i.imgur.com/sHuqCzM.png 
in this coin there is only one investor called Karry86   and he.s only the seller and buyer of this coin.
you can see in pic of the above how the volume is built .

team as saying the coin listed in that this but no can see the fake volume built by these scammers.
hemendrachauhan19

Activity: 181
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:45:04 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2018, 05:58:48 AM by hemendrachauhan19

***SCAM SCAM SCAM***
***DO NOT INVEST***DO NOT INVEST***

Only 3-4 people running the entire scam of LightPay, LogisCoin and now this 3rd LRM coin. They manipulate the price at highs of $5-10 and then dump there coins saying that someone's wallet has been hacked.
They are doing similar patterns, shows low supply of coins, sold there masternodes, keeps the price high for a month or so, and then dump there coins claiming that some masternode's wallet has been compromised/hacked.

I'll be creating a post against these scammers and there scam projects. Meanwhile I'll suggest everyone to report the main thread to the moderators.

***SCAM ALERT***
STAY AWAY FROM IT
hemendrachauhan19

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:48:26 AM

Have you seen there other projects so called LightPay and LogisCoin, have you followed there discord servers? Everywhere same people, same structure, same website design, and product ideas which has nothing to do with blockchain. They manipulate the price to $5-10 and then sell everything and create a new coin altogether. Don't fall for it, do your own research and stay safe.
hemendrachauhan19

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:50:08 AM

And here we have the team members saying in 30 pages that they are "buying more", yet the price hits rock bottom soon. If they are buying as they say they are, they're completely broke soon, otherwise they are lying.
Seriusly ?the price LRM now 100k satoshi and you say the price in bottom?
Please check price in CB or CMC you can see charts LRM.

Finally a guy from the team says it hasnt hit bottom yet, so there are EVEN MORE DOWNSIDE from here
i think we should create a thread for this scam coin and expose there scam

I'll create a post soon and meanwhile also reporting the main thread to the moderator. I suggest you do the same, report it to moderator. Such SCAM coins must go down, otherwise it'll drop the confidence of buyers/investors in the good projects as well.
hemendrachauhan19

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:39:59 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2018, 08:25:46 AM by hemendrachauhan19

***SCAM SCAM SCAM***
***DO NOT INVEST***DO NOT INVEST***

Only 3-4 people running the entire scam of LightPay, LogisCoin and now this 3rd LRM coin. They manipulate the price at highs of $5-10 and then dump there coins saying that someone's wallet has been hacked.
They are doing similar patterns, shows low supply of coins, sold there masternodes, keeps the price high for a month or so, and then dump there coins claiming that some masternode's wallet has been compromised/hacked.

I'll be creating a post against these scammers and there scam projects. Meanwhile I'll suggest everyone to report the main thread to the moderators.

***SCAM ALERT***
STAY AWAY FROM IT

I have posted the articles about these scammers here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5084141
I have also reported this thread to the moderator.
hemendrachauhan19

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:42:47 AM

Do you really think that one team can develop three projects in just 6 months time frame? They're really capable of handling 3 coins all at once? I don't know about others claims, but I've been in there discord groups and followed there patterns and explanations closely. Show me the code and the partnerships they've made, and I'll investigate even further on that. I can guarantee that there codebase is 99% matched with just change of names here and there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: