Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:13:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you support the idea that ICO's are killing the crypto market?  (Read 829 times)
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:22:18 PM

obviously ICO contributes to cryptocurrency, but if it is like this, ICO is no longer welcomed by investors
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:45:49 PM

When bitcoin and altcoins prices drop in the way they have done this year, it's usual to look for explanations, but in the end, it's just a phase. Crypto market moves by cycles and now we are in a bear one, that's all. ICOs are not to blame.
raptorez

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:48:06 PM

No, I do not support this idea due to the fact that if the ICO process is interrupted, many people simply will not be able to implement a lot of useful ideas. I understand that there are a lot of scam projects on the market now, but it must be destroyed by other methods.
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:58:46 PM

It is rather the reverse. Bitcoin and ETH have contributed to the deaths of ICO projects. ICO projects use the ETH blockchain, so the ICO price is strongly influenced by the ETH and Bitcoin prices. Another big impact on ICO projects has the scam of people with ghost projects. Another factor that influences the ICO's price is the ability of the team to complete the ideas in the project phase.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:02:15 PM

For me, i don't support the ideology that ICOs are killing Bitcoin. Remember, through ICOs most people has got to know about cryptocurrency. Through the awareness creation made by ICOs, the entire crypto space has gone global. ICOs added a new sense of value to the crypto market.

ICO can't be the reasons why Bitcoin is down and can never be as all this projects are dependent on Bitcoin. Most ico raised nothing to be able to pull Bitcoin down

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:06:05 PM

I don't think that ICO are killing crypto market, i think hard fork are killing Bitcoin. We don't need hard fork. New projects need to run ICO for development money so ICO is needed.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 01:08:40 PM

For me, i don't support the ideology that ICOs are killing Bitcoin. Remember, through ICOs most people has got to know about cryptocurrency. Through the awareness creation made by ICOs, the entire crypto space has gone global. ICOs added a new sense of value to the crypto market.
Yes, I think so. Because the ICO was made to develop blockchain technology in several sectors. I think this is a good move in helping cryptocurrency to be better known to many people. But unfortunately now many ICOs are less qualified and not innovative in their development, instead they only copy pastes from other ICO projects.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:15:02 PM

ICOs are killing the cryptocurrency market fast and steady due to the uprising of scam ICOs recently. I never support the ideas of haven ICOs for cryptocurrency rather we should embrace the power of STO which is more reliable than the ICO. Many investors has lost hope in investing into cryptocurrency because of their losses through fraudulent and scam ICOS, this is killing the crypto-market.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
raptorez

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:42:50 AM

I don't think that ICO are killing crypto market, i think hard fork are killing Bitcoin. We don't need hard fork. New projects need to run ICO for development money so ICO is needed.
I absolutely agree with what you said and I also cannot understand why we need all these forks, especially forks, who create their forks. It seems to me that this is a very tough manipulation.
beeelzebub

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 11:57:05 AM

Not ico itself but some are harming the ecosystem a lot. Greedy is something i can say.

For example EOS raised 4 billion dollars!!! Why do you need that much?

Also, scam icos or even worse icos delaying forever. Taking Money and doesn't do anything.

Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:06:24 PM

Yes I really agree that ICO's are killing the crypto market but not all of them because there are also some ICOs which really have an impact in our daily life which are also legit but lacks the support of investors which would eventually die out in vain and there's also this scam projects and ICOs which sole intention is just to rob out the money of its investors which causes many of our fellow crypto investors to abandon their support on the crypto market.
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:32:51 PM

I think it's not accurate to say that ICOs is killing the cryptocurrency market. Weak, scammed, and failed ICOs are just part of the factors that contribute to cryptocurrency problems. Pending upgrades and developments also contribute to the market problems.
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:55:40 PM

I don't want to say that ICO is killing Bitcoin,but in a way,too many scam ICO has lead yo some investors losing interest in putting their money in any coin which has also contribute to the fall in price
CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:59:42 PM

I don't think we can generalize this. There have been some good ICOs too. Its just that with crypto spreading its reach, people who want to make swift money is increasing and thus we see an increase in scam ICOs.
This could be dealt with, if we are through with our research and invest carefully without being fooled.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:54:40 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2018, 01:32:43 PM by ityandsyn

I don't believe on that thought indeed ICO will help cryptocurrency rise again since there are  many project that run and being use by the society and I think  this will attract more investor in crypto currency , so let's support the ICO project..
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:13:44 PM

no, I don't support that idea, why does ICO kill the crypto market? they have their own paths. even if some ICOs fail or even they become shitcoin it will not affect the market.
irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:18:11 PM

I don't think so, but there are many ico tokens that become shitcoin after entering an exchange. and you can see it on the marketcap
there are many altcoins that don't have a fair price even very far when pre-sales projects. so you have to be able to distinguish it.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:39:31 PM

Scam ICO are killing crypto market becuase it give people bad impression about cryptocurrency and this is the reason why some people believe crypto are being used for criminal activities. All this have bad influence on crypto market as many investors will not like to invest in some innovative project and also due to this many business that might be thinking of adopting blockchain technology may be pulling away from this. Look at what is happening to project intend to adopt debit card for easy conversion of crypto to fiat. Many of them are facing strict policy set by mastercard and visa
thefoex

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:44:27 PM

no, I think there is one of the first steps to increase the marketcap. the more ICO the more money will enter the crypto market. so I think ICO doesn't kill crypto, which kills crypto are scammers who only want to take advantage of the ICO project
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:47:11 PM

Yaap, I Think that ICO project killing the cryptocurrency market. Market are really in confusion, I mean crypto market will be done if ICO project have any restrictions. ICO was good investment but now ICO are not get success. Without success anyone can not get good money/good profit.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: