Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:02:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] LRM COIN ⭐️ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐️ CRYPTOPIA&CRYPTOBRIDGE REQUESTED ✅  (Read 48727 times)
hemendrachauhan19

Activity: 181
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:47:20 AM

In a summary, I will say like this:
Every project has its own perfect/ good entry point at specific point of time; and those points correlate to exit points or profit-taking points.
Investors should be responsible for all their points, both entry and exit.
I doubt that someone bought ETH at $1.1k or Bitcoin at $19k will call those twos are scam projects, too.  Grin

I was thinking that those who are continuously saying that this is a scam were those individuals that lost money in the past 2 projects, and we don't know how they lost, if ever they lost money. Based from what you said about entry and exit points, maybe they got in the wrong entry and exit points. And accusing the project about their mishaps. So if everyone will do that, crypto community would be a real mess, accusing every project which has lost their value. And maybe 90% of existing altcoins/tokens/assets have already lost their value. Come to think of it.

No team is capable of working on 3 project simultaneously. That's just not possible, end of discussion.
If you think that's possible, share me the details of there developers and codebase, and I'll investigate it further.

Are you among the team or just an investor? I'm asking coz I've mentioned your profile link as well among the scammers in my article, if you're just an investor, let me know and I'll remove your link from it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wizking
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:46:52 AM

Reading all the negative and positive feedbacks on this project makes me curious what's going on here. I went here because this coin has one of the top volumes in CE. I'm wondering how come they have that big market considering this is a new one. Is this really going to be in collaboration with the medicine industry?
My opinion is,probably you found the best coin ever mate!

haha.... good joke it is good for only listening...

worst project ever seen all are scammers here....

you people are just increasing the pages here and there is no use of this coin...

this is 1000000% SCAM COIN...here just scam going on mate and nothing else...

if its real scam, stay away...simple

I'm away only, and just giving the awareness to the people who is having less knowledge about your project and alerting investors who are going to invest in this project... and i don't care for your project, i am just care about people.

🎉⭐🌟                                                    🌟⭐🎉
✨        REPORTING AND STOPPING SCAMS        ✨
🎉⭐🌟                                                    🌟⭐🎉
nunoclix

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:09:27 AM

In a summary, I will say like this:
Every project has its own perfect/ good entry point at specific point of time; and those points correlate to exit points or profit-taking points.
Investors should be responsible for all their points, both entry and exit.
I doubt that someone bought ETH at $1.1k or Bitcoin at $19k will call those twos are scam projects, too.  Grin

I was thinking that those who are continuously saying that this is a scam were those individuals that lost money in the past 2 projects, and we don't know how they lost, if ever they lost money. Based from what you said about entry and exit points, maybe they got in the wrong entry and exit points. And accusing the project about their mishaps. So if everyone will do that, crypto community would be a real mess, accusing every project which has lost their value. And maybe 90% of existing altcoins/tokens/assets have already lost their value. Come to think of it.

No team is capable of working on 3 project simultaneously. That's just not possible, end of discussion.
If you think that's possible, share me the details of there developers and codebase, and I'll investigate it further.

Are you among the team or just an investor? I'm asking coz I've mentioned your profile link as well among the scammers in my article, if you're just an investor, let me know and I'll remove your link from it.

Again, Some coins take few days to take a good profit, ohers you can take profit yes but it takes more time, months for example. This happen with my trades.

Crypto currency is very volatile, you win and you loose ina few minutes, you need to be very good trader and you need to watch the market. It´s hard. This is only my opinion...

Just read this post. So I was wondering why my profile link was there in your post??? You need to dig deeper if you want somebody to believe your accusations. Proofs that they scammed people.

Warkiller

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:19:19 AM

this is two bad i'm read the all posts of LRM coin and in trading only lrm coin people only trading no one other people involve in the trade.  why LRM coin duing scam because u only making money
nunoclix

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:27:49 AM

LRM CRYPTOBRIDGE VOLUME:

Crypto_Hunter_Ivan

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:59:36 AM

this is two bad i'm read the all posts of LRM coin and in trading only lrm coin people only trading no one other people involve in the trade.  why LRM coin duing scam because u only making money

How is it possible  ( lrm coin people only trading no one other people involve in the trade   )  , then how they make money   Huh
hemendrachauhan19

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:08:05 AM

How is it possible  ( lrm coin people only trading no one other people involve in the trade   )  , then how they make money   Huh

They're just keeping the price high at the moment so that when more people start buying at this price, they'll sell there coins. It's pretty obvious from the fact what they did with LPC and LGS coins, just look at there charts on coinmarketcap and you'll see the pattern.
rokon123

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:14:00 AM

LRM CRYPTOBRIDGE VOLUME:

http://i67.tinypic.com/2m7d7ib.jpg

Price is always good at cryptobrige.
Wizking
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:22:01 AM

Reading all the negative and positive feedbacks on this project makes me curious what's going on here. I went here because this coin has one of the top volumes in CE. I'm wondering how come they have that big market considering this is a new one. Is this really going to be in collaboration with the medicine industry?
My opinion is,probably you found the best coin ever mate!

haha.... good joke it is good for only listening...

worst project ever seen all are scammers here....

you people are just increasing the pages here and there is no use of this coin...

this is 1000000% SCAM COIN...here just scam going on mate and nothing else...

if its real scam, stay away...simple

I'm away only, and just giving the awareness to the people who is having less knowledge about your project and alerting investors who are going to invest in this project... and i don't care for your project, i am just care about people.

I have posted the article about these scammers here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5084141

yeah... i just read your article. what you wrote that's all true fact and just happy for that you helping people by alerting in this way...

yes these people already scammed LGS and LPC projects...

so i am just telling you means investors don't get cheat by invest in this fraud project.

🎉⭐🌟                                                    🌟⭐🎉
✨        REPORTING AND STOPPING SCAMS        ✨
🎉⭐🌟                                                    🌟⭐🎉
rokon123

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:39:11 AM

Trade on bitebtc
lRM listed now bitebtc?
rasel666

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:40:26 AM

this project is cheating everyone as they did in other two coins.
now scamming from this coin.
How they cheated you? I want to khow.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:39:25 AM

Seems that I was late for the party.  Grin But that's a nice question though. Up until now, only scam allegations but no one has posted yet about who they scammed and how much btc? I'm still waiting if someone can really post a valid proof of transaction regarding this cheating allegation.
nunoclix

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:02:50 PM

Seems that I was late for the party.  Grin But that's a nice question though. Up until now, only scam allegations but no one has posted yet about who they scammed and how much btc? I'm still waiting if someone can really post a valid proof of transaction regarding this cheating allegation.

They won´t do that or they will post some fake proofs, most of this fudders are the same person/all newbies accounts.
My opinion is, all 3 coins have big projects and this fudders just lost money cuz they don´t know how to trade well.
Myself im not a pro and i already lost some money, i learned with my mistakes so....now i now what to do.
LRM ROCKSSSSS!!!

Cryptomist12
Copper Member

Activity: 191

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:22:46 PM

I spend a whole lot of time reading all the rant here. Sincerely, I do not think the real investors are complaining. Mn sold out so fast. That was indication that people believe in team. But I cannot understand why such negativity here from non investors.
see this shill account posts he is team member only , posting fake shills scammers
Cryptomist12
Copper Member

Activity: 191

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:25:32 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2018, 12:38:54 PM by Cryptomist12

***SCAM SCAM SCAM***
***DO NOT INVEST***DO NOT INVEST***

Only 3-4 people running the entire scam of LightPay, LogisCoin and now this 3rd LRM coin. They manipulate the price at highs of $5-10 and then dump there coins saying that someone's wallet has been hacked.
They are doing similar patterns, shows low supply of coins, sold there masternodes, keeps the price high for a month or so, and then dump there coins claiming that some masternode's wallet has been compromised/hacked.

I'll be creating a post against these scammers and there scam projects. Meanwhile I'll suggest everyone to report the main thread to the moderators.

***SCAM ALERT***
STAY AWAY FROM IT

yes this scam thread should be deleted and this are all scam projects should be exposed  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5084141.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4518967.0

go through this threads all there scam as been exposed

SCAM ALERT
hemendrachauhan19

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:24:48 PM

They won´t do that or they will post some fake proofs, most of this fudders are the same person/all newbies accounts.
My opinion is, all 3 coins have big projects and this fudders just lost money cuz they don´t know how to trade well.
Myself im not a pro and i already lost some money, i learned with my mistakes so....now i now what to do.
LRM ROCKSSSSS!!!

Well all the proofs have been given but you guys don't want to look into those, you're blindly trusting the project and that's your call. I have done my part on providing as much info as I could about why I think it's a SCAM. And it's not always about how much money they scammed directly, taking the price higher just to have more buyers and then dumping there coins in part so that no one will notice is a much bigger SCAM. But you'll not understand that, people like you who wear higher membership level on bitcointalk are campaigning for them for earning quick bucks and nothing else. You are bringing more harm to the community then these kind of SCAM projects, newbies trust you and they look for projects because of your signature campaigns.
givinggirl

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:32:31 PM

LRM ROCKSSSSS!!!

They spend the whole day here just to FUD and post negative thoughts with no real proof of who was scammed and when. Cryptocurrency is known to be volatile. Price goes up and down. If you don't know how to use trade, you can't blame team for fund lost in exchange. So team never scammed anyone.
desmonddesk1

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:40:36 PM

I have been waiting for same proof for days. If you observe closely, it could be same spammer using multiple accounts to fud here. I am suspecting it could be another project's dev whose project can't match up with LRM.

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★
givinggirl

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:20:05 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM TEAM

We are happy to announce a new way to stake your BND: with Trittium!

trttNodes can be started with as few as 2 clicks – you simply deposit coins in your web or mobile wallet and click on the “Invest” button. This is revolutionary for the crypto Masternode space where investors have been needing advanced technical skills to start with in the first place.

And also feature:
– Insta withdrawals: withdraw your rewards as fast as you started earning them.

– Possibility to automatically re-invest your rewards, generating compound interest and exponential benefits.
– 2FA security.
- Shared MN service
- MN Hosting

Check them out at https://trittium.cc/

And deploy your node at https://node.trittium.cc/auth/signin
https://medium.com/@Trittium_cc/how-to-invest-in-trttnodes-59ffcb66d85c
desmonddesk1

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:08:58 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM TEAM

We are happy to announce a new way to stake your BND: with Trittium!

trttNodes can be started with as few as 2 clicks – you simply deposit coins in your web or mobile wallet and click on the “Invest” button. This is revolutionary for the crypto Masternode space where investors have been needing advanced technical skills to start with in the first place.

And also feature:
– Insta withdrawals: withdraw your rewards as fast as you started earning them.

– Possibility to automatically re-invest your rewards, generating compound interest and exponential benefits.
– 2FA security.
- Shared MN service
- MN Hosting

Check them out at https://trittium.cc/

And deploy your node at https://node.trittium.cc/auth/signin
https://medium.com/@Trittium_cc/how-to-invest-in-trttnodes-59ffcb66d85c

Yes, the project is always expanding and partnering with services that will give investors the best form of investment experience. Good job team

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: