Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:59:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reactor: Advanced Platform for Crypto Creation and Support  (Read 60048 times)
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:53:54 AM

Daily income is awesome, if the current numbers on MNO are correct. 855$ per day - I hope, the price will go up, and it will be good present for upcoming holidays.
As far as block reward grows - price will go up. So few more monthes price will be only growing. Perfect opportunity to make easy money  Cheesy

The opposite will happen, more Inflation means lower Prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:57:59 AM

Dear Bitcointalk Users!

⭐️REA is officially listed on CryptoBridge!⭐️

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.REA_BRIDGE.BTC

📊Trading has started! Trade, stake, and set up REA masternodes!📊
When project goes to big exchanges? What exchanges are you in contact now at all? Just share few names
Common! Where have you seen the announcment regarding listing on top exchanges in advance? All such announcments are being usualy made post factum
ricardovaldossa

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:59:47 AM

Dear Bitcointalk Users!

💸Generous REA Bounties are Live: https://discordapp.com/invite/EVctjHY 💸
💰The Total Prize Pool Exceeds $10 000 in REA Coins!💰
💥Welcome on board! Reactor pays when you deliver!💥
Wow.. Very generous bounty pool! Glad to know team is allocating a really big funding for bounty campaign
antropogen0009

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:01:28 AM

Dear Bitcointalk Users!

Wow.. Very generous bounty pool! Glad to know team is allocating a really big funding for bounty campaign
Very markable attitude to the investors. You know project with poor bounties will never show a good growth and other way round - such project with generous bounty most likely will show good price growth
ricardovaldossa

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:03:03 AM

Dear Bitcointalk Users!

Very markable attitude to the investors. You know project with poor bounties will never show a good growth and other way round - such project with generous bounty most likely will show good price growth
Agree with that. However I wish to see more bounties like cintent bounty, fb/twitter bounty etc. More opportunitues to promote the project = more advantages for the project overall
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:05:20 AM

Daily income is awesome, if the current numbers on MNO are correct. 855$ per day - I hope, the price will go up, and it will be good present for upcoming holidays.
As far as block reward grows - price will go up. So few more monthes price will be only growing. Perfect opportunity to make easy money  Cheesy

In long run probably but users will join the project untill block reward is growing. Thats a chance for profit for early adopters
Boooogieeee

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:36:59 AM

In long run probably but users will join the project untill block reward is growing. Thats a chance for profit for early adopters
Idea of the project is quite disruptive. If everything goes well and there are no deleys with realeses(thats the most important) We will see very good growth in terms of price
karlos_545

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:38:00 AM

Idea of the project is quite disruptive. If everything goes well and there are no deleys with realeses(thats the most important) We will see very good growth in terms of price
Thats good enough, but personally me concerned on completly different point
Boooogieeee

Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:39:26 AM

What? Huh What may be more important then price mate?  Grin we are all in crypto for profit
karlos_545

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:40:50 AM

What? Huh What may be more important then price mate?  Grin we are all in crypto for profit
The product. Price is nothing without good product. Expecting the final realese to start using the project according to its usecase. Thats much better then simple striving for profit
karlos_545

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:01:35 PM

The product. Price is nothing without good product. Expecting the final realese to start using the project according to its usecase. Thats much better then simple striving for profit
Oh.. Me too. But still, leys face it, in crypto it is everything about profit. Thats why i mostly care about token price rather then idea or the product
Well, thats the honest answer. Thx. We all are aiming the different things
all_inman

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:45:14 PM

Hope this project will satisfy my expectations in terms of price. The idea of creating coins/tokens is not unique but approach is very different in any project
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:46:50 PM

Hope this project will satisfy my expectations in terms of price. The idea of creating coins/tokens is not unique but approach is very different in any project
Whats price per token is expected? I see the fact Every person expects different price but Personally you?
all_inman

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:48:37 PM

Whats price per token is expected? I see the fact Every person expects different price but Personally you?
After appearing on comparely big exchange - We will see x2-3 spike. Then in a month i guess the steady upwards movement along with all the market continue. Thats my expectations
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:49:59 PM

After appearing on comparely big exchange - We will see x2-3 spike. Then in a month i guess the steady upwards movement along with all the market continue. Thats my expectations
It would be good enough. However market is bloody one.. Thats why x3 sounds a little bit over optimistic
johnywalkerrr

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:51:47 PM

It would be good enough. However market is bloody one.. Thats why x3 sounds a little bit over optimistic
Thats not a problem, take it from me. Moreover market is gonna rebounce after bakkt launch
Quark[REA]

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:58:26 PM

REA coins are already available on CryptoBridge: https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.REA_BRIDGE.BTC
semiwylson

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:14:44 PM

Why your team is not public? I wish to check linkid or smth Huh
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:16:43 PM

REA coins are already available on CryptoBridge: https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.REA_BRIDGE.BTC
I saw that. Dont get me wrong but it is small exchange and it us not fair price. With more exchanges - price will eventually grow and thats why i was asking how big price does the community expects from REA
selskoidima

Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:29:14 PM

Why your team is not public? I wish to check linkid or smth Huh
Is ETH team public? Or EOS? Or Monero? Komodo? You know that someone works on the projects but you dont know who exactly. Thevsame here. Thats made to maintain the privacy of the team. Thats quite important for such an infrastructural projects like this one
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: