Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:42:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reactor: Advanced Platform for Crypto Creation and Support  (Read 60048 times)
tomas_jeferson
Copper Member

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:20:44 AM

Looks like a lot of work invested in the project design and description. Good job!
However, maybe I don't get something... but how blockchain helps for automated coin cloning/forking?
I would really like someone to explain me this.
Thanks

Any custom crypto, created on Reactor platform, will have its independent blockchain. Blockchain support requires at least 7 IP
addresses with masternode wallets installed and active staking.
According to this statement I can create only PoS coins with masternodes?? Correct?
No. Admins clarified that here already - any PoS/PoW coins may be created with the help of REA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ceranalv
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:33:58 AM

Looks like a lot of work invested in the project design and description. Good job!
However, maybe I don't get something... but how blockchain helps for automated coin cloning/forking?
Thanks

Any custom crypto, created on Reactor platform, will have its independent blockchain. Blockchain support requires at least 7 IP
Can I connect my coin to already existing masternodes in REA network? Where can i find 7 masternodes if Im just trying to set up a masternode?
Gianilf

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:51:27 AM

Thanks

Can I connect my coin to already existing masternodes in REA network? Where can i find 7 masternodes if Im just trying to set up a masternode?
No. You have to take care on nodes by yourself. 7 nodes it is minimum. But i think any single project needs at least 100+
Quark[REA]

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:56:24 AM

I would recommend you to wait until the alpha-version launch. It will show up some options.
Zheastabed

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:59:20 AM

I would recommend you to wait until the alpha-version launch. It will show up some options.
When is it scheduled? And at what stage of the development are we now?
R-Astra

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:59:40 AM

Thanks

To the purpose to set up a coin it is obligatory to have 7 online masternodes? If there are less active nodes setting up a coin is impossible?
7 masternodes are indispensable to provide the stability of network. Running the less, network can get harmed.
Forsmagor

Activity: 312
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:04:37 AM

According to the block rewards count the biggest block reward will be 5 rea. How long it will take to reach up this reward? Few monthes?

( Bitozz )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( Bitozz )
#1 Derivative ecosystem for crypto assets
Quark[REA]

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:13:38 AM

Thanks

Setting up REA masternode has nothing to do with ordering your own blockchain. The latter will be available soon. Alpha-version of the platform will clarify some things. Generally, core masternodes and PoS wallets are required to keep the integrity of the network. According to preliminary information, core masternodes and PoS wallets may be either provided and supported by Reactor or by the client, while the client will have time to turn on his own masternodes/PoS wallets. That will also depend on the specific service conditions.
Eddynamo

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:21:58 AM

Thanks

Setting up REA masternode has nothing to do with ordering your own blockchain. The latter will be available soon. Alpha-version of the platform will clarify some things. Generally, core masternodes and PoS wallets are required to keep the integrity of the network. According to preliminary information, core masternodes and PoS wallets may be either provided and supported by Reactor or by the client, while the client will have time to turn on his own masternodes/PoS wallets. That will also depend on the specific service conditions.
As far as each new coin will have its own blockchain. Creating block explorer it is respinsibility of devs or REA team will help with that?
massonnito_jj

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:36:06 AM

Thanks

As far as each new coin will have its own blockchain. Creating block explorer it is respinsibility of devs or REA team will help with that?
Seems you wanna reactor team to create the whole crypto with all the services for you?  Grin but what you personally are going to do?
larim007
Copper Member

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:05:20 AM

Thanks

What exactly services are you going to help with? I mean for consumers? And how much will it cost?
Ceranalv
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:27:34 AM

Who is the main consumers here? Have you already any pr agencies for the proper promotion on the markets with your core audience?
R-Astra

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:35:19 AM

According to the block rewards count the biggest block reward will be 5 rea. How long it will take to reach up this reward? Few monthes?
The most high rewards will be in ~35 days, when there will be 103681 block number.
Gianilf

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:40:14 AM

The most high rewards will be in ~35 days, when there will be 103681 block number.
So price will be steadily growing during all that time. Nice to know that. A one month opportunity to earn good money
Quark[REA]

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:53:00 AM

https://reaproject.io/ - you have block time here and all block numbers, so you can easily calculate.
Forsmagor

Activity: 312
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:53:57 AM

So dump is coming in 35 days... Hm Huh Not so much time to make a profit and sell

( Bitozz )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( Bitozz )
#1 Derivative ecosystem for crypto assets
Quark[REA]

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:12:00 AM

So dump is coming in 35 days... Hm Huh Not so much time to make a profit and sell

The increase and the decrease is gradual, so dump isn't expected.
Eddynamo

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:12:07 AM

If you own at least 10 mastetnodes you will earn 1000$ daily!! In a month you will make 30000$. Thats huge money!!
larim007
Copper Member

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:34:57 AM

If you own at least 10 mastetnodes you will earn 1000$ daily!! In a month you will make 30000$. Thats huge money!!
Yes it is, but you foregot how much 1 masternode costs. It is expanses. So the gross revenue will be less then 30k with 10 masternodes
opskin_man
Copper Member

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:58:32 AM

Yes it is, but you foregot how much 1 masternode costs. It is expanses. So the gross revenue will be less then 30k with 10 masternodes
According to my calculations staking on REA is much more profitable then any trading activities on such weak market or any other existing MN coin! It is even despite expanses for setting up a node and its hosting
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: