Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:05:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guys calm down and relax. Its going to be fine.  (Read 1353 times)
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:30:23 AM

I can't see anyone that bought above $5k saying "ok if the price goes to $2500 I am selling" that is silly I am sure those that wanted to sell have long sold and are out for good or are waiting for the bottom.

not necessarily. the price was trading above their break-even price all year, so they weren't feeling any pressure to cut their losses and sell. it wasn't even four weeks ago that the price crashed below the $6k area. there's probably a lot of holders sitting on losses now who are waiting for bounces to sell into. if the price continues grinding down, they'll be in more and more pain from the losses, so they could help to form a capitulation selloff.

its easy to say right now in hindsight. the price fell from $20k to $6k in a month?? On the first drop to $6k did you think the price was going to stop there?? I didnt.  what do you think was going through the mind of someone who just got into crypto 1 or 2 months earlier? I think that first bounce or even well before, cleared out the majority of the get rich quick people out tbh. if you hung around for 2 more bounces off $6k, multiple head fake rallies to $8k and $10k, bear, bull traps the whole nine yards and you didnt sell then, only to sell below $5k, if that was the price you bought, you are a fool and you deserve to lose half your investment. what I am saying is if you held all year you probably will keep holding and not sell at whatever price now.

you're only considering people who bought into the bubble. i'm thinking about people who bought over the last 6-8 months based on the $6000 bottom, and didn't sell because the $6000 support held for so long. they assumed it was the bottom---you could see that sentiment all over the forums, the media, and elsewhere.

after it broke for good, fear and panic set in, and they still have a strong grip over the market. sure it might be foolish. most traders lose money though, so it's not surprising.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dogboy714

Activity: 51
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:05:16 AM

Yes patience is the key, but for this who bought at high and see now price they are panic if investment was a lot % of what they have, but i think in future we can see a higher price then ever and my advice is to hold and not panic and do what they before invest.

Just a little patience!

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/u75MIW30/#
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 05:10:29 AM

I totally agree, as long as bitcoin doesn't go to zero then we are still much alive. Those who panic they are those who sell for a loss which is a very bad idea for this moment of time. Bear market is still visible so we just have to hold all on and believe bitcoin that it will surpass through the storm and wait for the rainbow to show up.

enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 06:35:55 AM

Current market conditions might make people stressed and pessimistic about crypto, but it shouldn't be like that, maybe for the time being we should stay calm and maybe we need time to relax and calm down
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:29:43 AM

Current market conditions might make people stressed and pessimistic about crypto, but it shouldn't be like that, maybe for the time being we should stay calm and maybe we need time to relax and calm down

Existing users might get stressed a bit as their value of coins have fallen a lot in this last few months . But if you see a new investors it is the ideal time for them to enter the market and start buying the coins as this is the time to buy and sale on high prices once it reaches your goal .
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:43:58 PM

Indeed, the way I see things at the moment is the cryptocurrency market is under market correction and the market will be healthy when the correction is finished. I don't know why people are spreading FUDs around, e.g. saying the bitcoin is dead or the bitcoin is a bubble and so on. Whenever the bitcoin price reaches a new ATH there must be a correction that will follow.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:52:30 AM

If your bitcoin or cryptocurreny awareness started long before the before the bullrun of 2017, then you already knew how the cryptocurrency behave and including the factors that affect them. There are many bitcoin crashes in that period and yet it always managed to recover and continued to reach more all-time highs but if you are shaky investor then cryptocurrency is not for you. Cryptocurrency provides more profits than invesment that uses fiat and it is the reason why it is more risky.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:58:47 PM

It might take some time before things balance up and trading is getting very bad now.  I think we are not going to have bad time in future and investments into cryptocurrencies is going to reward some of us handsomely in future.  If you can be patience with the market there is no way you will not benefits from the market.
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:09:08 PM

I for one welcome our new cheap coin overlords  Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:10:22 PM

Its a game not a currency.

Just learn the rules of the game and always play to your advantage.

Cheat if you have to.

Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:28:25 PM

Yes, I also believe the cryptocurrency will not end easily, and in the future it will grow. No need to panic and doubt cryptocurrency, because cryptocurrency will have a bright future.

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:32:57 AM

Yes patience is the key, but for this who bought at high and see now price they are panic if investment was a lot % of what they have, but i think in future we can see a higher price then ever and my advice is to hold and not panic and do what they before invest.
These bad times looks like they may be here for a while. I am not an expert on bitcoin price nor I will ever be because I am not a economics type of guy but I got into bitcoin 5-6 years ago and now I have been here for a while and I have seen things that new people did not see.

As far as I see we won't be going any worse from now on, in order for us to be any worse than what we are right now we need to actually see a big whale sell a lot of coins again. If that doesn't happen we are going to be either around here or we will be going a bit higher, nothing much but a bit higher.

After that we are going to be around that level for a long long time since there is nothing big happening in bitcoin that could change the market a lot. ETF is not putting the money directly into bitcoin so that can't have a huge impact expect psychological.
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:09:42 AM

I am sure that bitcoin will not disappear, but because of fear of loss that makes people panic in this condition. I think we need a vacation for now.
For sure you're right... this bitcoin will stay with us as we have still huge transactions everyday. This is just a major correction and sooner this will rise to the stardom again. Be patient always.
Bitcoinwaist (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 228
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:57:19 AM

Bakkt is the game changer guys. Institution buys will be in the millions of dollars. Something bitcoin has never seen on the open market. Goldman sachs, chase, bank of america all the hedge funds are going to take some kind of position in bitcoin now that the obstacles and regulatory issues have been resolved. This is going to take quite a few coins out of circulation for a long time.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:21:45 PM

I am sure that bitcoin will not disappear, but because of fear of loss that makes people panic in this condition. I think we need a vacation for now.
For sure you're right... this bitcoin will stay with us as we have still huge transactions everyday. This is just a major correction and sooner this will rise to the stardom again. Be patient always.

Bitcoin is getting better as the days are passing . It is back to 3550$ now and if we all keep supporting and investing in the future of the currency it will definitely reach back to 10k levels soon and will help all the investors to make or recover their money if bought at higher rates.
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:56:04 PM

don't you see the bitcoin transaction volume getting smaller? To be honest I'm very worried about this problem, although many say this is only a correction but in my opinion bitcoin is in danger.

ChangeNOW

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 04:42:41 PM

don't you see the bitcoin transaction volume getting smaller? To be honest I'm very worried about this problem, although many say this is only a correction but in my opinion bitcoin is in danger.

I don't think it's true, though. Bitcoin and crypto in general aren't going anywhere - yes, there has been a bit of a slump this past month, but, all in all, good times are coming.

▒ NOW token ▒ by ChangeNOW ▒ Get the WIN! ▒
ChangeNOW - an instant Non-custodial Exchange Service  (( changenow.io ))
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:33:57 PM

There is nothing to be afraid of crypto when the price dives down, because the crypto price will bounce back to a higher price and a bigger profit will be obtained.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: