Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:55:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] LRM COIN ⭐️ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐️ CRYPTOPIA&CRYPTOBRIDGE REQUESTED ✅  (Read 48727 times)
Gumiho

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:26:16 PM

SCAM SCAM SCAM, as are LPC and LGS since no development progress are shared with the community and questions get answered with a BAN!

Invest in this and lose your money in the blink of an eye.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto_Captain

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:09:24 PM

When LRM will be listed on cryptobridge exchange
Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:33:08 PM

I like such projects. They may not take the entire planned amount, but I try to participate in such projects to help them at least achieve a soft cap, such projects are very useful for many people. Medicine is an area. In which to invest
Crypto_Professor

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:44:31 PM

There will be an announcement on LRM official Discord as of when the coin is listed on Crypto-bridge. What is certain now is that CB listing fee had been paid as I see LRM among coins to be listed channel of CB.
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:02:10 PM

My message to the SEC was responded to and they said they will be looking into the LPC, LGS, and now LRM scam. These companies all fall in to the securities category based on their promise of coin-to-fiat business model, logistic utility for a project that has no working relationship, and an investment claim into biomedical equipment. All of these project are international government regulated, require government approval before being established, and subsequently before entering into an equity raising venture. You have committed three financial federal felonies against the SEC and this carries up to a Life Sentence in U.S prison. Furthermore, if the foreign heads of these companies are residents of countries or territories bound by Interpol regulation, extradition will be expedited.

Additionally, you have violated FDA regulations by offering investment opportunities for a product which has not yet received preliminary FDA conditional approval. You are in direct violation of US Federal Code Title 21 CFR Part 11.
Three coins, one team?Yes, something or someone unites them-I wouldn't trust them.
Drain knots - then pass to another, someone has to stop it.
Rohan107

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:13:48 PM

They already paid cryptobridge listing fees let's just wait for the announcement
cryptospreader_temp (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 09:46:00 PM

✅Hello, LRM-Community!!

✅I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE, THAT NOW LISTED ON MNRANK https://mnrank.com/

✅LRM link https://mnrank.com/coin/LRM/

septi.JR

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:58:53 AM

Thank you for your question.There is no exact time frame at this moment but I can tell you the devs are working feverishly to get this exchange ready for launch as soon as possible! With the deposit in the exchange is already LIVE, we can say that the launch is already around the corner.😊😊

````````````````██
```````````````████
``````````````██████``█
`````````````▓▓██████`██
````````````▓▓▓██████████
```````````▓▓▓▓▓██████████
``````````▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████
`````````███████████████████
````````█████████████████████
```````███████████████████████
`````██████████████████████████
````███████████``````███████▓▓▓▓
```████████████``````███████▓▓▓▓▓
``█████████████``````█████████▓▓▓▓
`████████``````````````````████████
█████████``````````````````█████████
█████████``````````````````██████████
``█████████████``````██████████████
`````██████████``````███████████
````````███████``````████████
```````````███████████████
``````````````█████████
Greentoken
ROCKZ
|
Vikhy

Activity: 387

1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 07:28:03 AM

My message to the SEC was responded to and they said they will be looking into the LPC, LGS, and now LRM scam. These companies all fall in to the securities category based on their promise of coin-to-fiat business model, logistic utility for a project that has no working relationship, and an investment claim into biomedical equipment. All of these project are international government regulated, require government approval before being established, and subsequently before entering into an equity raising venture. You have committed three financial federal felonies against the SEC and this carries up to a Life Sentence in U.S prison. Furthermore, if the foreign heads of these companies are residents of countries or territories bound by Interpol regulation, extradition will be expedited.

Additionally, you have violated FDA regulations by offering investment opportunities for a product which has not yet received preliminary FDA conditional approval. You are in direct violation of US Federal Code Title 21 CFR Part 11.
Thank you for a very technical and well-informed post,This requires an Official Statement From the LRM team without which potential investors should be very very cautious!

░▒▓█  x42 Protocol ░▒▓█ ▬ Feeless ▬Smart Contracts▬ C#▬ Proof-Of-Stake  ▬ Sidechains ▬ dApps ▬
Our website! Whitepaper! Twitter! Facebook! Reddit! Discord!Telegram!
rasel666

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:42:53 AM

SCAM SCAM SCAM, as are LPC and LGS since no development progress are shared with the community and questions get answered with a BAN!

Invest in this and lose your money in the blink of an eye.
This year LPC and LGS both project is great.hope LRM will also became a another great one.
rokon123

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:43:39 AM

I'm waiting for listed in cryptobrige.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:12:16 AM

Thank you for a very technical and well-informed post,This requires an Official Statement From the LRM team without which potential investors should be very very cautious!

He really did his part of contacting the SEC. But, are you going to pursue this report and follow-up what's going on with their investigation? Usually, a certain case is shelved if everyone is silent already. Very few really care to know what's going on behind the scenes.
Vikhy

Activity: 387

1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 08:20:37 AM

He really did his part of contacting the SEC. But, are you going to pursue this report and follow-up what's going on with their investigation? Usually, a certain case is shelved if everyone is silent already. Very few really care to know what's going on behind the scenes.
They want to solve a challenging/revolutionary topic in the medical field,So if they are really attempting to solve it,they should show the progress that has been made till now. Is there anyone in the team with a Medical Research Background?

░▒▓█  x42 Protocol ░▒▓█ ▬ Feeless ▬Smart Contracts▬ C#▬ Proof-Of-Stake  ▬ Sidechains ▬ dApps ▬
Our website! Whitepaper! Twitter! Facebook! Reddit! Discord!Telegram!
Crypto_Professor

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:33:59 AM

Wait for SEC to respond or as of now you are also raising false accusations against this project by your claims. If you have submitted your claims to SEC then wait. Stop making judgement because LPC and LGS platform is already in progress.
Rohan107

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:36:29 AM

COINEXCHANGE current status

Last Price   0.00199050
24h Volume   66.54428979
Bid   0.00199060
Ask   0.00223000
24h High   0.00231999
24h Low   0.00182001
24h Trade Count   184
Crypto4proud

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:02:19 AM

BITCONNECT RE-BORN  - BE CAREFUL GUYS! I'M GOING TO NOTIFY SEC!
I already lost a lot of money on his 2 other masternode!

Now They Make New One!

BOTH are Garbage already and 3rd also.......SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

really ,
i am scared about this project by seeing all these posts ,,
i think this is really cheating project ... no possiteve revieves in their bitcoin talk page , discord any where ..
so all users becarefull with this project ..!!
Crypto_Captain

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:25:58 AM

LRM investors daily income is $312.1688
0.07682603 BTC
34.9527 LRM
cryptospreader_temp (OP)

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 10:35:10 AM

✅Hello, LRM-Community!!!

✅I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE, THAT NOW LISTED ON COINCODEX https://coincodex.com/

✅LRM link https://coincodex.com/crypto/lrm-coin/

nunoclix

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:36:02 AM

They already paid cryptobridge listing fees let's just wait for the announcement

Thts great news my friend, now just need to wait  a few.

Cryptomist12
Copper Member

Activity: 191

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:10:47 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2018, 01:40:23 PM by Cryptomist12

I think they have prepared good trap for investors ,by creating whitepaper by saying everything and not mentioning any of the information about legal aspects  publication,and licences approvals ,  remember that other two projects were failed and they never did what they mentioned i think they are repeating that again  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: