Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:48:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guys calm down and relax. Its going to be fine.  (Read 1352 times)
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:06:41 PM

With prices this low, I don't think that there is much further to go in terms of dips until the bottom is found. And even though the recovery might still be far away at this point, I believe that accumulating right now if you're a long term investor is worth it.
Recovery is quite a relative term. Recovery to what, insanely overpriced levels? Current prices are a fantastic entry point, but we're going to go up in a slower but more sustainable way.

If we happen to break through the $10k mark then it could be seen as a new all time high. It won't hold directly because every round level will trigger traders to secure profits, but eventually we're above $10k again, and for good.

People who continue to dollar cost average their entry points will eventually come close to catching the bottom, and that's exactly what I am doing. This doesn't require any TA or other nonsense. Everyone can do it.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:42:13 PM

I think we don't need to be panic because many of us are still believe that market will alright again. Actually many of us buy in high price but still they calm and wait a great price in the market.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:55:05 PM

We really cannot supress people's anxiety and fear in view of an impending doom for Bitcoin. Moeny is a very crucial thhing to handle what more now that cryptocurrency is now recognized as a form of money and people are patronizing it. Your post really will be of help especially those who can become confused with the current happenings. For me, it will be too late for Bitcoin to die on us now because many cryptocurrency have now been anchored to the cryptoalpha. For now that crisis is still here, all we ocan do for the moment if just to wait for the bull run again.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:31:22 AM

I think we don't need to be panic because many of us are still believe that market will alright again. Actually many of us buy in high price but still they calm and wait a great price in the market.
That is what every investor and user must do. if most of you are too panic about the news and the situation that comes then the price will definitely come back down again very quickly. keep calm of course the price will definitely improve if you don't do stupid things like panic and fear
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:55:27 AM

How can people calm down? They bought themselves into something they only thought could increase in value. It doesn't. They are disappointed.

It may sound harsh, but there is no infinite amount of coins that will be sold, and the sooner people sell, the sooner the market will be able to find a way up again. Free money doesn't exist. All those who thought to become rich overnight ended up with less money instead of more. It's an expensive life lesson. Don't invest in something you don't know shit about.

That is why you have to earn bitcoin itself than putting your funds on it when you cannot believe on the potential of the coin and afraid that you might lose much. When you invested on it, you have to be ready on whatever it takes because it is not always high as you expect. It is hard to predict and when you think you made wrong decision, maybe you have to hold it rather than do panic selling.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:35:55 PM

The potential is not the only reason why bitcoin will go up. I mean I agree that bitcoin is a relatively new thing compared to any other method of investment and it provides a lot more features to all the other ones however it doesn't mean the price will go up soon because bitcoin is awesome in its coding.

I think we can actually want both at the same time, we can hope to see bitcoin prices to go insane and reach $100k one day, that is still a valid hope for anyone to have however at the same time we can hope to see bitcoin getting used everywhere around the world and become something like an alternative to current payment options, at least more used than paypal to begin with. You can want both, to see bitcoin getting bigger in price and in usage.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
btc_angela

Activity: 2576
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:43:48 PM

That is what every investor and user must do. if most of you are too panic about the news and the situation that comes then the price will definitely come back down again very quickly. keep calm of course the price will definitely improve if you don't do stupid things like panic and fear

I mean we can all look at the bright side as well. If you panic sell then you lose, but If you take advantage of the situations and bought a lot of coins because they're so cheap and then wait for the market to go up again then you win. So I don't understand why people are so naive and stupid and will do things that will make them lose money, it doesn't make sense to me.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Lanatsa

Activity: 2800
Merit: 647

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:55:54 PM

With prices this low, I don't think that there is much further to go in terms of dips until the bottom is found. And even though the recovery might still be far away at this point, I believe that accumulating right now if you're a long term investor is worth it.
Recovery is quite a relative term. Recovery to what, insanely overpriced levels? Current prices are a fantastic entry point, but we're going to go up in a slower but more sustainable way.

If we happen to break through the $10k mark then it could be seen as a new all time high. It won't hold directly because every round level will trigger traders to secure profits, but eventually we're above $10k again, and for good.

People who continue to dollar cost average their entry points will eventually come close to catching the bottom, and that's exactly what I am doing. This doesn't require any TA or other nonsense. Everyone can do it.
We should really handle this thing on this way but most people do really like to see those prices to shoot up on faster pace rather than on considering to see
a slow or gradual increase which same as yours I do prefer on having this way rather than in the past.If we can sustain on gradual then we can expect it do have much stronger support way than before.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:52:57 AM
Merited by figmentofmyass (1)

I just want to say a few things about what i see happening.
I have been a trader a holder a price watcher for 5+ years.  Bitcoin is not dying it is not going to zero etc etc. This isnt even a retail shake out. This is a game of chicken between the whales and large traders on the exchanges. My one btc sell or yours doesnt matter. Just like on the nyse. My 10 share sell of walmart is norhing. Bitcoin is a confidence game. Its a game that tests your psychological fortitude. Traders want your money(coins) and will do anything to pry it away from you. Btc is all about rumors and fud because that is the only thing that stimulates buying and selling. There are no earnings reports or sales figures to base price on like stocks. It is a pure psychology and emotional driven machine. You have to take emotions out of it people. Does it suck that we are going down? Hell yes but if you sit back and read between the lines there is an obvious reason for this dump. No one in the media or no one big heavy hitter in btc will come out and say it but whales are taking the price low on purpose. Its not one person selling 1000 coins each day and exiting. Smart money would put in a limit price and let it be filled not market sell and lose thousands of $$$ on every trade.

The bottom line is if there are no sellers of coins and the whales are runn8ng low on supply they drop the price to get sellers. They cant raise it looking for people to cash out because they hodl even more during a pump.

Bitcoin is getting so spread out amoungst hodlers and users in the world that its getting harder and harder to find coins.
So with that said. You have baakt opening in about 2 months and fidelity on the horizon. Think about it if you were a whale and had 2 months to stock up on something that is going to fly off the shelves you would do whatever you had to do to fills your bags and when the doors open make bank big time.

Guys do you realize how deeply ingrained crypto is? The Nyse is going to be selling bitcoin!!! They probably did years of research crossing their t's and dotting their i's on this jump. There is no going back. Same with the futures and etf etc. Mahor major financial institutions are putting their reputations on the line fir crypto. Its not going to fail.

Nothing has changed there is no bad news. Bch fork is a smokescreen. Prepare yourselves for next year and look at this as a buying op. Be greedy. I hope this helps calm some nerves. We are all going to be fine.

I am also a hodler for over 5 years. However, I have heard this "whale" theory about 10000000 times in the last 5 years but NO ONE can give an example of how whales could drive down a price for 1-2 years.  Or even for 1 to 2 months.

Please give a real world example of how this would be achieved.  I doubt you can.

The market is going down because there are more sellers than buyers. Plain and simple. And until their are more buyers than sellers, nothing is going to change. Its simple supply and demand.
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 07:45:48 AM

It is not like panicking will solve anything and that is something a lot of people do not always get to understand. The market is still in its early stage and things like this are always a normal thing to expect, so rather than focusing on now, people should focus more on the future and try as much as possible to utilize the opportunity in the current moment. However, you cannot see opportunity now, when you do not have a great focus on the  long term.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:43:02 AM

I mean we can all look at the bright side as well. If you panic sell then you lose, but If you take advantage of the situations and bought a lot of coins because they're so cheap and then wait for the market to go up again then you win. So I don't understand why people are so naive and stupid and will do things that will make them lose money, it doesn't make sense to me.

People have different perspective so things can't be avoided and some are probably forced to do so because of some issues that needs to have an action. Cryptocurrencies are already evolving and this is going to be have a better future.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:25:35 AM

If you panic you will not be able to see anything from the positive side mate. you will see from the negative side only.
thats why their choice is not to buy again at a cheap price but rather sell to save their assets
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:15:17 PM

Obviously, patience is the right choice for this bearish market because all the crytocurrencies are down in current trend so If we have money we will buy more crypto in this downtrend. But majority of the investors are stay away in crypto investment so we should trying to buy more bitcoin in this scenario it will help our future.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Bitcoinwaist (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 228
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:32:11 PM

The price falling to these low levels is called capitulation. I remember this happening to me during my first bear market in 2014. I was buying all the way down from like $800 and the price got to like $400 and the anguish and anxiety I had because of the non stop selling was a learning experience that i will never forget. It was horrible just like what is gping on now with many of the newcomers. I feel your pain i really do. I have been holding all the way down myself and i am pretty disgusted. There is nothing we can do but let the whales sell and deal with it. I wouldnt be surprised if there wasnt a capitulation type bottom just because everyone is waiting for it to buy in/more. I can see whales surprising everyone by a huge pump that makes even the seasoned og fomo. Getting back to my $400 anxiety driven moment, i actually was able to trade out of my paper losses before we hit $200. Get mad and get your $$ back. Buy on a dump and sell on the bounce. No reason to sit idle. Just my 2c.
thecodebear

Activity: 2072
Merit: 809

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:34:37 PM

For the people who just got into crypto in the past couple years and look back at the 2015 charts and wish to god they could have bought in in the $200s, that's where we are at again. People who just get into crypto in 2020 and 2021 are gonna be looking back at the price now and wishing to god they got in at $3000s/$4000s.

Or like me I made the mistake of selling in 2015 at the bottom cuz it was my first crash and after watching my investment steadily go down for a year and a half I was like okay I guess this bitcoin thing ran its course. Now I know I should have been doing the exact opposite, buying when I was selling.

So not only is it going to be fine, it's going to be GREAT if you are buying right now. Don't let fear win out, let smart financial choices win out. Always buy low (NOW!), and sell high. Very simple advice yet psychology I guess tends to make us afraid of low prices for some reason and do the opposite of what we should be doing because we think oh no what if the sky falls and I lose everything. Don't worry, the sky is not falling, we're just in the part of the cycle when you should be throwing every dime you have into Bitcoin and reaping the reward in 2-3 years.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:36:02 AM

Obviously, patience is the right choice for this bearish market because all the crytocurrencies are down in current trend so If we have money we will buy more crypto in this downtrend. But majority of the investors are stay away in crypto investment so we should trying to buy more bitcoin in this scenario it will help our future.
If everyone panicked back in the days of MtGox, no one will possibly be holding bitcoin till date. One thing a lot of people should understand is that this is a market and as far as a market is concerned, it is something you just have to accept the fact that there will always be short term and even long term fluctuations, but for a market with potentials, this is something you should not be worrying yourself too much about. We are all in it for the future, and we are still very early which means one thing, the future is not here yet. So, rather than panic, use the opportunity that the market brings now to your own advantage in the future.
MaryStrain.io
Copper Member

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 12:42:48 AM

I also believe it is not over. Cryptocurrency is simply evolving into a higher level, that's all. Have you heard about Virie? See this..https://www.annerainwater.net/blog/the-distributed-exchange-network
here is another promising application of blockchain and a token https://MaryStrain.io
thecodebear

Activity: 2072
Merit: 809

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:24:26 PM

The only people panicking are those who haven't been through a bitcoin crash before. Though since each new cycle brings in many more people the number of people who haven't witnessed a bitcoin crash before greatly outnumber those who have. Which is why every crash brings tons of panic selling cuz most people who are in the market entered it on the last bull run and aren't prepared to witness 80+% crashes. Bitcoin will be fine as always. Those of us who have been through at least one crash before are buying now not selling! I will gladly eat up lots of panic sold Bitcoin for cheap prices to vastly improve my financial position in life in the future.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:43:23 PM

If everyone panicked back in the days of MtGox, no one will possibly be holding bitcoin till date. One thing a lot of people should understand is that this is a market and as far as a market is concerned, it is something you just have to accept the fact that there will always be short term and even long term fluctuations, but for a market with potentials, this is something you should not be worrying yourself too much about. We are all in it for the future, and we are still very early which means one thing, the future is not here yet. So, rather than panic, use the opportunity that the market brings now to your own advantage in the future.

The problem is that there are those who can't afford to wait this out. This bear season has bled a lot of people dry, so much that they'd rather not have anything to do with crypto anymore. If you can afford to hold on for months then you have your chance. If not, well, charge it to experience.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:21:16 PM

The bloody market is really and it is very difficult to keep on encouraging people to invest.  I believe that bitcoin will still be going down and though the long term investors are saying now is the right time to buy but it is very difficult now we the micro investors to buy now as any little downward price movement do affects us.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: